Pictures of Altars

Vulcan liked it :slight_smile: he also appreciates the duality of the hammer, creation and destruction

10 Likes

I love seeing people doing something unique to themselves, carry on. :wink:

8 Likes

I would have used a Dibbuk box because if the burglar home invader comes around for a rude visit and threatens me for money and ask wheres all your money just point towards the Dybbuk box its in there then they just think its a normal box and home invaders opens the Dybbuk box and instead of finding money they get attacked by and terrorised by a Demonic entity. But well done on a awesome effort.

8 Likes

I keep a board with nails in it next to my door and a pistol in most rooms of my home for that purpose. People dont frighten me xD

8 Likes

It is different in Australia there are gun laws guns and weapons are band in Australia should check the news out how many people who live in Australia end up in Hospital or end up dead because of home invaders but Black magic, Sorcery, Demonology and Voodoo isnā€™t illegal in Australia Its the only weapon i have got against Australian criminals and enemies since guns are illegal im not going to end up in jail for possession of a fire arm. My mind is my greatest weapon i strive to keep within the darkness.

6 Likes

How are your laws against bladed weapons? I love my guns, but someone wise once told me that knives are king because, while a gunshot wound can sometimes be shaken off, a cut person will simply scream and flee. I dislike the indirect nature of traps, magickal or not

10 Likes

Australian Government fucked that one up to except the ones that chefs use for cooking thats all where aloud to have, only at home.

4 Likes

With how many things in your country that are outright deadly to human life, I suppose i would carry anywayā€¦

6 Likes

Personally: iā€™m gonna try out what is best for me.
~Soā€¦ Iā€™m going to get some black powder guns, sickles, a tomahawk, Hawk Harpoon, a swiss gertel, a tanto and also long sticks for the purpose of fighting.

3 Likes

What!? What about Crocodile Dundee Paul Hogan Knives!? How do you guys do thatā€™s not a knifeā€¦this is a knife!

7 Likes

B

42 Likes

more black and redā€¦those colors keep showing up around me.

i love your altar and all your stuff though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hereā€™s what Iā€™m workin with lately

52 Likes

ooh fancy

2 Likes

Do work with metal? I mean, do you make amulets, talismans, rings, medallions, etc.

5 Likes

I am saving up to purchase a set of hand gravers, and then yes, i will be fully functional for making everything but blades. The forge will probably be either at the end of this summer or beginning of next summer

Edit-
However, I will NOT be advertising here in any way because thatā€™s tacky. I may send somethings to our fearless leaders, but it is not remotely my place to offer goods or services for money without the consent of BALGā€™s head honchos. I do not currently have said consent.

8 Likes

When you are ready, I plan to be one of your first customers. I prefer to deal with actual artisans than buying mass-produced stuff. With an actual artist, I can get unique, custom things made that I canā€™t get anywhere else.

I especially like this guyā€™s work. Amazing! And, he only takes PayPal!:

8 Likes

Weā€™ll send me a PM because I might be interested.

4 Likes

And donā€™t forget you can link to your shop on your forum profile page. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Excuse me bingohandjob i have just notice the gold color up way crucifix on the wall, what is the story about that i thought it was against Lucifer i always thought with the darkside it would have to be upside down i would have been to scared to have it that way up as if Lucifer came over and see it that way up it would make Lucifer going apeshit and take me to hell to be torn apart in brutal agony, then i see alot of Gothics wearing crucifixas up way and if i did that all the Goths all be pissed off at me can you explain please.

1 Like