Oracle/Tarot Deck Build Upon Spirit Encounters

For some time now Ive been bugged with several dreams and spirit visitations pointing me always to the path of creating a personal deck to divine for myself and for close friends and colleagues. So here is some samples of the cards that I created under the guidance of the spirits and my own experiences with them. Keep in mind those were drawn during “automatic drawing” while looking at the spirits sigil from my journal and the general meaning that give to me. As you will see some spirits are also from the grimoires of E.A Koetting. So here is the link to the pics and a Photoshoped card that I thought that it looks nice. Feel free to comment. Soon when Ill finish them I’ll do a free reading topic if Iam allowed to see how well they work under a specific layout. The designs are not well made but they pull off the “trick” for my subconscious to start getting in mood for readings.

The Link: http://imgur.com/a/cGCX8

5 Likes

They look really cool. The fool especially stood out to me. Nice idea to use the Ouija board in that card.

3 Likes

Nice work. These should already be overflowing with power for you. Charge em up!

Noticed EA’s invocation. Nicely done.

These look powerful to me. They should create deeply personal and massive resonance within you when you use them.

You doing the whole deck or sticking with the major arcana?

2 Likes

Dude these are amazing!

1 Like

Yes Iam going to create the whole deck eventually but for now Ill stick with the Major Arcana because of its fast and simple way of working. Indeed these cards are clearly speaking to me each time I do a reading, its very similar if I may say so to channeling a spirit since sometimes I do hear voices coming from them.

Thank you~

I think these look pretty deep and compelling! I appreciate that you wanted to create a personal deck for yourself and those close to you… but… is it time for a truly LHP Tarot deck to be published? Is it time time that BALG had it’s own Tarot? Maybe?! :grinning:

1 Like

I tottaly agree with that but I guess its a matter for the spirits themselves to guide someone in the BALG family to do so. Because honestly wspeaking if they start a project just for the sake of it its going to be just art and nothing more. Dont get me wrong, thats fine because deep down tarot is a symbology for our own mind and inner GOD to interpret messages. Either way it would be an awesome thing to see something like this. Maybe after the completion I’ll make a more professional looking one with some graphic designing programms.

1 Like