Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Cohzier.

The frog-demon that stands against the DTG, and all the religions that come from it. A huge thank you, for everything. From clearing out the Muslim yuck, to making sure I never have to visit a mosque again.

A thank you to Naotabas, for everything from their friendship, to their enthusiasm, and the dealings we’ve done. And for volunteering, no less. This dino deserves a standing ovation.

Damballah, this week was fun. Thank you so much for enlightening me, and I cannot wait for us to work more closely.

Huge thanks to Santa Muerte. It’s been a year since we did that major project,and I’m still counting my blessings. Love you sister.

Finally, I would like to thank a couple of spirits that I would prefer not to name, at this moment, suffice to say they know who they are, for all their help with me in the past months.

(just realized mine is the 100th comment here, dunno if it means anything)

5 Likes

Thanks to Belial for help with legal issues ! It was bad and it would cost me money. Invoked Belial and in matter of hours lady send me email that we will sort it out. Thank youuuu !!!

6 Likes

Papa legba, thank you for opening the door ways between worlds, so I may become more enlightened in the art of voodoo.

Baron samedhi, thank you for guiding and protecting me.

I thank the loa as a group, for their teachings.

I thank the fathers Cthulhu, nyaralethotep, and Lucifer for their guidance
I thank Hecate for her everlasting wisdom
HAIL and thank ye great spirits!

5 Likes

Thanks to, in no particular order…

Cohzier, wonderful work your doing.
Hah’kla’tor, very messy, i will do better next time, promise.
Tanazal, your a monster, and i love you for it.
Centamot, hehe.
Hekaltor, just for shits and giggles,
All four Demonic Gatekeepers, where would i be without you guys.
And last to Adramelech, you said you’d make my life a living hell but in the end i’d thank you for it, so i’m doing that right now.

If i have forgotten anyone do let me know, and please don’t set fire to any of my stuff this time think you.

4 Likes

I want to thank Sastan for guiding me in my scrying session, even though i still not get a clear vision but i cant deny a 2nd person talking inside my head that is giving some tips and advice…thank you Sastan!

4 Likes

Another hit with baneful magick! One of my targets was attacked by a dog today! Hail Nidhogg and the draugr!

2 Likes

Hail Belial!
I would like to give a public thank you to Belial for coming through for me. He isn’t always the easiest to work with, but he certainly is powerful.

From The Book Of The Goetia Of Solomon The King [1904]:
(68.) BELIAL – The Sixty-eighth Spirit is Belial.
He is a Powerful King, and was created next after LUCIFER.
He appeareth in the Form of Two beautiful Angels sitting in a Chariot of Fire.
He speaketh with a Comely Voice, and declareth that he fell first from among the worthier sort, that were before Michael, and other Heavenly Angels. His Office is to distribute Presentations and Senatorships, etc., and to cause favour of Friends and of Foes.
He giveth excellent Familiars,and governeth 80 Legions of Spirits.
Note well that this King Belial must have Offerings, Sacrifices and Gifts presented unto him by the Exorcist, or else he will not give True Answers unto his Demands.
But then he tarrieth not one hour in the Truth, unless he be constrained by Divine Power.
And his Seal is this, which is to be worn as aforesaid, etc.

From Pseudomonarchia Daemonum [1577]:
Some say that the king Belial was created immediately after Lucifer, and therefore they think that he was father and seducer of them which fell being of the orders. For he fell first among the worthier and wiser sort, which went before Michael and other heavenly angels, which were lacking. Although Belial went before all them that were thrown down to the earth, yet he went not before them that tarried in heaven. This Belial is constrained by divine venue, when he taketh sacrifices, gifts, and offerings, that he again may give unto the offerers true answers. But he tarrieth not one hour in the truth, except he be constrained by the divine power, as is said. He taketh the form of a beautiful angel, sitting in a firie chariot; he speaketh fair, he distributeth preferments of senatorship, and the favour of friends, and excellent familiars: he hath rule over eighty legions, partly of the order of virtues, partly of angels; he is found in the form of an exorcist in the bonds of spirits. The exorcist must consider, that this Belial doth in every thing assist his subjects. If he will not submit himself, let the bond of spirits be read: the spirits chaine is sent for him, wherewith wise Salomon gathered them together with their legions in a brasen vessell, where were enclosed among all the legions seventy two kings, of whom the chief was Beleth, the second was Belial, the third Asmoday, and above a thousand thousand legions. Without doubt (I must confess) I learned this of my master Salomon; but he told me not why he gathered them together, and shut them up so: but I believe it was for the pride of this Belial. Certain necromancers do say, that Salomon, being on a certain day seduced by the craft of a certain woman, inclined himself to pray before the same idol, Beliall by name: which is not credible. And therefore we must rather think (as it is said) that they were gathered together in that great brasen vessell for pride and arrogance, and thrown into a deep lake or hole in Babylon. For wise Salomon did accomplish his works by the divine power, which never forsook him. And therefore we must think he worshiped not the image Belial; for then he could not have constrained the spirits by divine virtue: for this Belial, with three kings were in the lake. But the Babylonians wondering at the matter, supposed that they should find therein a great quantity of treasure, and therefore with one consent went down into the lake, and uncovered and brake the vessel, out of the which immediately flew the captain of devils, and were delivered to their former and proper places. But this Belial entered into a certain image, and there gave answer to them that offered and sacrificed unto him: as Tocz. in his sentences reporteth, and the Babylonians did worship and sacrifice thereunto.

4 Likes

Ronove seems to be sticking by me a lot guiding me daily in my paths. He has a very soft pleasant energy. Thank you Ronove!

5 Likes

I want to mention Demon Andras. He stood by me in my “fights”. It is one of the few that stayed with me in my spiritual warfare. Each time I ask his help “get my enemy” he is there helping. Literally. He is wonderful and I recommend working with him. Thank you Andras!

6 Likes

Thank you Hecate for giving me the patience not to choke the hell out that damn bitch

Thank you nyaralethotep for the new opportunities and the ones coming in the future. A gift to you I shall give

Thank you seere for your guidance.

Thank you mirmulnir for delivering that… Gift…

8 Likes

I want to thanks my King Belial my favourite Boss that helping me much and helped me with the mother of my girl she wanted to destroy our familly me my wife and my child for now its done Belial doned it awesome she said that she want to lose contact with us. BELIAL BELIAL BELIAL
HAIL BELIAL
FAME FOR BELIAL
BELIAL BELIAL BELIAL
KING BELIAL!!!

5 Likes

Leaving out this story, because it’s quite dark. And just a tad bit personal. I’ll private message it to those of you who are honestly that curious, just private message me first. I mean, I did already type the whole thing out. But anyway…

Thank you. Who I am thanking I do not know. Whichever spirit or spirits helped me the other day… Thank you…

2 Likes

Thank you Chamuel and Bast for your contribution to my kittens safe return!

Thank you Samael, for your workings as well!

Also, and overdue thank you to Velotak (as godform)…thank you for protecting me from death/harm and taking some of the sickness into your hands…

I am most gracious!
THY WILL BE DONE

5 Likes

After training on Mastering Evocation by E.A., I had a serious breakthrough to the infernal empire…Azazel and Sastan (and possibly others). They showed me a vision of my magical enemies and told me to turn to the Angelic Empire as it would suit me better. Although I had forgotten about that last part, the next day I felt a presence that made me feel very light spirited. Never, would I have imagined that this would happen. Although it hurt like Hell to have the Demonic empire point me to the Angelic, I realize that it was time well spent and that my ties to the Demonic was well worth the trip.

Thanks for your help, Azazel and the Infernal Empire! Much love and tears as I start a new path!

5 Likes

I had no idea how powerful my works are. I just want to share with you guys. As most of you know, I am in spiritual warfare with couple of persons. So, one of them left me alone, he doesn’t do anything against me lately, I guess he was “hit” pretty hard. The one that I thought uses devas and Ahriman I managed to stop him in his path and get him stuck where he is right now, so he doesn’t come anywhere near me. And the other one stopped all together doing anything against me. I guess I was relentless and I kept doing shit and I am not sure what the effects were, but definitely he left me alone. Other workings that I did went very well too. I managed to get one of the managers that ruined my image get out from the work place. And I know for sure she was using some sort of magic, and I still got her out. Then I succeeded to push up on his path someone I care about. It is amazing and I am amazed by the way things turn out. Here are some of my demons that helped me in some of my workings: Belial, Belzebub, Andras, Nergal, Lilith, Asmodey, Set, and of course Satan. I highly recommend them are wonderful.

7 Likes

It is very interesting. Because I asked Ronove to help me learn a language and I kinda got lazy and I said mahhh, forget about it. He actually is pushing me and forcing me to go on, by creating situations that I HAVE to use that language. Very interesting. Also all of the sudden feel very comfortable with the language and phrases come out of my mouth very easily without me studying that language really. I couldn’t really speak phrases before asking Ronove to help. Very interesting approach!I guess he really believes in me…

4 Likes

Have a good day EA make a good party and drink some nice beer!
(and your spirits to ive you like)

3 Likes

[quote=“flux, post:117, topic:7841”]Have a good day EA make a good party and drink some nice beer!
(and your spirits to ive you like)[/quote]

Oh hell yes, good catch - Happy Birthday (whenever it really was/is!), I was just talking about a short summary of what I personally have achieved (in large part as a result of this forum etc) and it’s fucking cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now, that it’s done…

I’d like to SHOUT OUT

a HUGE THANK YOU ALL

for how Knowledge spreaded recently and grew.

And how i’ve been enabled,
to help others,
in helping myself.

It feels empowering.
Being able to share this.
I feel gratitude towards Life.
Living itself.

Thank you, all.

Kindly,

¥’Brioth

3 Likes

I would like to thank Goddess Isis for empowering a ritual to get an enemy under control using obsidian.Today it was successful.Thank you Goddess Isis.

7 Likes