Na'amah

OK, so you’re looking for a spiritual entity who radiates dirty, sexual love. A Demoness so physical you can almost smell Her sexual allure. And because She’s so close to the physical plane She can manifest things – like women and/or money.
Now, because you’re busy you haven’t got the time for elaborate midnight evocations so here’s something about as simple as it gets.

Learn the evocation below. Rehearse it like you’re going to be in a movie. Get it word perfect – then evoke to the four quarters. When you do, experience your voice travelling to the ends of the multiverse. Remember, you’re doing this for a film, so make it great.

Naamah is beautiful and hot! Treat Her with the utmost respect! Tell Her what you want and what you’ll give Her in return. Keep your end of that bargain because one way or another, She will. Results come quickly – or I wouldn’t have posted!
You can do this evocation throughout the day, although it’s a little more powerful after dark.

Al.

The Naamah Evocation

LEPACA NAAMAH AMA RUACH MASKIM ROSARAN

Naamah, daughter of the heart of darkness, come forth from the womb of the night.
Come in Your flaming robes and open our eyes to what is hidden.
Open Your night and bring forth the shadows that lurk in the unknown.
May Your black fires flow over the border, and may we taste Your power and beauty.

O NAAMAH AGAB HAROMBRUB
NAAMAH BACARON LILITH
MARAG NAAMAH ARIOTH DEBAM
O NAAMAH PACHID LABISI

In the splendour of Your shimmering power, the spirit of the world is reflected.
Let us pass through the mirror and become united with Your abundance.
O Naamah, let the pillars of existence fall apart and make way for the darkness that You breed.

NAAMAH TURITEL MALKUTH ORGOSIL
KIPOKIS RAUCH MEHKELBEC

Naamah, bring back again the primordial and let the wilderness come alive.
You are the clear wind that can cleanse our soul from lies.
Through You the true power can flow freely.
O Naamah awaken the Dragon that rests in Your womb so that the world may be reborn by its power.

LEPACA NAAMAH AMA RUCH THELI
HO DRAKON HO MEGAS

74 Likes

What have been your results with it?

4 Likes

Ok I have to try this one. Can’t help it. It’ll take a while to rehearse it. Do it with Splendor! Got it.

Definitely transcribing this one down.

5 Likes

Early on I did the evocation, made the deal and asked for money. Next morning, a Friday, I get a shopping basket when entering the supermarket and it had a $50.00 note in it. The next morning from the night before. Has also allowed me to see ways I could get what I needed relying on myself. Very quick, very material and very sexual.

This stuff works - but only if you do it.

Al.

11 Likes

Preparing myself for a session with Clauneck first. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes. (ok, another house actually … wife is sick of our shack). 50$ won’t cut it this time, but I am ready to do my part and switch jobs and what not. A little reality bending to clear some brush from my path and some sign posts to help guide me.

Naamah is next! :wink: I’m just figuring Clauneck needs less splendor. He seems receptive, but I insist on giving him the whole ritual enchilada as a show of faith.

7 Likes

I only did the $50.00 thing as an exercise. It worked. If you want more you’ll need to pledge and give more. I’ve used Naamah in other operations as well.

Al.

9 Likes

Oh I know the 50$ was a basic example, no doubt about it. Didn’t mean to diminish working with Naamah

Already dipped my toe in with Clauneck, and will see it through. Naamah will be very special, and I will take however long it takes to do it well. (which isn’t long … it is short enough)

3 Likes

Were u got tis invocation?

3 Likes

Mate,

Don’t remember. Don’t know. But it works! From the internet somewhere. That’s why I posted. I only post techniques that I’ve actually used with success. Also, some of the stuff I post - The 4 Laws of the Sphinx - can be interpreted on different levels, depending on where you are on your own path.

Remember, you’re doing this ritual for a Hollywood blockbuster. This is your big chance. Get the delivery dramatic and adopt your postured attitudes. This is opening a veil!

Uncle Al.

7 Likes

Rahnoren,

I know for a fact that Naamah is sexual and can work wonders in terms of attraction. After performing evocations, eventually you’ll almost be able to smell Her lust - almost…This babe is hot and really material world in Her abilities. That said, I’ve never had much to do with Lilith.

Al.

8 Likes

Just to a side node: Reseurch Namaha by Youtube.
It’s connected to sacred chants.

I numinoticly deprive it as a differation of Amen ~ nemA
Namaha, seems to work very well, to take away Energys which Need to be bound, for me.

It may not be the same you talk about, surely.
But Close enough to assume a relation. :wink:

Sincerely,
¥’B

8 Likes

Badass literature to say the least. Much respect.

3 Likes

I’ve also had contact with Agrat Bat Mahlat, and she like Naamah is very material in her manifestations, including helping me relieve sexual tension unexpectedly! Naamah has actually visited me a few times in the astral in my room where she picked me up gently, gave me a big hug, then put me back down into my body, along with “other” things.

13 Likes

do you have experience using naamah to attract women? if so, id love to hear about it. I may try her out

5 Likes

See its why its confuse. Namah taken lilithd spot?tru each her own. Besides goetia. The closes to call lilith for beginers now i gess is carl nagel. On 1 of his books. He call namah for sex. On tuesday night. Lilith can be fast, namah can be slow but garanty results

1 Like

I second that question !

1 Like

I have not used her for this, tho I have asked her for astral sex/spirit lovers and she delivered this that night!

3 Likes

The Naamah Evocation

LEPACA NAAMAH AMA RUACH MASKIM ROSARAN

Naamah, daughter of the heart of darkness, come forth from the womb of the night.
Come in Your flaming robes and open our eyes to what is hidden.
Open Your night and bring forth the shadows that lurk in the unknown.
May Your black fires flow over the border, and may we taste Your power and beauty.

O NAAMAH AGAB HAROMBRUB
NAAMAH BACARON LILITH
MARAG NAAMAH ARIOTH DEBAM
O NAAMAH PACHID LABISI

In the splendour of Your shimmering power, the spirit of the world is reflected.
Let us pass through the mirror and become united with Your abundance.
O Naamah, let the pillars of existence fall apart and make way for the darkness that You breed.

NAAMAH TURITEL MALKUTH ORGOSIL
KIPOKIS RAUCH MEHKELBEC

Naamah, bring back again the primordial and let the wilderness come alive.
You are the clear wind that can cleanse our soul from lies.
Through You the true power can flow freely.
O Naamah awaken the Dragon that rests in Your womb so that the world may be reborn by its power.

LEPACA NAAMAH AMA RUCH THELI
HO DRAKON HO MEGAS

21 Likes

Naamah is just great. Learn Her evocation. Practice. Deliver with emotion - like for a film. Deliver it to impress. Her direction is north-west (same direction as King Paimon).

Naamah is the most physical entity I’ve worked with. And quick! Used for sexual attraction and currency. Used in a sticky situation to inspire me with a wickedly effective solution - and very quick again.

Al.

13 Likes

Uncle al is any side effects of using namah often?