Pictures of Altars

FUN FACT:
All the pictures are “666” in width XD

This is my “old” setup.

The picture below is just some space on the left of my setup, enough room to place something upon it, so no blood will fall to the ground. ( i use more than just drops)

I changed the foto to a different one.
~The one shown should represent the version of lilith, who’s hair turned red,
but the current one is fits more the darker to the darker variants.

I used/use (public) pictures from instragram, because it is said that lilith is within every woman there is.

The spider thing was later used for an invokation, so its not an regular piece of my setup.

Later i added some crystalls and two gravelights

What is hard to see, are those tiny bells in front of the place where on photos the bowl with incense stood , those bells are made in the shape of greedy mouths

the plate is made of… plaster or something

45 Likes

FREAKING AWESEOME :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Here! ~Maybe will you find something similar in your area :wink:

http://www.druidenmarkt.de/Reise-Altar-fuer-unterwegs

I like the cloth you chose in the first and last few pictures. One cloth or a couple of handkerchiefs? Anyway it looks nice, can’t beat a red/black color scheme. :wink:

1 Like

nice quartz crystals! and i think amethyst and black tourmaline?

2 Likes

No tourmaline, unfortunatly, ~but the small bells i was writing about.
~Shaped like greedy faces.

2 Likes

Altars are really great. I don’t have one. I had an awakening that the entire Earth – this planet - is Satan’s Temple. As such I can make my altar anywhere. It’s like Magickal weapons - after working with them you don’t need them (as much) any more.

The original Satanic altar remains the naked female body. There are many reasons why this is so. I’d like a stone platform upon which my altar could lay after I had consecrated my Temple with a sprinkling of Her urine, but I work with the materials available.

Al.

16 Likes

i do like your set up.

1 Like

That is a really beutiful set up alter well done

4 Likes

I haven’t forgotten, but things got chaotic at my house and now my roommate’s young daughter is here. I will set it up and photo it tomorrow after work

4 Likes

I’ve described it before, but here’s the photo. Leaves a convenient workspace in the middle, doesn’t it? The chest contains other tools brought out as needed (metal stamps, cold chisels, wire, incense)

32 Likes

Cooool :astonished:

…so :thinking:
~You keep allways a hammer, in case some unwanted spirits show up… :flushed:
Don’t you? :upside_down:

12 Likes

Kindergarten? Those are really nice objects. Like the type of buy in a cute antique shop because it’s cool. (Yes, I actually enjoy doing that.) simplistic, probably, but that’s not a bad thing. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i love antique shops too :grinning:

3 Likes

The anvil and hammer is creative. Do they serve to devote to a specific entity or are they just for magic?

4 Likes

Lawl, no, the hammer is my athame :slight_smile: unless it’s common practice to keep athames for stabbing unwanted spiritual guests, in which case, ok, sure, that’s what the hammer is for :upside_down:

7 Likes

Using those tools as magical tools?

Cool idea. Thor would dig this i’m sure and Vulcan.

8 Likes

The hammer and anvil were originally comfortable for me because I was at one time dedicated to Ptah, Kothar-wa-Khasis, Sethlans, Hephaestus, and Vulcan. The hammer and anvil remain comfortable because they represent who and what i am better than a coin and dagger ever would. I am no longer a clerical mage, but I am still and always will be a Maker Mage

11 Likes

Actually, when I talked to him, Thor seemed a little weirded out by it, since i know him as a warrior, not really as a smith

8 Likes

How about Vulcan?

2 Likes