My First Evocation of King Paimon

I did my first evocation of King Paimon less than a week ago.
I have some questions relating to the evocation, but first I’ll go into how it all went down.

I had been wanting to evoke Paimon for quite some time.
I was very strongly drawn to him, I have read a lot of good things about working with Paimon.
Although what I had read about Paimon had been part of my motivation for evoking him, I also felt I was drawn to him for reasons currently unknown to me.

I have a great deal of respect for King Paimon and I would never evoke him with out treating the whole thing with a great deal of respect.

I used frankincense and myrrh incense for the evocation.

I called King Paimon forth, I expected him to take a while to come and for me have to repeat the incantation I was using a while before he came into the room.

He came very quickly, his presence was pretty subtle.
I expected something a lot more full on.

When he came I cut straight to the point and told him I had evoked him to aid in my magickal ascent, I also informed him that I was working with Sastan and to awaken my astral senses.
I told him explicitly I didn’t want my life to fall apart and I wanted this to be exciting.
I told him I did not want to lose my friends/family or my job.
I know that sometimes when people call upon demonic forces they bring pure chaos into your life and really turn your life upside down.

King Paimon said to me:

Are you sure you can handle this?

I assured him that I could.

I reached out to shake hands with King Paimon, I felt a subtle feeling on my hand when doing so.
Hard to describe, it wasn’t like shaking someone’s hand. I know some people have described such things happening when they have shaken hands with a demon.

When I evoked King Paimon I noticed the incense smoke seemed to form in a shape that was similar to Lucifer’s sigil (not sure if I should interpret anything from this.)

I thanked King Paimon for coming.
He actually thanked me for evoking him, the first spirit to do so.
I had the feeling that King Paimon had already been with me some what in some way before the evocation.

I told him I had heard he liked beer, so I offered him an Ale.

I may not be articulating the following very well, but I’ll do my best.
You know when you meet someone that feels inadequate about themselves in some way (or a lot of ways) and they feel the need to have a strong presence?
King Paimon was like the exact opposite of that.
He knew that I knew he is incredibly powerful and didn’t feel the need to prove that to me. At least that is what came to mind after the ritual.
I know some people have had different experiences with King Paimon and have felt a very strong presence when doing an evocation with him.

My evocation of King Paimon wasn’t anything like EA Koetting’s evocation of him.
He said when he came he heard his booming voice and saw him in a scrying mirror.
I didn’t use a scrying mirror for my evocation.

I left the ritual feeling that I had done something very serious, and that sooner or later I am going to know just how serious and profound the ritual was.
I didn’t feel the need to ground myself after doing the ritual. I had many thoughts rushing through my head relating to the ritual and what I had done afterwards.
My feelings* after the ritual were more intense than when I was actually doing it.
I guess the reality of what I had done was sinking in.

A question I have is, what exactly have I got myself into?
What can I expect?

And does anyone else that has worked with King Paimon care to share their experiences?

14 Likes

What you can expect will vary greatly depending on what you need and what you asked him for. You said only asked him to aid you in your ascent, right? Well I can say that he is very quick with results. So many people evoke him and have given him offerings that it has made him very strong over the years, so it’s not uncommon during a first time evocation of him for him to appear very quickly as if you’ve already been evoking him for years.

I cannot tell you how many people have asked me, why didn’t I feel anything or see anything and they are convinced that he did not show up and my answer to them is always, because you must have done something wrong and they never want to admit that it is their fault but it has to be because everyone who is serious about evoking him and tries their best experiences something on the first try that lets them know it worked and that Paimon truly was there. He always comes when he is called because he expects to be respected but he realizes that he must earn that respect so when called, he makes a very serious effort to come quickly and make his presence known in some way.

So the fact that you felt the tingling when shaking hands and could feel like the ritual was a success, and the looming thoughts afterwards that what you did was very serious, tells me that you had no doubts in yourself and the ritual and you put forth an honest effort, because only those who try hard during an evocation and truly believe the demon is there will feel these things. Those who end a ritual and are full of doubts and unsure if the demon actually showed up are those who did something wrong and were probably talking to the air the entire time but are too embarrassed to admit it so they convince themselves that the demon didn’t show instead of admitting they fucked up somewhere.

So it sounds to me like your first evocation of him was a success! Start analyzing everything you see like a detective. He likes to communicate with us in signs and riddles, like a puzzle you have to put together. If anything seems strange or off, pay close attention to it and write it down then re-read your notes once a week and you will see that the strange events are all connected in some way and may form a message to you. If you just asked for help with ascent, you will find yourself being lead to magick websites on accident, stumbling across a book, getting into conversations with people on facebook that just happen to have info you could use and you should also notice your psychic awareness starting to enhance, being able to predict small events or outcomes before they happen which help you change the path that chaos has determined for you by knowing what to do to prevent certain things from happening.

You also asked him not to interfere with your life in any way. Now for just training with your ascent, normally he wouldn’t need to interfere because you don’t need help with a problem or a stubborn habit you just seek information and training so your life path should not be altered in any way like it would be if you said “Paimon, I’m an alcholic and I can’t quit drinking” then he would interfere and would start manipulating events to make sure you are always in a situation where alcohol will not be present or easily accessible. But for training, most of what you seek will come in the form of being lead to information unless you ask him to help with a specific problem or goal. But since your request doesn’t require any major changes in your life you won’t be seeing anything out of the ordinary or over the top, just subtle things.

8 Likes

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:6938”]You know when you meet someone that feels inadequate about themselves in some way (or a lot of ways) and they feel the need to have a strong presence?
He knew that I knew he is incredibly powerful and didn’t feel the need to prove that to me. At least that is what came to mind after the ritual.[/quote]

I haven’t worked with him in depth but I did evoke him for someone on here, and that exactly describes my experience of him as well - kind of 'like the saying, “Talk softly, and carry a big stick.”

Azazel gives me a similar impression of restrained power, that strong feeling of really, truly, having nothing to prove.

Anyway I don’t have extensive experience with King Paimon but that description was exactly like my experience so I wanted to share that. :slight_smile:

I agree with what RavensAscent says other than that - it sounds like the evocation was successful, and what to expect, well, that’s between you and him really, you’ve brought another conscious co-creator into your life and there’s no going back from that point.

5 Likes

Thanks very much for your input RavensAscent!

I have no doubt the ritual was a success and it looks like things are already beginning to manifest from the ritual.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:6938”][quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:6938”]You know when you meet someone that feels inadequate about themselves in some way (or a lot of ways) and they feel the need to have a strong presence?
He knew that I knew he is incredibly powerful and didn’t feel the need to prove that to me. At least that is what came to mind after the ritual.[/quote]

I haven’t worked with him in depth but I did evoke him for someone on here, and that exactly describes my experience of him as well - kind of 'like the saying, “Talk softly, and carry a big stick.”

Azazel gives me a similar impression of restrained power, that strong feeling of really, truly, having nothing to prove.

Anyway I don’t have extensive experience with King Paimon but that description was exactly like my experience so I wanted to share that. :)[/quote]

I was expecting everyone that replied to this thread to say that they had always felt a incredibly strong presence when evoking King Paimon.
I thought I would be the odd one out.

Thank you for sharing Lady Eva!

1 Like

Your experiences confirm my UPGs regarding King Paimon. Thank you for these posts.

Here’s where my experiences cross with yours. Hope this helps you.

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:6938”]He came very quickly, his presence was pretty subtle.
I expected something a lot more full on.[/quote]
He came quickly to me too - in fact, the first time he came to me, I hadn’t called him yet. While I was engrossed in Arcane’s comprehensive King Paimon thread, he showed up behind me. I’ve heard that you can conjure things if you keep reading about them on the internet. It might have been all those times I read his name and looked at his sigil while I pored through King Paimon threads.

My experience of him that time was a feeling of excruciating embarrassment on my part - like having a foreign dignitary walk in while your pants are down. I read at the time that he expects to be received in an immaculately decked out setting, your finest gifts laid out for him, you in your best clothes, etc. Having been caught off guard, I had none of that. Still, though he himself came quite decked out - the very vision of royalty - he spoke softly and eloquently. He didn’t mock or deride me for my shabby reception of him. He was quite well-mannered and dignified.

From my UPGs, I learned that he’s got great affinity for Lucifer. I didn’t ask him about Lucifer, but I got the impression that King Paimon is Lucifer’s right hand guy of sorts, or that the two really get along. The grimoires say that King Paimon is very obedient to Lucifer. Perhaps the sigil was to say that by calling King Paimon into your life, you now also have Lucifer with you too - like a demon two-for-one deal? Or perhaps you’re meant to call on Lucifer next? Or it could be someone else whose sigil happens to look similar to Lucifer’s. I’m spitballing here. Either way, it couldn’t hurt to divine on this, or to ask Lucifer or King Paimon what’s up.

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:6938”]I thanked King Paimon for coming.
He actually thanked me for evoking him, the first spirit to do so.[/quote]
That’s one of the reasons why I’m so fond of this demon king. He has great manners.

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:6938”]You know when you meet someone that feels inadequate about themselves in some way (or a lot of ways) and they feel the need to have a strong presence?
King Paimon was like the exact opposite of that.[/quote]
Yup. To me he also “speaks softly and carries a big stick”.

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:6938”]A question I have is, what exactly have I got myself into?
What can I expect?[/quote]
This one I can’t personally confirm. I can only speculate about what’s to come for you. Your outcome may very well differ.

However, I can say with some confidence that whatever is in store for you, you may have some level of confidence that King Paimon will continue to come quickly when called, treat you with dignity, and display his great sense of etiquette towards you. Continue to treat him with the utmost regard like you’re doing, and you two should continue to get along. King Paimon also gives great advice, in my experience, so should the future become scary and uncertain for you, consider calling on him for counsel.

Congrats on starting your work with King Paimon. I’ll be interested to know how it goes with you.

3 Likes

Not at all. In fact his presence is so subtle and comforting it feels like having another person in the room with you. Now when he does energy work or touches you in some way, yes, you can feel his energy buzzing about your body to the point it can make you feel sexually excited or even sleepy but his appearance in general is comforting.

4 Likes

For those of you who play guitar or any other instruments, I recommend having His sigil carved/burned into the instrument.

Paimon is able to initiate through Music, whatever that means. I used to play songs to a girl using a guitar consecrated to Paimon. Not long thereafter she split from her guy and became my girlfriend (which was what I wanted).

A friend of mine used to build very high class instruments and began to carve Paimon Sigils into each of his productions after I told him to begin work with the Demonic King. His life was saved by Paimon. He went from a downtrodden mofo that was betrayed by his own family in Europe to working in Beverly Hills. (I should add he produced around 200 Renaissance/Baroque instruments bearing the sigil)

Hail Paimon.

5 Likes

[quote=“ascendeddescender, post:7, topic:6938”]For those of you who play guitar or any other instruments, I recommend having His sigil carved/burned into the instrument.

Paimon is able to initiate through Music, whatever that means. I used to play songs to a girl using a guitar consecrated to Paimon. Not long thereafter she split from her guy and became my girlfriend (which was what I wanted).

A friend of mine used to build very high class instruments and began to carve Paimon Sigils into each of his productions after I told him to begin work with the Demonic King. His life was saved by Paimon. He went from a downtrodden mofo that was betrayed by his own family in Europe to working in Beverly Hills. (I should add he produced around 200 Renaissance/Baroque instruments bearing the sigil)

Hail Paimon.[/quote]

Any pics of the instruments he made with the carved sigil or does he have a website? I’d love to see his work.

1 Like

As I was working with another spirit and suddenly everything changed and King Paimon came, but I can not talk to him, does he want to talk to me, or am i crazy?

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum @Mayawi first off remember to introduce yourself here.

ts one of the rules

Second evoke him and ask. If he showed up unbidden he may want to work with ya to teach you something.

thanks, I was trying to evoke another spirit, after my first attempt to evoke the other (which did not work), his name came to mind, I tried to evoke the king paimon but it did not work too, I do not know if he Do you want to talk to me or am i crazy.

1 Like

Hey guys. I’m fairly new to the left hand path and I would just like to share my experience.
Before I go into this I do want to say that I’m kind of a noob when it comes to magick but with that being said I do have great respect for the daemonic entities.

I’ve read numerous of post regarding evocation and invocation and also people’s experiences working with demons. Most of the posts I read was on the subreddit demonolatrypractice. I have came across balg.con via that subreddit a few weeks ago.

So I’ve read a lot of post about King Paimon and how people’s experiences were working with him. On the first bat the interest in King Paimon grew more and more. I’ve read up about him and also a lot of blog posts regarding King Paimon.

I would like to say that today I’ve finally grew the courage to do an evocation (not sure if it really was or not)
So what I did was I attempted to drew his sigil (and gave up after I’ve seen the results because I’m bad at drawing)
I then started to face northwest and had my offerings before me. I am aware about the old goetia process of the circles and also that being disrespectful for the entities. Anyways I had my offerings before me and played his enn and also saying his enn while it was playing with my eyes closed. I do want to mention that when I said it my voice was at a lower tone and then next thing I know I became aware that my tone got a bit louder saying his enn without me even knowing. I then started to feel (I wouldn’t say light headed) but kind of like my head was starting to feel heavy for me.
I then proceeded to speak and tell the great King about my situation and what I actually want to learn and become in the future. I apologized to him that I evoked him in the room that I was in (I live in a garage and yeah I know it fucking sucks)
I then told him about the offering that I had (Chocolate and a beverage was all I had at the point as a offering as I’ve read King Paimon likes chocolate) I also confirmed that I will put away his offerings and will then dispose of it after 5 days.

I respectfully dismissed King Paimon after this and hoping he had heard me.

So all i want to ask from you guys on here based on what I did and felt is did he came forth and did he actually heard me and accepted my offerings?

I am fairly new to this like I said but your help and input would be much appreciated.
I would also appreciate if someone (with experience with the King) can do an evocation and ask if he showed up and heard me and also accepted my offerings.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Once again thank you to everyone that will comment or reply to this.

Welcome @letmedisappear PLease properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

The spirits hear us and, concerning Paimon’s arrival, according to “Zalbarath” theoretically it would suffice to directly ask something to an entity without even summoning.
Chocolate is fine since you read he likes it, and E.A. Koetting had his old temple (maybe also the current one) in a garage, so :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply. It’s highly appreciated. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Hello my name of birth is Diana but my witch name Divinity ,15 of age.
I only now a little pit of voodoo
I really want to meet King Paimon.
I’m tired of my life and I’m really to make a deal with his majesty. Unfortunately, I can’t summon him the traditional way (chalk, candles,etc). Is there any other way to contact him. I’m ready to runaway.

hey can u provide the incantation and ritual that u followed to evoke him ?

1 Like