Orgonite? Convince Me? What's going on here?

Most of us have heard of orgonite. Some hippy wearing a tinfoil hat going on and on about the wonders of this material. Going on and on about the wonderful sexual energy of orgone. I haven’t seen a single sane sounding person talk about it without mentioning lizard people or other “interesting” conspiracy theories. I’m open minded about it for sure, but then again I’m not. If I were to hear a black magician’s experiences with this stuff I could be convinced. Is it similar to psionics? Have any of you used it? Convince me.

4 Likes

I don’t know much about it, but it seems to be a watered down version of psionics technology. Google Charles “Uncle Chuckie” Cosimano and check out his website. He wrote an article in volume three of the anthology of sorcery, so he has at least a reasonable amount of respect in the occult world.

3 Likes

Are you talking about things like Orgone generators?

1 Like

My understanding is that “orgone” is/was just another name for what the Chinese call “qi” or “chi” (there are many different types) and the Hindus “prana.” An orgone generator was just some device that supposedly generated neutral energy, or natural qi.

I have never heard of orgonite so cannot speak on it,

4 Likes

Ok, well yes I have made it and use it. I don’t beleave in all that lizard stuff. But I do beleave it is very useful and have seen it do some interesting shit. So what do you want to know?

I actualy utilities one in my unbreakable shield set up.

4 Likes

Nothing more annoying than a Hippie in a new age store trying so hard to sound "Spiritual"
And “love and light”

4 Likes

@Ozraga What uses would it have in vampirism? What results have you seen man?

1 Like

Uncle Chuckie has made a Vampire device he also has a couple of videos on the subject. I purchased the hand held model and it works so far.

1 Like

I love Uncle Chuckie. I was just wondering if I could substitute a quartz tetrahedron with an orgonite pyramid in vampirism.

1 Like

Hmm. Good question. Why not ask him. After all he is the for most authority on the subject.

That’s a good idea. I’ll hit him up on FB and ask him about Orgonite.

1 Like

I think I still have his email address. Standby.

1 Like

[email protected]

1 Like

I can’t speak to its use in vampirism but I have a pyramid and an orb.

The pyramid is on top of my computer, as its supposed to be effective in balancing energy and reducing weird shit from electronics. If anything, it’s there to shield my tech from ME.

The orb is on my mantle, a decent central place in my living space. I do a lot of work in here so it helps to mitigate the crazy residual energies.

4 Likes

@DragonPhoenix777 Appreciate it brother :+1: @levilevi You would say it’s good for balancing energy? What are the benefits of that? And are they good for enhancing energetic intensity?

2 Likes

@Frater magnificent not a problem happy to help. I purchased and wear an orgone accumulater and this is how it is advertised:
Metatron’s Cube Merkaba 7 chakras w/ Crystals Stones Orgone Pendant
To put it simply, Orgone is an energy filter. Charged energies are attracted to the metal in the device and filters through the Crystals which re-structure the energy into a more compatible form for humans to be around. **Orgone is not intended/stated to treat or cure any serious medical issue- as medical issues are suggested to be attended to by a proper physician. Many people experience effects that can reduce the symptoms of certain issues but these vary person to person. **Orgone is a handmade product & may show some small imperfections from curing such as bubbles or texture variations, but this in no way affects the quality or function of the orgone devices themselves.

I live in a house that has negative energy and when I wear it I notice a difference in how I feel.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PW3re2W5v3YIcI1m2

3 Likes

I think with the right ccrystal/gem set up I don’t see why it couldn’t work.

Some interesting stuff I have seen. Well I have seen plants grow tords them instead of the sun or any other light sorse and I mean knowtesably so.

Also here are some photos of a garage/barn fire we had a number of years back. Tell me if you knowtes anything odd.

2 Likes

I put my houseplant next to the orb. That makes sense!

1 Like

@DragonPhoenix777 summarized it well. It just normalizes energy and seems to filter out the gunk. I had read that it’s good for electromagnetic stabilization, which is why I have one on the computer.

3 Likes

Well I tried to get as much of it in the picture as possible.

1 Like