Orders 2 physical books 3 weeks ago haven’t received them

I ordered 2 physical books for the first time 3 weeks ago, they should have arrived already but they didn’t. Instegade USPS keep sending the package to different facilitets until they stopped now it just says in transit as of April 1 and it, has this happend to anyone else? I did submit a request at the help desk and they replied that this is not normal tracking information. What do i do?

1 Like

I’d recommend just wait, at least for another week or so, then fire off a pleasant letter/email making pertinent inquiries.

Al.

2 Likes

Sometimes that’s how long it takes. My last order took awhile but the packaging was really nice. It came with a felt bag for the book and a protective box as well.

2 Likes

It all depends on the mail system and has nothing to do with BALG itself. It took a month for me to receive my copy of the Anthology of Sorcery 3 and three weeks for The Black Book of Azathoth but they did both arrive. I don’t know where you reside but I’m in Canada and delivery from the US varies greatly.

1 Like

Also, if you plan on sticking around the forum, please take the time to introduce yourself in the Intro thread:

2 Likes

well i live in sweden, i guess it does.