Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

@Aggontar_Blackfeet The Keys of Solomon are questionable. My advice would be to omit all the circles and Godnames as well as any phrases that call on Angels/God/Jesus when summoning Demons. Just DON’T USE THEM. At best it will hold you back. At worst it will get you killed.

8 Likes

Hello BALG,
I did not saw where to post, so i am doing it here!

I am here because i read this forum every single day since some months, and i thought it was a good time to join.
My goal is to have clear communication with the demonic hierarchies that could be interested in communication with me.
I enjoyed the way here we can talk about absolutely everything, and people will not be like " hoo my gosh, it is horrible"
the open mind style is what have called me here,
and i hope i can learn and have nice times with all of you dark fellows!^^
Reveria!

10 Likes

Hello my name is becomeagod, I’m brand new to this site, and haven’t been able to take my eyes off of it yet. I’m here to bring forth the GOD in me, and learn as much as possible. Not 100% sure on what path I will take. I’ve always been interested in the unseen world. My struggles right now is harnessing my energy.

9 Likes

That’s a good observation and I’m with you in that regard.

3 Likes

Hi I am the Dweller. I have had a growing interest in Magick for about a year now.
Have been enjoying posts on this site for a while now so I thought I would dip a toe in and see how it goes!

9 Likes

Hello all,
I’m Jonathan, and I am new to practicing magick, although I’ve been interested in it for quite some time.
I’m currently into evocation and learning how to see spirits. I want to be able to see, and speak with them, and so far I’m trying hard to do so. My goal is to make a contract and I hope to do so thanks to E.A. Koetting’s Evocation course.

11 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy the ride! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Intro:

Hi everyone! I am a spiritualist. I am into magick both light and dark. Mostly light. I practice IFA and Santeria. I am learning about Vodun.

Look forward to chatting it up with you all.

7 Likes

Hey I’m Abe and honestly I’m very new to this. Had a current breakup and some mental thoughts that ended me going to the left hand path. Really here to learn.

7 Likes

Hi my name is Jacob and my full is Jacob Joseph Smith. I’ve always have had a pull towards the occult and i’ve always wanted to get started in it. I recently went through my first break up 6 months ago. I really did love her. But she ended up breaking up with me four days before my birthday and I found out she was cheating on me with one of my co-worker. It really broke me down because she was my first everything. I did try using chaos magick to put a death curse on her and him. Well I don’t know if it worked but they both got fired a couple of months ago. She got fired for not doing her job and he got fired for a crack pipe. I am 26. I still live at home and I’ve been trying to make something of myself. I work at hotel called the French Lick Resort cleaning restrooms and other public areas. I did believe in God but I really had my doubts for a long time. Then I met Bobbi and I decided to accept God because of her even though I didn’t really fully believe. I lost that because I’ve come to realize after the break up and dealing with so much pain and hurt. That I can do so much more and see so much more then I did before. I’ve been watching a lot of E.A Koetting videos and I really want to get started in the occult and stick with it this time. I have been writing a crime book with some friends as a hobby plus I don’t want to clean restrooms for the rest of my life. lol Anyways the magick I would like to learn is all of it. I gotta let you know that I do have a youtube channel where I go explore abandon places, haunted places and gaming videos. But I’m not going to post my channel unless its okay with the owners of this site. I know that there is more out there. I want to learn it all and to gain more knowledge. I have always been a exploring at heart and I thank you all for reading this.

7 Likes

Hi everyone

My name is Jason.

Ive arrived here after 5 years of kundalini. Ive been researching and finding my round the occult for over 20 years.
As the kundalini path is the path towards enlightenment aka non duality I finally made the realization that everything is in duality. Good v bad, love v fear and so on its all relative and judged by ones own perspective.
Now a whole new world has opened up to me which is indescribable. Just last week I would be in fear to even mention the name Lucifer but now considering working with him.

Thanks

10 Likes

Hello Everyone

My name is Felix and I just started looking deeper into the LHP about a few weeks ago. Have been following the golden dawn system (along with a few other books centered around it) for a few months now. Have been doing meditation everyday, played with Candle and sigil Magick but really looking into getting deeper with this LHP. Never believed what other people told me and was skeptical about magick… had a few DMT trips that really made me question reality and ended up in Magick. Didnt want to take the LHP at first tbh because I felt I just wasnt that “type” of person, but now Im seeing that the RHP was really just another form of religion…wayyy freer and realer that the mainstream religions, but nonetheless, holding back your true power.
My current goals and struggles are kind of intertwined at the moment. Ive actually been able to keep doing what I love, and thats trading… after I got into magick it feels like I finally dicoved what I was looking for (without ever realizing that I was searching). I find the occult fascinating and want to actually get deep enough to work with these spirits (especially the 9 Kings).
My struggle right now is that Im fighting a very serious case thats trying to give me 35+years… feel like I need these spirits now more than ever but at the same time I feel like Im too new at this. under the golden dawn i learned that it takes years to become adept in Magick, but I also feel like I can still get what I need done before my trial in a few months. My goal is really to get help from Belial. He can help me out in my case especially and also getting back at the people who put me in this situation… Tbh Im not the person the state wants to set me out to be AT ALL. It is my will to get out of this mess and resume back to my life and continue my growth in Magick, especially this path… Just need to speed up my spiritual assent.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about your troubles mate.
From what i get mayby the Belials rage spell from EA in anthology of sorcery 3 might be the perfect thing.

5 Likes

Hey, my name is Jalen.
I guess I could start of by saying I’ve been interested in the supernatural world my entire life. I don’t know, even when people would tell me magick or whatever isn’t real, I never really believed it. I just thought there was so many different experiences related to this world out there for it all to be fake.
I’m not exactly sure what I’m expecting from walking down this path, but it’s somewhere between knowledge and power. However, I think one of my main goals is increasing my psychic awareness and powers (or should I say opening my senses up in general).
As if right now I’m not sure if I’m if I want to pursue the RHP or LHP, but I think I’m leaning more towards the LHP considering evocation (with getting a mentor out of it) and astral projection is what I’m most interested in. I don’t even know if that means I’m leaning more towards the RHP, but while going to the threads that’s what I’ve seen as the general attributes of the RHP (but I guess the LHP has that too?).
Oh, I guess I should add that I was kind of raise a Christian. But I never really got into it (nor understood it), especially considering I’m gay and Abrahamic religions tend to protray that as the worst thing in the world.
Also, black cats are cool.

6 Likes

@jbreeze4040 Welcome.

3 Likes

Hi everyone

my name is Kath, female, introduction got a bit postponed due to illness.
The guiding star of my life has always been Crowley, though I m not happy at all with the current condition of the thelemitic organizations so I really wouldn’t t call myself a Thelemite.

I m an artist in the film industry, which I kind of hate, because if you got even trace elements of integrity
you re basically dead in the water ( you know, spineless producers and other maggots …), especially with the ever increasing censoring of everything these people consider “hate”, and that is A LOT.
Well, anyway, don t want to play the martyr, but destroying the dictatorship of these mediocre creatures is one of my main goals in life. And this cannot be done with merely human methods.
So understanding who and what exactly I am has taken up most of my time the last years, and I m really determined to develop my ultimate will.

I see the world mainly as the will to power, and I m not really impressed by ordinary humans. However I do get very excited when I see that rare, shining spark of genius & beauty in other people.
Also Im quite obsessed with H.P.Lovecraft, I think he was unto something. I tend to be obsessive anyway.

This may sound ridiculous, but somehow I m in close contact with certain … entities, though I don t know who they are and I m not even that sure I want to know (or need to know?). I ve had some strange things happening to me and so far I stumbled through a rather foggy and chaotically magic life, which probably needs to change quite soon. Sometimes I think I know something and sometimes I feel a bit lost.

Also, I m really enamoured with animals, you know, wolves, tigers, big cats in general, red pandas etc

Love, K

4 Likes

A Blind Evocation perhaps? That could solve the problem.

1 Like

Yes, thank you, I ve been thinking of something along those lines. Got to be a bit cautious tho since I ve been a bit careless with some sex magick stuff in the past, which kind of still lingers around. Need to clean up a few things first, but you re right generally.

3 Likes

Greetings,

Minerva

I’m in my late twenties, when I was a kid I used to hear the wind whisper to me when I’d fly my kite next to the bay. I’ve had vivid dreams of things that I used to swear actually happened ever since I can remember, and I don’t mean lucid dreams, but a sort of foresight that persists on occasion to this day. These experiences encouraged my belief in the supernatural as being a perfectly normal part of my life, and when I gained access to more books my thirst for information grew, eventually leading to a dabbling in wicca with interesting results but nothing I felt I could really make use of.

I never really stuck with any particular path until recently. I read everything I could get my hands on and loved every last bit of it, and for a while I was really handy with a deck of Tarot cards. Then some things happened and life interrupted, unable to find anything that could be of substantial help in my herbs and potions I was unable to stop things from falling apart, but merely cushioned the blow from the hard landing at rock bottom.

It was a long time before I thought of returning to the studies again.

My work was turned towards working with plants, gardening, healing through food and energy working, mostly with stones. I turned my focus inward, realizing that I needed to heal myself before the world around me would get any better even if things did improve. This on it’s own seemed to give me beneficial results, not so much the positive thinking that some preach, but rather following the hermetic law of ‘as above so below; as within so without’.

Then eventually that plateaued and things turned sour for me once more, leading to a cross-country move and my eye turning to the LHP. Even before encountering the Reed I have had a strong sense of morality, a ‘do no harm’ philosophy. Attempting to follow the Reed only served to create a bad case of passive aggressiveness that did not end well. For a long time after this I searched the internet for anything that would give me what I knew I wanted, control over my own life. I found a lot of fun stuff along the way, but when I found BALG, I felt like I had stepped into an old home.

My ambitions are to choose a path to work deeper on that would benefit someone wanting to develop a personal business and break away from the 9-5 and renting situations. I don’t have much to work with aside from stones, tarot decks and what little skill I have been able to flex thus far in combining a little bit of what I am capable of pulling off considering how little time I manage to get for myself.

TL;DR : I am an eclectic that’s wanting to get serious.

I look forward to getting to know you.

6 Likes