Need some ideas

Draw a bright scarlet inverted pentagram on the door, or hang a goats head inverted pentagram cloth on the door.

6 Likes

In the front of the door or back of the door?

Cant do it in the front anyways, I dont wanna tip them what im gonna use against them, element of surprise :wink:
Can do on the back of the door. I would prefer something angelic rather than demonic.

1 Like

Was thinking front of the door.

I think that they’re going to shit themself only with that

4 Likes

Yeah, but I dont wanna tip them what im gonna use against them. I prefer something subtle, angelic and effective :wink:

I was thinking of drawing a custom sigil made specifically for this purpose or a spirit sigil on the back of the door.
Any more ideas ??

2 Likes

This has had alot of good results for getting rid of unwanted people.

3 Likes

the jar or doll we create needs to be freezed constantly or buried. I cant freeze something constantly and dont have a secluded place nearby where I bury things.

Honestly I can’t :joy:
I imagine these poor little children pooping in their diaper and screaming like

and you right there observing the fabulous work done :

2 Likes

:joy:

I can make a new entity who will keep track of who knocked to trouble us and make them poop in that pants :joy:
A little far away from my house though :wink:

1 Like

@Uncle-Al might have some ideas :slight_smile:

Not a bad idea. Is the issue that you want some kind of revenge or recompense, or do you just want the BS to stop? If it is the later, you could make a custom sigil with a statement of intent like “these people WILL find a new place to live, and may it bless all involved” or “these people will stop harassing me and may it bless all involved.”

2 Likes

I’m a parent.

Also as a child my friends and I did the exactly the same thing.

Talk to the parents… Introduce yourself to their parents. Maybe invite the parents over for coffee or a beer sometime. Most parents are really open to neighbors informing on their kiddo’s. In my neighborhood I was the parent that started doing just that and it brought the parents in the neighborhood together. All of a sudden the annoying behavior done by kids in the neighborhood went way down.

If you want to go to the extra work,after you’ve met them have a pot luck.

We in the US live such fractured lives and don’t even know our neighbors at all. Sometimes the mundane way of doing things may get the best results.

Also putting something on your door that muggles would deem scary might backfire as some kids would see that as a challenge. Sort of like daring their friends to go into an abandoned supposedly haunted house.

4 Likes

A bit of both :joy:
Whats the use of magick If i cant harrass people who harrass me?? :smiling_imp:

FIrst of all, I want it to stop.
Second, I want to teach them a lesson, sweet simple and definitive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been there done that. No results achieved that way so far.
That’s why I said, Its time for some baneful magick :smiling_imp:
But not to the extent of hurting them badly or lifetime :stuck_out_tongue:
But I sure wanna see them suffer :slight_smile:
It is the time I become a black mage :smiling_imp:

I hear you on one hand. On the other I would look at it as a challenge, both to myself as well as my ability. I personally find it more of a challenge to make win-wins than I do to make a situation a win for just me.

And keep in mind, being punished appropriately and not growing up to be a little turd IS a kind of blessing, so that is not neccessarily ruled out, lol.

1 Like

haha exactly :wink: You feel my heart right :slight_smile:
Always a pleasure to talk to you :slight_smile:

If you prefer something Angelic and effective, you could perform some of rituals in the book “wrath of the angels” by Winter Gordonfield. Ritual such as force exile or cause grief (to the extent and in the way you desire). But the effects are not subtle, they are more on the aggressive side.

1 Like

I think you mean Angels of Wrath: Wield the Magick of Darkness with the Power of Light ??

Yeah that’s the book.

1 Like

Ohk Thanks :slight_smile: Gotta read it first then will do something baneful :wink:

1 Like