Love Work

I’d like to get everyone’s take and suggestions on love works to bring your best love possible to you. Not target specific - just works that will draw the specific things you are looking for to you. Especially with all the love buzzing around this time of year, I think its a fantastic time to take advantage of the type of energy and utilize it.

So has anybody done and had success with this sort of thing and what were your methods? I also don’t want to become a beacon for everyone to be drawn to me either. So I would have to somehow incorporate a filter into my petition. Sort of weed out the trash from the gold.

4 Likes

If you looking for the ideal lover/s depending on your preference.

Make a list of qualities you would seek out in a lover and the qualities you consider to be an ideal relationship.

Then use this as the focus/petition for a combination planetary ritual of venus to attract this love, the sun to illuminate yourself and them so you can find each other and jupiter to expand these first 2 to empower the ritual with jupiters sovereignty and power of expansion to be the master of your fate.

Doing this during the waxing/full moon would also add a good kick to it.

The symbol that came to mind to represent the flow of this was this.

I havent tried this mind you. My current relationship is a result of my girls persistence :joy: i wasnt looking for a relationship when it happened lol

The components and mechanics fit what you are seeking least far as my knowledge of planetary magick goes :grin:

2 Likes

I love this! I don’t want to go seeking, when I do that ends up leaving me worse for the wear. So it would have to be something that came to me.

Thank you so much for the suggestion its genius!

Your welcome :black_heart: lemme know if it works out :slight_smile: i may see about working more of the mechanics out later. In the middle heating wax for a reversed taper candle for a project.
:japanese_ogre:

1 Like

I have something I’m going to share in a few days that will help with this

3 Likes

perfect thank you!

1 Like

Lol stacking magick may be afoot :revolving_hearts: :cupid:

2 Likes

Wellllll. Be careful what you wish for is all I can say. This has been quite the interesting morning so far .

1 Like

Good interesting or psycho’s need to back up interesting? O.o

Well. The fugitive task force came in my office this morning looking for someone and I do have a weakness for a man in uniform. They’ve been hovering the area ever since and the one I spoke to came back in and very politely and non creepily asked if he could take me out some time.

THEN. My longtime friend in GA texts me and casually throws it out there that we should go to Vegas and get married. He’s not joking either. Says he got an offer from a department in MI and he’ll take it or if i want, he’ll move me there. My choice. Another police officer.
Coincidence?

And what the actual type of fuckery is this?

7 Likes

Lmao :joy: “Universal Pull” lol is what kind of fuckery lmao

2 Likes

You should have seen my face :joy::joy::rofl:. Epic!

1 Like

Out of curiousity was this the result of the outline i posted or did ya go with something else? :thinking:

1 Like

Oahh… This is some insane manifestation :scream:. But good for you, you got you wanted, lol.

1 Like

I used the seal you gave and wrote out specifically what I wanted to attract over it. Anointed it with come to me oil and took a love bath. Presto!

3 Likes

Idk about that yet lol

O.O wow… ok… lmao didnt expect that :rofl:

1 Like

You think THIS bitch did?!?!:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:thinking: well this is goin on the welcome basket post lmao :joy: also @Verdo you may wanna tack this in your thread. Lol unexpected potency here lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

Bahahahahaha!!! Proof magick is alive and working

2 Likes