Muslims who work with jinn

Imagine a Muslim, living in a Muslim community who secretly works with jinn. Fuck me, that’s some undercover job haha. The “brothers” would lynch your ass if they found out… having said that it wouldn’t surprise me if some of these fucking hypocritical scum mullahs secretly worked with jinn to recruit suicide bombers. Could be wrong.

9 Likes

I’ve got a lot of respect for people in Muslim countries who do magick under the noses of their theocracies!

Maybe they can write a book of tips n’ tricks for Europeans in future. :confused:

16 Likes

The Djinn are of individual minds. Some have accepted and practice any number of faiths.

After YHWH’s failure with them we were made as more limited beings. So a line of history goes.

1 Like

What country are you in? Is Europe really that bad?

1 Like

England, and yes, it’s atrocious, worse than you see reported - I know 5 seperate people, 4 women and one man, who have been victims of hate-crimes for being white and non-Muslim, just random street aggravation that’s affected them in various different ways. The police aren’t interested and you get called “racist” if you happen to notice the repeated pattern of who’s abusing whom.

7 Likes

It angers me to see the European heritages in this state by the hands of the Zionist-created virus of Islam.

6 Likes

The elites in Muslim society have legions of djinn bound to them. Many years ago Raphael told me that the only aim of religion was to surpress and limit those who would seek true spiritual development, because the enlightened cannot be controlled

Further I have been studying the higher chakras lately and found this written on a blog:

A closed 7th chakra in your body leads to a fear of dying and a fear of living. The delusion expresses itself that if you really enjoy life, you’re bound to lose it. So you cling to the closed-box attitude that “life is suffering and then you’re dead.” In some cultures, both men and women wear head covering. These coverings tend to restrict seventh-chakra activity and curtail personal unfolding. To live a limited life is the most severe form of delusion and inner dishonesty. There are many ancient cultures, religions and belief systems that deny and restrict spiritual freedom and growth, especially when it comes to women and their place in the culture and family traditions.

For those who don’t know, the 7th chakra is humanity’s connection to divine source.

2 Likes

I don’t see why not. Lot’s of Arabs worked with Djiins doing the Dark/Middle Ages. They had a great influence on Arab scientist and academics, of course Qu’ran doesn’t exactly acknowledge the Djiins role in all of this.

5 Likes

Okay so when I read stuff, especially on this forum/PMs, I see images sometimes, this forum is like a giant living grimoire - so when i read THAT line, I saw a REALLY pissed off, big (aka powerful) djinn literally tapping his fingers, chin resting on the other hand, like “When are they going to work this out and summon us back to reverse this injustice?”

I kind of just channelled that bit as well.

So, then I asked his name and got XAPHIER.

If anyone wants to call him up about this matter, just use the name - he’s WAITING.

3 Likes

Was that as a response to my comment?

Yes, he used that as a gateway I think to manifest here and pass his contact details through me.

Then I shall try and contact him.
The way he’s name is spelt reminds me of Sapphire. Is that a close resemble?

2 Likes

The -IER bit is pronounced like the name Javier.

Black magick is actually very common in muslims, they have a lot of mullahs who kill people for decent amount of money, ironically most muslims visit these mullahs either to control their own family members or kill someone to inherit property. I’ve visited muslim dominated areas and you can see the hexes laying around on the streets for some unfortunate person to step on.

6 Likes

Lady_Eva

I am surprised the Djinn wasn’t Iblis or Zoobaghah.

I am working to return both the Shaytan (Dark Djinn) and Goetic Entities to the Earth. Working may be a mild term, cue the image of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Your name Xaphier is close a Xeper which is means becoming like a moth becoming a butterfly. The word Xeper is HEAVILY used in the Temple of Set.

I have taken it to the point of having BDSM bleeding slaves I found on FetLife feeding sigils from the classic books.

AndEternity…

The elites of any religion have the public religion and the private one. The public one has to be sanitized to exist among other cultures.

I am sure the elites have Muslim Djinn bound to them. The Djinn are an entire class of beings and like people run the gambit of religions and level of religious sincerity. Those who opposed YHWY where called the Shaytan as a group. They are documented in the Book of Deadly Names which S Ben made more accessible in The book of Smokeless Fire.

Ring of Saturn …

Yes read “The Devils Quran” and “The Black Path” by Martinet Books.

2 Likes

this is true.,

Yeah, I saw what I saw, checked the spelling twice with the spirit - there could be some connection in the source of the name, but lots of people on this forum have “Darkness” in their name without being you, or “aspects of” you, so there’s that. :wink:

1 Like

They have entire cults out in Morocco