Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

An email offers me the chance to test (maybe not necessarily to keep) a coffee machine for free. Although unable to take that chance, I count this as a success, according to the explanation that Spirits cannot hand everything to the magician. And the email came right after I finished a series of sigil workings/(minor) evocations. Thanks, Bune.

3 Likes

Thankyou King Paimon for always guiding me in meditations & lucifer for bringing in the money

8 Likes

Thank you beautiful pomba Maria Padilla for bringing my love to me you’re so powerful and wonderfu I very much appreciate you and your power. Thank you luficer for bringing my love to me and keeping him faithful and sweet, you’re amazing.

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon and King Belial for hearing me today and helping me. Thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you, Luna.

As it was still quite dark on my way to work, I was taken by your luminous splendor and asked you to put me in my favorite spot at my work, which is by a window, so that I might gaze upon you until you set behind the horizon.

And I was blessed to have this happen. Thank you, Luna, for your power, your intervention, and your beauty.

8 Likes

Thank you Belial for helping me push past my fear when I instinctively started backing away when there was poltergeist activity. Thanks for saying “what is it that you are afraid of?” And reminding me to push past the moment.

6 Likes

Azazel/Leviathan -your gifts know no bounds -;…;-

5 Likes

thank you clauneck for the great help.

5 Likes

Hail King Belial :heart:

9 Likes

Thanks to Lilith, Naamah, Enlil, Adad, Iskur & Baal for being with me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you Sorath for your valuable messages. I used conjurations from EA video adding sigil gazing and, a few times, JOS fire meditations etc. I plan to try with the other demons: Azazel, Bael… some of which I already attempted to contact in the past.
The operation (which I repeated from Sunday till today) felt powerful, for example during rune vibration, and I actually sensed the heat.

4 Likes

~ La’ab Ba’al!

Thank you for helping me to grow deeper in my understanding,
while maintaining Sane and clear focused Work!

Thank you to Sandalphon to transmit towards many different occasions,
and granting me the Power to transform myself according with my path.

Thank you to Lilith for showing me the real Outcome of both Male agression aswell as Female Dodging.

Thank you Lord Shamyaza, for allowing me to give your Teachings into the Realms, when the political adjustments where requested.

Ave King Paimon, for that you never left my side.

• even when i believed tho.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

[Edited: Public credit is given to One who knows who He is]

Hail Nagathex, He Who Illuminates

5 Likes

Thank you Paralda for helping me to scry. You are a great entity to work with!

6 Likes

Additional public thanks to Valefor. Thank you’s to: Nitika, Elubatel, Boel, Yibaba, Kau. (Usually keep the details between us (me and ‘them’). However, when not a little money shows up in my wallet (with absolutely no other explanation of how it could get there… not ‘needing it’… and I never carry cash)… well, piece it together and think of the above-mentioned. Enough said. They’re good for/ helpful in so many other things; but indeed, they, too, understand the material world in which we live.

5 Likes

Thanks to my new mentor and teacher, Belial. He is leading me to find new information on how he wants me to cast spells regarding the power the has given to me. Some stuff through dreams, much more from work that others have done and recorded. Reaching out to him was a win I desperately needed.

7 Likes

Thank you, Lord Hermes, for helping me regain the confidence in my speech and writing, for helping me dissolve my writer’s block, and helping me dissolve the creative blocks I’d had for more than a decade. Thank you for helping me find the confidence in my communication, and my social confidence, again. Thank you for helping me find inside myself the desire to travel, which had been buried for two decades, and dissolving my guilt about making money from my work. And thank you for the invaluable insights you gave to me about soul travel.

7 Likes

A huge and absolutely heartfelt thanks to Prince Sitri. I am very new to magic and on the few occasions that I have put forward my petition to him he has fulfilled my request. Many many thanks :smiley:

5 Likes

Belial thank you for the help, it came on time.

7 Likes

Thank you Raphael, healing by vibrating your name works wonders

4 Likes