Join me - March 1st 2018, Opening The Gates

High winds here are blowing everything around … Except for the cup.

7 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m seeing the Eye of Tiamat, personally. Almost the full sign/sigil.
Regardless, it is clearly an eye. Great success!

2 Likes

It was windy here too, but my bowl didn’t go anywhere either. Nor did my candle go out during the work.

Pardon me for geeking out botanically, but I am happy to see such healthy wild geranium and purple henbit/dead nettle cushioning your container.

3 Likes

30mph winds here in Hopewell, VA. Wasmmuch faster this morning. Richmond, VA is a mess, and we might have bomb cyclones in VA today. Cars not able to stay in their lanes. But that portal cup has not.moved at all.

2 Likes

Not only did my candle stay lit all night, it was at the same level this morning as when it was lit. That was interesting.

5 Likes

Mine stayed at an equal height for three hours. The candle was not new.

2 Likes

This was a amazing ritual!
feeling lazy right now to put in all details, (will do it tomorrow, because it was great!^)
But , well, the place we did it, is the property of the local Xtian church!^^
:smile:

7 Likes

I also see the snake…or dragon biting its tail as the ring of burnt wax.

2 Likes

In addition to the candle staying at a constant height for three hours, I felt I was burning up before I was dancing, so found myself nearly naked afterward.

2 Likes

Thanks … Yeah, the plants kinda nursed it. Still has not moved.

2 Likes

@Nyxifer … I Just spoke this. And will again and again. A total of six times. Six the number of equilibrium, of balance. Much more powerful, thank you.

2 Likes

Posted how my ritual went here. Feel like im gonna crash soon :sleepy:

4 Likes

Lit a yellow candle and frankincense, added salt to the water, said invocation six times. Candles seem to not melt quickly these days.

5 Likes

Ooh, my husband just told me of an interesting occurrence, which caused me to tell him for the first time that I did this working. He told me that a morning or two ago (the morning after, he works nights and sleeps days), he was woke up by what felt like someone popping him in the mouth. But he says his hands were at his sides and I was beside him, passed out, facing away with my hands bunched near my face.

I told him then about this. Now he’s wondering if one of the spirits passing through during that day did it. We joked that they may have bopped him because he snores pretty loud and they wanted him to stop, or because he has a healthy beard (which is a common feature among the men of the Big 3 mainstream religions). He is also a recent save from hardcore Christianity, he’s still in the phase where long-term false friends are shunning him on account of it.

7 Likes

stunning area.

2 Likes

Thanks Damia, it was a hell of a ride, i need to add here what happened, hehe!

6 Likes

Ok for this ritual,
first i wanted to go at midnight in a cross road, but i was advised to not do it, because something pretty mean was lurking in the dark waiting for us, seems i could handle it, but with some damages by my side!
I decided to do it in the beginning of the evening.
We arrived in this places, but all the fences where closed, repaired, and it was not the case 2 months before,
I said, shit, i will not be able to do it in the place i wanted to!
My bf said to me: lets just take this way here, (we have never been in this way before!)
We walked for about 15 minutes, and one side of the fence was still opened,
but it was rather dangerous because the bushes where covering everywhere till our thighs,. We walked very carefully, without any true view of the ground, we could easily fall in a hole and break a leg, haha!

I have set up all the material, and the place was silent, so much it was strange, not a bird, not a wind, nothing, just a strange calm!

I have begin our circle of protection and did our requests,
the moment i said: All of our sisters and brothers, that died horribly because of their beliefs, rise and walk free in our world again,then:
A incredible wind gust came from fucking nowhere!!!
My body trembled,shivered and i felt like my knees where abandoning me!!!
The emotion of it all is impossible to explain, it was a mixing of dread, glory, fear and exaltation!

One minute after, we lived, and my ears where buzzing, and also like someone who had ears under water, it came and gone several times while we lived the place!

So far in the week, i have fall with a flu, i think this ritual have just took too much of my personal energy, hehe!

Since then, i feel really nice thinking i did my job for this amazing coming back of magick in our world, and i am sure this helped some of our elders witches and mages, shamans,or whatever how they cal themselves, to come back to our world, and remember them, what they truly are!

5 Likes

I wish I could have posted the video of the Candle wax remains and the bible stuff. the images in the wax were off the charts…

2 Likes