Old ritual banishing ones christianity

I wanted to share an old Swedish ritual that was used in the viking-age in my country, maybe also Norway. This ritual was used by vikings that converted to chistianity but the regret it and wanted to revert to Asatron, they thaught that when baptized the holy ghost rezided in you as a breath and so you could banish it, blowing it out again.

Sum say you should do the ritual at midnight full moon, others that it should be midnight on a thursday. The gate to the church need a old look, that huge oldschool look you can look in through. Start walking backwards counter-clockwise around the church, 13 lapses around the church ignoring anything you see. At the final lapse stoping at the gates say that “jag avsĂ€ger mig hvitekrist” and take a big breath and blow forecefully into the look.

Walk away from the church without looking behind you, even if you hear someone shout’s your name or other sound, and dont return ever again to that church.

16 Likes

Hvitekrist? Is it the old word for Christianity? Since now we Swedes say Kristendom. :smiley:

1 Like

I wanted to write the words in old Swedish, the sort that sounds like Icelandic but then no one would be able to say it hehe
 No hvitekrist is christ, roughly translated as “white christ”. It could be said in Icelandic also because it’s almost the same:

“Ég afsala hvitekrist”

3 Likes

Yeah vit is white in Swedish so kinda figured it out.

2 Likes

Older Swedish for Chistianity is er kristni, kristĂ­domur or kristin trĂș.

3 Likes

True that^^^^^ Around the age of the vikings, our forefathers referred to christianity, or more specifically to Christ, as ‘White Christ’ - hvidekrist in danish, similar in Sweden & Norway.

3 Likes

Nice, thanks! Most of us are raised with some infleunce from that weird desert cult and don’t get much say in the matter, I got off lightly and purged all the links but I know some people on here will find this very useful, one for the bookmarks list! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow! Truly superb! Thank you for this inspirational piece. Cheers!

1 Like

You can also just renounce it and take part in those actions thought to be immoral. The Holy Spirit doesn’t stay if you don’t want it too.

1 Like

We have sum good 'ol magic here in Sweden many have forgotten about
:blush:

3 Likes

I’ve been working on this as well. As I’ve been working on myself as a whole I’ve been noticing my old Christian habits popping up. So I pulled out my old favorite bible and began to sort through it, ripping out all of the pages I thought had harmful doctrines (according to me), that demanded that I bow down to Yahweh or Christ, that imposed morality that was against my personal morals, and anything I had book marked from when I was a sheep. I took these pages and burned them one by one, imposing MY morality, MY authority, and MY truth and rejecting the concepts contained in the pages as I lit them. It has almost been a cleansing and I’m nearly done with the experience. I’ll likely finish with a sacrifice to my higher self and of course a recitation of the reverse Lord’s Prayer.

3 Likes

Lucifer came to me about a week ago and told me to start with genesis and he would show me every lie. I have pages aready and i havent made it out of genesis the first book.

Its the first Lucifer has ever just popped in on me. So it was pretty cool.

6 Likes

There is also one old Swedish ritual, where the aim is release of destructive forces, where one read the Bible creation myth backwards.

Neslepaks!

3 Likes

I haven’t been a member of any church since my kids were toddlers. I don’t think I need to do this, and in any case this isn’t possible. Is there another way? I’m not going to make this a public blow out, sorry. Thanks for the info though.

Could you make a post about some of the lies he revealed? I’d love to know too

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. :waxing_gibbous_moon:

Very powerful ritual
Bump for newbies