Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Mother Lilith, thank you for coming into my home and listening to me cry and ask for help. I will never forget that at the worst of it, you got up and came around the table to hold me. Thank you for agreeing to help the people I asked about. I love you, other Mama :purple_heart:

13 Likes

To the lovely ladies Naamah and Lilith and to the awesome dudes Adramelech and Bael.

All you guys working together can really bring that old testament wrath style to this shit.:earth_africa::snake::spider::fire::zap:

Many thanks and much love. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Thanks to all the spirits that helped me tonight work on my evocation King paimon, King Belial, Azazel, and King Paralda

5 Likes

I am impressed how much all the demons and other entities are helping. I have to admit again Belial is great. He is wonderful. Again he helped me to get a job that I will make 4 times more then before. Belial is wonderful as usual!

14 Likes

Thanks to the great Titans Phorcy’s & Ceto-Lamia and there children especially the 3 gorgon’s Medusa, Euryale & Stheno.

5 Likes

To Lucifer, Belial, and Zohak (?) for ushering in the next intense chapter in my life.

6 Likes

Thank you Hekate, Michael and Nyaralethotep for protecting my friend from those unruly spirits. With your help we binded and constrained the fucks!

HAIL MOTHER HEKATE! HAIL FATHERS MICHAEL AND NYARALETHOTEP! HAIL THE KHULARI!

3 Likes

gotta give thanks to the Lord of Pies!! :joy::joy:

and my dear friend @RiseorDie, aka the do nothing …
thank you sooo much

i didnt even wanna open the bubble wrap. lol :joy:

8 Likes

So today my son and I decided to go for a walk and get a covfefe he got a glass of water of course I don’t let my little one have coffee. We went to our favorite fast food restaurant Burger King and sat and chilled for a while then I got a refill and we headed out. As we walked through the wooded areas we noticed several birds chirping one black bird in particular that kept flying directly over head and flapping and hovering above us. As we would walk away he would follow us flapping and chirping above then a few other birds came in and started doing the same. It was like something out of Hitchcock! Without the aggression of course the birds were friendly. This was no doubt a sign from Camio and a recognition of me and my son, that he wants us to know he is there.
Last night Camio and I wrote a scene for our latest script. Him sending this message through the birds was his way of saying thanks for bringing me to life in your story and I’m going to work all kinds of miraculous feats for you. I say Thank you Lord Camio! This whole thing went on for 15 min! It actually was a miraculous thing to see.

5 Likes

Many thanks to Asmodeus; I can’t thank you enough. You’re the best.

11 Likes

Is there actually a Lord of pies.

5 Likes

yes…he goes by @RiseorDie he is the leader of our pie cult :wink: (its an inside joke. we are always talking about how we like pie)

and he had a pie shipped to me, i got it today.

6 Likes

Thank you Azazel and Belial for the energy,
Sitri once again for the great work we did Friday

8 Likes

Thank you, Archangel Raziel, for opening up your current to me and working with me on matters of magical development. Your insight was hurtful, like a doctor braking a bone a fresh, so that it can be reset and grow back correctly.

6 Likes

So is shepherds pie included, in Australia we can get Kangaroo pies, but no Witchity grub pies.

4 Likes

I’d like to thank Bethor and Clauneck for helping me with money. I’d also like to thank Lucifer for helping me with my magical endeavors. Thank you, Zanar, for always being there since childhood. We’re kickin ass!

8 Likes

I would like to thank @Nagathex and @ashtkerr for bringing out their magickal arsenals on behalf of my husband this weekend. You two deserve every ounce of praise and thanks i could give you

Hail @Nagathex!

Hail @ashtkerr!

8 Likes

woot!

4 Likes

Thank you Raziel and Zaphkiel for next day service!

6 Likes

Sephiroth Express
Next day delivery or … well… next day delivery! xD

5 Likes