Method to the Madness

Just curious. But it seems everyone just jumps in and does magick especially black magick without formulating a plan first.

Am I the only one that has a method to their madness. I can plan for weeks on how to go about a certain operation. And wait for it…wait for it…then exicute the perfect strike.

Everyone else seems to just jump in and go for it. And sometimes that is needed…but ive learned to formulate and calculate and exicute with precision.
Hope to here your thoughts and ideas.

10 Likes

I don’t think your the only one lol, i like well planned things i usually start with prepatory works until the big ritual day. I think it just depends on what magickal influences you are drawn too. I have a thing for ceremony so thats why i like to take my time, get things at the right time, moon phase, correspondances ect, to me adds something to the magick im working.

5 Likes

Me too!!! Usually Azazel has given me very detailed instructions. Maybe thats part of it though, I follow his instrustions.
But I just think anything worth doing is worth doing right. Putting in the time and effort to see it done completely and right.
Plus, I dont want to disappoint Azazel.

3 Likes

Plus you adding all that extra energy into the magickal working, so it’s bound to have a decent effect to working and the days after.

3 Likes

I plan everything and approach magick in a way that feels formal enough to be respectful to whatever entity required, if any. So it varies, but normally, this is the approach:

• divination to establish true goals and isolate blocks.

• establishing the components such as alchemical elements, hermetic laws in play, basic correspondences, and any other important symbolism and power centers

• Seals? Spirits? … more research.

• Then I make a little script for how the working will occur. I usually give it a name at this point.

• .On the day of the working, a ritual cleansing (cold water face splashes under a white light) with a pre-determined mantra to kick things off.

• Then a mood setting banishing of my own making. I detailed it in this forum in the Elemental section.

• Then a cleansing of my brass vessel, so to speak. Another ritual of my own making.

• Then I run through the script.

Basic stuff!!

3 Likes

That a girl :wink: I once dropped off the planet to prepare and do a huge Kek possession. Didn’t get to the full possession yet though. It’s too gigantic and he was basically like You need to expand your parameters and then we can do this. We have worked out the set up for the Ley line Possession ritual I bought my Kek statue and my shadilay TShirt and am still preparing for the big possession. My godform Thoth has been preparing us as well as it will be us bringing in Kek and I feel as if everything is going according to plan. This should be one intense ritual. I have been on this path and as it seems the natural progression is the achievement of perfect possession by Thoths current then one can begin towards Kek, currently I am in the mounting phase for the Kek Possession.

1 Like

That is some intense sounding work.

3 Likes

It is there is a whole bunch of deep knowledge you have to stretch the mind and consciousness to comprehend. You have to be able to comprehend infinity, infinite infinites, eternality, the functional mechanisms of chaos, how and why chaos can spontaneously birth order and how this is possible, one must understand how the past borrows from the future to create the present, and the true nature of what we perceive of as time. There’s more but that’s enough for now and one must also know the meaning and purpose of existence.

1 Like

Isn’t the purpose of our existence simply a way for the All to witness itself? Aren’t we just a loops of light and particles made up of loops, that are made up of loops …etc. Existence seems like a grand hall of mirrors, fashioned such that galactic loops, to planetary orbit loops, down to the loop we call our life is just a way for the universe to see itself?

In return for this gift, we simply must accept that we have a start, and an end, and we get recycled, perhaps painfully, much like super novae, or much less romantically, a lowly, unnamed mouse discarded after being crushed by a falling branch and returned to the earth.

Isn’t it the case that the meaning of existence is not ours to behold, since from our vantage point, we are as meaningless to the universe as a germ is to us?

Given the meaninglessness of it all, isn’t it also a fact that the universe doesn’t care whether we waste our lives, or shoot fireballs from our fingers? Doesn’t it mean that as long as we find a way, that we can do whatever the hell we want?

5 Likes

BTW, the “hall of mirrors” analogy I mentioned above? I think it jives with the notion of a hypersphere universe (I encountered that in Liber Null and Psychonaut) . I’m hoping the “hall of mirrors” explains precognition, poltergeists, and all sorts of phenomena.

1 Like

Yeah you got a good handle on things you could do it. When I do the ritual I will video it and make a private you tube for you and anyone else who feels ready to work the Kek Possession. I do however strongly recommend to get some good Kek symbolism and work through the process I assume you have done plenty of work with Thoth as far as at least learning what you need to know. I do however highly recommend doing a possession with Thoth first because he will help you get your self squared away and fill the gaps in knowledge that you might have. But you could probably go full throttle into Kek and be just fine.

1 Like

I’m going to need to work with Thoth first.

2 Likes

It will be well worth it and I’m basically a walking avatar for Thoth so if you have any questions I’m here for you.

1 Like

I will. I have the Crowley tarot with the book of Thoth. That’s pretty much it for resources.

1 Like

I usually find that one piece of work leads automatically to another, and any conscious plans tend to go out the window, but, I always get what I want, so I’m not complaining! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I guess its really about what works best for each. Everyone is different. If it works hey why complain or change? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I do a divination and usually have others do one as well. I’ll ask my matron what she thinks as well.

Then as the work is going I’ll monitor it via divination.

2 Likes

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

I’ve planned my work with Lucifer for ages, I’m thinking about stwrting tomorrow by opening his sigil since he is calling to me.

2 Likes