Do you believe in karma? Does karma happen to draconian or qliphothic practitioner?

3 Likes

I believe that karma can be real for the specific person who believes in it. For example if one does something bad and keeps thinking that something bad is going to happen to them because of karma it will. However if you do something bad and don’t believe in karma or have no regrets or remorse for the wrong you’ve done (if you even consider it to be wrong) nothing will happen and karma won’t effect you.

4 Likes

Many things work and affect us whether we believe in them or not, so I always keep an open mind and give the same advice to others. Draconian magic is about burning our personal karma with the Dragon’s fire, and that requires being responsible about your actions. I agree with the other reply that not feeling guilty helps, but this is a complex subject, because if we assume that we reincarnate, for example, and are now reaping karmic consequences of our previous lives, trying to keep “clear conscience” may not be enough to successfully get out of the karmic circle in this incarnation. The book Aghora III: The Law of Karma by Robert Svaboda gives interesting perspectives on this subject, so you might want to start there.

8 Likes

I believe bad karma is allowed because nature do not interfere in the karmic destiny that we are creating for ourself, but when the person do try to become moral and basically pledge to quit the wrong doings then it comes flooding in, it is a sign from the person that “I now have changed my ways and am ready to face the consequences” while the other people may reincarnate with the pending karma, which explains the difference between a person reincarnating in a good family, rich family or being born homeless or in a house of abusive parents, which for the most part can dictate their life.

1 Like

From my personal experience, I found that I tend to repeat life scenarios and try to stay closely connected to people/souls/places I already know well. Not much, if any „learning lessons” thing. Karma is not a teacher, just a natural flow of events. Somebody can learn from many sources, even from karma, but that’s not the issue.
Nobody is punishing you, it’s all about personal preferences. It’s hard to understand why would somebody choose to have a hard life, but there is always a good reason, quite personal.
I can’t claim it’s true, but maybe some can find my experience helpful.

1 Like