Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Hail King Motherfuckig Paimon. Sending. Me out to make a lot of money again :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Thankyou to all the gods and spirits who helped me with my court case. I love you :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Thank you and Hail, King Paimon, for helping sway the minds of those who stood as obstacles in my path.

9 Likes

Thank you Bune for reminding me of the “thing”

8 Likes

Nothing really specific, but I occasionally find money on the ground, it’s nice.

Also there are many times where I am driving somewhere and lights will all turn (or stay) green for me. Sometimes they turn red when the place I’m going isn’t open or something though.

6 Likes

Hail Lucifer! Thankyou for helping me get a new job in record time. Hours after ritual :star2:

7 Likes

Hail lillith for giving me the best spirit boyfriend ever

8 Likes

Thanking Naamah, Lilith & Tiamat :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A promised public Thank You to Valefor!

5 Likes

Thank you shadow people, forgotten dead, Nergal, Luci and bune!

7 Likes

Thank you Belial for the awesome connection today and for showing me a sign and for the kick-ass awesome dream.

8 Likes

I would like to thank King Belial for his awesome help today with manipulating Australian Customs in Melbourne for releasing my $400 purchases from Luciferian apotheca, and i want to thank Pele for showing me around her subterranean interdimentional volcanic cortex chambers though the inverted Pentagram in restoring my mind how i able to think of a seal of King Belial and it happend.:triumph:

11 Likes

Thank you, Lucifuge!! :heart:

the gift that keeps on giving! ! :gift:

5 Likes

I want to thank Lucifer for communicating with me. I want to thank Glasya Labolas for his presence, as well as King Paimon, Azazel, Belial, and Asmoday

8 Likes

Overdue promised public thanks to: Lucifer, Paimon, Lucifuge, Parion, Pendralion, Clauneck, Buné, Azazel, Halah’thor, Ant’harratu, Seth.

6 Likes

Thanks in advance (which is most appropriate): Astaroth, Abigor (Eligos), Allocer (Alloces), Malphas, Amodusias, Orias (Oriax).

5 Likes

Agradecimentos ao poder e ótimo trabalho de Buer e Valefor em cura! Estou muito grato… Não sai de minha cabeça suas ações magickas…
Obrigado Buer & Valefor

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: That moment when

Shout to Bune for connecting me with my ancestors.

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for your time

4 Likes