Night terrors and pain during sleep

this has been happening on and off recently. Where I’ve been getting night terrors, and during my weakening my head feel static pressure. One time I had a dream paralyzed face down on my bed and a black figure standing over my back. I felt the back of my head was very static and paralyzed me. Until I started thinking AZAZEL’s name. Then an imag of him came over my left shoulder and I seemed to wake easily, and fall asleep after with no harm.

It’s happened before, usually as I wake. When I wake my body didn’t go through the full sleep cycle. I had to wake myself because if night terrors. Yesterday I had several depictions and dreams about The buried king Zazazel, where he was a friend and ally rather than part of what was haunting me. And another spirit of Maergzjiran magick. That dream lead me into an ocean that I jumped into. Which the sea represented my immersion into the HP Lovecraft current. However the immersion was also harmful to me for some reason and was as if it was an additional terror added to the dream. Well I do have an interest in the current, I decided to wait until later to get into it. And I don’t think this is a sign for things to come. Has to be something else . Yesterday was an on and off of going back to sleep, having a nightmare, and waking up. All within a span of a few hours early in the morning.

Sounds like a curse or curses. I maybe wrong. As I’ve added some layers to my protection. At the same time this happened months apart. So the protection can be worn off. Can anybody shed some light and lend a hand?

4 Likes

If it hasn’t been paired with physical, energetic, or circumstantial symptoms, it was probably a message and not a curse.

3 Likes

Omggg @Micah!!! Read this

3 Likes

Synchronicities abound today :smiley:
@desmonX, @Seven has been going through the same thing lately. Ive also been there myself. We can band together and stop this shit. PM me or Seven And i will be glad to help you out

2 Likes

It didn’t seem to have a message. It did teach me something however I did already know that thing. It’s seem to be senseless chaos directed at me, To be afraid . Well no it didn’t manifest into a physical. Despite that it does seem to be something .

Sounds you like randomly crossed paths with what Castaneda calls a “watery inorganic being”.

3 Likes

Can you please elaborate for seven and i?

1 Like

Basically, it sounds like a creature from another spatial dimension noticed your energy output and attempted to lure you into its realm. Should it have been successful, odds are you would not have woken up, and if it was a strong enough one you would have disappeared.

2 Likes

Nah the entities that attacked me weren’t that strong. I attacked back, even bit one, when i woke up and fell asleep again there were 2 other entities, tried to suffocate them but that didn’t work.

Don’t mistake shadows for what casts them.

1 Like

Best way to defend against it ?

1 Like

Do not follow it, or allow it to interact with you. Voice your desire to separate from it.

2 Likes

So no more fighting it? how do i ignore it when its gonna attack me?

Ever play Skyrim?

Shout your intent, at the top of your lungs. The best place to do this is your dreams, but that takes practice.

Words hold weight.

3 Likes

How can we confirm that it is THIS type of being. Because if it this type of entity we would have to play by these rules, how can we know for sure it is this entity? I don’t want to play by rules unecessarily.

1 Like
  1. It immobilized you without actually moving. They are “immobile” entities, the large ones cannot move in this dimension or their own.

2. Is there a rhythm to the frequency?

3. It attempted to keep you in the dream, and they are known for their gravity.

2 Likes

des…you can always message me. im still here for you anytime.

Those aren’t night terrors. Night terrors are opposing ideas which occupy the same space, like something being big and small at the same time. It’s disturbing on a fundamental level.

We are happy to have helped :slight_smile:

That’s the Mare my mother suffered from it for decades. PM me.