Paying spirits/loans back

If spirits are called upon to return stolen money, or to provide money to me for some certain mutual benefit, how is it paid back, or what are repayment methods?

1 Like

I had items stolen from me and called upon Andromalius; in my case the money was returned via online sales of items that had sat and stagnated for months and suddenly took off…

My own repayment to him was thanking him and planting eggs in the garden - I have several artemesia plants and I discovered that they are his plants it seemed appropriate.

3 Likes

Who is Andromalius?

1 Like

The Seventy-second Spirit in Order is named Andromalius. He is an Earl, Great and Mighty, appearing in the Form of a Man holding a Great Serpent in his Hand.

His Office is to bring back both a Thief, and the Goods which be stolen; and to discover all Wickedness, and Underhand Dealing; and to punish all Thieves and other Wicked People and also to discover Treasures that be Hid. He ruleth over 36 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this, the which wear thou as aforesaid, etc.

Very excellent spirit, most committed to his work and very professional to work with in my experience, no nonsense or fuss.

6 Likes

I think I understand on repayment … So its not like you have to raise/extra energy like empowering the cone of power, or offering a raw sirloin or shot of rum and cigar; or maybe so … If my understanding is using correspondences and guilty pleasures of a spirit as an offering now or in the future

1 Like

“Andromalius favours hunger and discomfort” as payment -this is from the Powers of Influence and Persuasion book. So if you don’t have anything else available and you don’t have a health condition a fast might be appropriate.

Addendum - that’s from the book, not me, simply one author’s view before I get lynched for stating it as the absolute truth and fact. I gave hens eggs as I couldn’t extract blood at the time.

I suspect I misunderstood your original post - forgive me.

3 Likes

This has been said a few times from what i have seen but the best offerings you can give are ones that are meaning full TO YOU.

A big part of it is because it is meaning full to YOU it will have more energy attached to it when you offer it since it was something you attach meaning to. Whether that is a glass of your favorite spirit, brand of cigarette or a pint of ice cream.

2 Likes