Nordic Draconian Forces

Heill Asbjorn:

I was wondering if you worked with the primary three Draconain forces in the Nordic tradition (Fafnir, Jormungandr, Nidhoggor) and if so, do you think they are beneficial to one’s personal ascension as a magician?

I have personally just started to invoke them, and I believe the process will take some time (as with all reptilian spiritual forces).

Thank you!

-Eric

3 Likes

I have indeed. Jormungandr and Nidhogg are some of my favorites to work with, although I do not work with them as much as I would like. I recently did an article on Nidhogg, I will see if I can find it for you.

They are very destructive forces, and while that puts many off many forget that destruction is another essential part of the cycle. While we create and build we also need the darker destroyers. These entities are great for closing doors to open new ones, detaching from things so we can move on, as well as general baneful works.

5 Likes

Ok now you have my attention. (Draconian Spirits).

Thank you for your reply sir. I hope this subject will be a focus on one if your upcoming heathen casts, as it is a subject few have tackled.

I would very much like to work with some of these draconian forces~ Iam more of a shamanistic approach because I tend to have more solid experiences but either way it seems very interesting to meet up with them and have them open your mind in new ways!

1 Like