Join me - March 1st 2018, Opening The Gates

12 Likes

do i spy palo verde and mesquite trees?

dont tell me youre from AZ too lol

2 Likes

It is done. No manifestations, but felt a very palpable sense of energy in the room during and afterward.

Ended up using an adaptation of @Fuego1ā€™s incantation, which I really liked:

9 Likes

Kudos to @Fuego1 for creating the 2018 event mantra lol.

7 Likes

Very nice @Nyxifer ā€¦ Love the edited changes!

1 Like

Oh boy! I used bible study pages and a Angel candle that was from the 1950s talk about a horror show in the works- um mental note do not burn an emormous block of wax w/ Tabacco water. My house smells of burnt wax- and stepped on some of the wax has I was trying to get the thing out of the house. I had tabacco and dragons blood and a picture of myself when I was trying to be all christian.

9 Likes

I and my daughter felt that ALL day. I didnā€™t realize the cause was this working but it makes sense!

6 Likes

Iā€™m in Texas! I was just through AZ last week though. Which someone actually picked up on in a reading, without knowing what it was.

4 Likes

interesting wax and debries. HUM anyone want to read

9 Likes

Does anyone else see an eye in that? I could see an Iris and everything.

8 Likes

l do and I see a crow /raven coming out of it in the Eye part of it. the side view has I was walking downstairs was off the charts.

5 Likes

Iā€™m also seeing smoke, and it looks like itā€™s crying

I think you were successful.

6 Likes

I was apprehensive yesterday but this morning I was like fuck yeahā€¦ good by Christian Chains. I was also working with Asmoday so he may have added to the smoke- I am saying if there were fire alarms in the house the trucks would be hereā€¦

4 Likes

Same here, also smoke and ravens! :astonished:

Brilliant!

4 Likes

I should have taken photos during it was horrificā€¦ a Christians nightmare! Maybe I should go around and drop the remains infront of churches.

5 Likes

They might catch on fireā€¦

Lol I was thinking about opening the portal at a particular place on my college campus but itā€™s right by the babtist AND Catholic ministry buildings and I had the off feeling that something would happen there if I did.

1 Like

I would love to hear more about the portal - I have protestant relatives that want to burn me at the stake. Ahhh your holy water and tongues will not save you now.
Funny someone left the tv on in the house - billy grahams funeral is going on right nowā€¦ How epic!

4 Likes

Mine was simple. Bowl of water with the silver coins. I focused the intent and spoke to the water. I made a bit of a journey out of it and walked the neighborhood at night before I put it at a crossroad. I canā€™t really explain how that made a difference but it kinda shifted my state of mind a bit.

5 Likes

About an hour or two after this working, I got really amped. High energy and upbeat feelings. I had to burn it off with physical exercise and chakra meditation so I could go to sleep later. And, I woke up way early today, completely rested. (Unlike myself).

I had read that workings weā€™re supposed to wear you out and maybe even feel like you had been beat up a little. So this boost effect is interesting. Especially since I had been a little moody beforehand.

Did anyone else get a top-off like that?

7 Likes

Update (follow-up?) for this ritual

I had anticipated doing a simple ritual and what i was led to do was anything but simple! Instead of a quiet meditation and candle ritual I expected to do, I was guided to evoke 4 gods and goddesses and the jackal. It took me over 2 hours. I just do as Iā€™m guided and did my best to complete this working. Iā€™d love to hear about your experience.

The reports Iā€™m getting about what your work accomplished is why I am posting this. From what I have been told, this working was a fabulous success. You guys rock! They needed enough people in the physical to accomplish this, and you did it! I have confirmation that a tear was ripped in the veil and many many witches were freed. All hell broke loose for a while! Hehehehe! Sorry. I could not help it!

If you were one of the witches who had been killed in the past, things have been restored. I hope you have regained that part of you which was lost. But I feel like this is the calm before the storm. They want revenge. I saw and felt a lot of things last night. What an amazing experience. Please share your experiences and impressions. @Lady_Eva thank you for making this happen!

8 Likes