Need Advice!

I am getting the distinct impression that this current is really not for you…

3 Likes

Guys i just want the answer that if i ordered the pact will it help me to make a contact with LUCIFER

Banjax why???

The fact that you have to ask only highlights why.

And the total cost for you to do it: $0, and a bit of time, effort and discipline.

To answer the OP, BWS and Indigo Priestess both seem on the up and up, though I have not spoken personally with either.

But consider: if you cannot perform the pact yourself, how will you benefit once it is done for you? Not to be a ball buster, but it is not a magickal cure-all. Also, I really do not understand why people want pacts in the first place. An individual is capable of gaining the max benefit from working with a spirit without entering into a pact with it.

I guess my return question would have to be: what do you hope to gain from a pact made for you that you cannot/will not get through your own efforts? If you are looking to enter a pact, but cannot do it for yourself, then perhaps learn and practice until you can. Otherwise, why would a spirit put in work for you if you will not put in work for them? That is what a pact is, right? A mutual effort?

Especially with the Lucifer.

4 Likes

Think of this. You just said you want to be master of your own destiny. But you’re asking someone else to do it for you. To be master of your own destiny you must master yourself. Nobody can do it for you. They can only guide you. Make the pact yourself. It will be more personal, more effective, and of course it won’t cost you money.

5 Likes

let me be clear, i’ll channel Lucifer right now:

" howcome you dare calling yourself devil?
what is the power you own?
neither you are on the right path or the wrong
the path that is yours is a way you lost long ago.
dedicate yourself to your heart, i will always be there
but you don’t hear my voice
my light is shinning but you are seeking for something else
try child…"

here is the message from the father - so he said- he is already here but you don’t see him,
he’ll come to see you tonight through a message. then wait before asking anyone to do anything.

Guys!!! my head! i am out! drizzy!!!
Hail Father Lucifer!

5 Likes

Lol, yep. Conversing with him can do that.

1 Like

ok thank u all guys

1 Like

Please take a moment and introduce yourself in the Intro thread here:

It is one of the rules of this forum. You have opened two threads already so please do so before posting anymore.

5 Likes

Yeah the site is questionable but I agree with @ebdr that she does a good job on YouTube. @Devil, can’t you try it yourself with the right material?

1 Like

Guys just tell me will blackwitch help and i’m confused between blackwitch and indigo priestess cause i had decided to order service???

Oh boy.

1 Like

Dude, you have gotten the most patient thoughtful and simplistic advice I have seen given here since I joined about 2 weeks ago and you are just pissing it away. Seriously, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, try again next lifetime.

1 Like

Well if you don’t want to do it yourself, make a choice. You can watch those vids on youtube, see with which person you have a connection. If you can’t even make a choice why would Lucifer invest?

2 Likes

Ok thanks all of you i’ll do my best

You need to let Lucifer show you how to make a pact with him. Individuation is the goal, right? Assert your own ideas.

4 Likes

That’s all you can do. Don’t think you need some grand magical skills right from the start. You will learn.

Also. Concerning what you want from the pact. Remember. You need to do for you also. Magic is a tool not a method to take the easy path. There’s a line in The Charge of the Star Goddess that says “if you never find it within thee you’ll never find it without.” Meaning you have to find be drive to make things happen. Magic does not work without a channel. So if one of your goals is physical improvement, start exercising and eating better.

2 Likes

Just try the letter of intent build a bond with him don’t just think you can ask for stuff without doing anything to help yourself or to grow he can help but he is not going to do it all

2 Likes