Need help

Which god or demon or entity knows most of soul and can heal it or destroy i t

1 Like

First thing first , saying Hello :slight_smile:

then second… introduce your lovelyself :slight_smile:

5 Likes

??? @Lady_Eva i need your help here

3 Likes

we might all have an answer to your request but can we people here get a Hello first? #please #yougotmepissedoff

4 Likes

Oke

I’m just going to say this unapologetically. If your going to be like this. Please do us a favor and leave now. I have a very strong desire to curse you out but I don’t want to bring any drama to this forum.

3 Likes

I already did what he said dont curse me

thanks! he drove me crazy in a second #sorrynotsorry in the name of the mighty Odin :new_moon:

1 Like

How to delete this topic no help so far sorry for what i did

we’ll ask for it to be delete.

come back to Earth for a second.
We are nice people here but we curse!
so first when i politely asked you to present yourself, i meant a real presentation huney ( sugar coating because i am out of rage)
and then you wanna exchange first the advice versus your presentation, and your presentation is a line full of BS Ego! ( i am so polite right now help me Father Satan…)

we all are who we are! so shut your mouth and listen!
introduce properly!
explain why you are here and then we see if we can help.

of course you have a fucking curse on yourself! but i am not sure that you don’t deserve it !

4 Likes

Ok

I found out that demon uval that controls time from joy of satan site knows all maybe he kmows how to heal soul demon uval maxine decribes him to large extent i try him along whit your advice its really good site

1 Like

do as you feel

1 Like

Its pretty disturbing having damaged soul i have four traces so far uval that knows all lord toth that kmows about soul god enki who puted soul according to sumerians and mitchel gibson who say that soul is made by one specoal god or demon or angel i lost many stuff brain functions my toughts i feel little retarded.my memory and other stuff and i found that There is a spell to heal soul by one name padraigh kelly

Who studyes framz bardon this is done to me by psycic vampirism e

How the hell did vampyrism do this?

Trauma is the only thing I know of that can damage something this badly… So shadow work and healing seem to be in order. There isn’t a demon that controls souls, btw.

2 Likes

Deep core feeding

I’d say check with Lucifer, Azazel or Belial, maybe they know someone.

If not, my best bet would be Marbas.

Lmao sorry but this isnt like drilling for oil :rofl:

Vampirism can draw out the life energy weakening the target to the point of sickness or death with enough practice but unless you really know your stuff it isnt likely to hit the “soul/ divine spark ect.”

But you know one that snatches um lmao :skull_and_crossbones: :dagger:

4 Likes

That’s my understanding too. Being someone with a fragmented soul.

2 Likes