Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi. Just a quick introduction. Found this place after randomly searching. But I think I was more spiritually led here somehow. Anyway,. I do not necessarily believe entirely in the athiest idea of magick as I believe there are real otherworldly beings and magick is a very real supernatural phenomena. My thoughts are when we think we are being original or creative it is actually a symbiotic creation between humans and spirits. Thus, I believe that everything that has existed and will exist is somehow tied in with spirits and ideas already existing on some nearby realm. My Guardians have always been with me and have had many unexplainable experiences (private information), so it validates my own. Anyway, I go by G. I’m not a Novice in Magick, but neither do I consider myself a Master (yet). As for my forum name, it is one of my favorite Beings.

• G
10 Likes

Hello

I am a seeker of knowledge about dark/black magic/demons/devil/other life from a non middle eastern/judaic/christain soruces, more of the old European ways before the advent of the rise of judism/islam/christanty and the near destruction of the Old European ways.

I have mental and physical disabilities mostly in part because of what my government and their masters have done to me(I’m not getting to that at this point in time) I have had unusal/supernatatural experiences in my life so I know there is more to this world and life then what we can see with our eyes.

For the time being I will not be doing any kind of dark/black magic or summoning until I have enough knowledge to do so safely.

Also it is nice to meet like mind people who seem to have the abilty to question the things we are told and taught from cradle to grave.

6 Likes

Hey everyone,
I’m finally getting around to introducing myself and being active on here again since I initially created my account. Anyway, my name is Kevin. My current goal is to become more knowledgeable in magic…read some books/articles/etc…I’m a pretty chill person. Open to any and all suggestions or guidance anyone may have.

7 Likes

Hi, my name is Steven, but I’ll use my nickname ‘Jasper.’ I’m basically here to learn and build on what I know. I look forward to communicating with all you knowledgeable people!

5 Likes

Hi. I’m Manos. I go by Robert belsec on Facebook. Been practicing majick and studying the occult since my early teens and the left hand shortly after. I live in Norfolk Virginia, I am a musician, and a supporter of the LGBT community.

7 Likes

Hello, I go by ONA and my interests are healing magick and Knowledge and Power. I so like both the Dark and Light paths. I have learned a great deal about myself as I have come to learn more of the darkside :slight_smile:
Be , Become and Do!
can be thought of as my motto

6 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I joined this platform few days ago, looked around a bit and i thought to myself it was time to make a formal introduction. So here we go, my name is Eric, but on this platform Datolite, it’s an honor for me to be apart of this forum and hope to learn all i can from the adepts and experienced magicians here. To tell the truth, i’m new to magic(newbie) but i have had a couple of successes but, still looking to improve. I am more drawn to rootwork/conjure work, because my roots are from Africa, but i also hope to work with demons and also angels of light to achieve the reality that i seek. I know it’s not going to be easy, but with determination to succeed, with hard work and advice from members of this great forum, i know i will achieve it all !!!
Thanks

6 Likes

Hello All!

I’m Lady O. I’ve been practicing magick since I was a kid. I was born into the hoodoo tradition and I’ve worked that path for many years now.

I’m now re-reading the old grimoires, looking at some of the old ways with a new perspective. I’m thrilled to see so many new authors coming out with amazing work. That just wasn’t around when I was growing up.

I’m mostly a lurker, but I will contribute as much as I’m able. :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

10 Likes

I’m ajith from delhi.
I need suceesful life…
Right now my life’s bad condition.
How to start own magic?how to growing up life?
Please explain in inbox …
Alwys welcome PM.

6 Likes

That’s great ! I can’t wait to see your contributions to the forum :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m open to PM’s as well. :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Hi! My name is Nick. Not much of a group talker to ill make it quick and simple. I’ve been part of the occult for 8 years and my goal is to master every path and to become a god. So far its been an amazing journey. Right now I’m following the OAA and part of the ToAF.

6 Likes

Hello everyone!

I will try to keep this short and sweet as I have been lurking for a couple of months but there are a couple of questions I would love some input on that I haven’t been able to find definitive answers for elsewhere.

Please don’t think that I won’t have tried to exhaust my own research routes first - I respect that people give their time pro bono and knowledge, experience and ultimately wisdom without cost to many.

Not really comfortable about my name - mainly because it is unusual and I could be identified, so HermesHorse is enough and I’m happy with that. I am 50, female and born in 1967 hence the tail of the year of fire horse. I don’t feel that I am sufficiently attractive or interesting enough for anyone to want to commemorate me in pixels or silver halides.

What do I do magickally - OHHHHHHH, baby - what do I do. Deep intake of breath. I don’t follow a path, I work based upon the Goetia and Dukante families and the way that I have my interactions is totally informal. No circle, no triangle (I have not spoken with any entity that requires these). I don’t want to be heavy handed with them, they are giving me things I can’t get in any other way, or certainly not easily.

The first really big working was straight ritual during the full eclipse over Europe in 2015 - I did work on 3 people, it affected 1 to be kicked out of work, 1 to be demoted (later put back - I need to work on her again - she was a vicious bully), 1 was too weak to affect. That for me was good. That was without any assistance from the 72.

This year we had a break in to our garden and various things were removed; and I worked a conditional spell - to curse the items that were removed but in a very creative way. I felt immediately afterwards an enormous huge pull to look at the Goetia and the name ANDROMALIUS just appeared, so I called upon him directly with sigil and enn - told him what had happened. Got the “OK, leave it to me”. The items lost would have cost me about £250 to replace - in the two days after a complete disposable income drought I received about £350 from a variety of sources including Ebay sales. I thanked him.

Another one is MARBAS - I can not praise President Marbas highly enough. I do want to tell you what happened but that would be best left to a separate post.

Current goals: One area I have is that I am extremely secretive about myself. I have always tried to keep private and public separate - so this is a departure for me.

My goals are a bit of vengeance either through exposing that person’s history PUBLICLY or that I become so popular, successful and wealthy that she implodes and that I gain the love, respect and favours of those in authority. And yes, I have a passion for horses - I have little chats with OROBAS, but it’s more to get to know him and just adore him… sigh…

Current struggles: I am on a steep learning curve and Marbas has been phenomenal - but I also have other needs I want to explore. This is due to a health issue which then led to a manager taking out her malicious nature against me. It’s one area where I’ve sometimes failed to promote myself in previous work, having been told “told dumb down” and having been bullied for the first time in my last employment (the one who was demoted -see above) has left me in a way very cautious to find employment in an area where I would shine and where my reference would be ruined. So I need to work out a strategy and individual tactical steps to remove that person and cause her issues and either get myself into her work position or build up my own very very successful business. My success would drive her insane and the greatest part would be if she ever dared to speak to me when I have achieved that “Forgive me - have we met?” and walk off, swishing my tail behind me…

So there you are - a burning passionate vindictive horse bent on world dominance :horse_racing:

I’ve just changed my name slightly to reflect something a bit more personal about me and it’s good to know that this post is still linked to my account.

8 Likes

I am Indian as well.

GOOD to see Indians on this forum .

Welcome :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Amazing stuff! I can’t wait to hear more from you.

5 Likes

Hello everyone is just joined this wonderful group a few days ago. I’m 35 and am a left hand path practitioner. I read Tarot, do energy healing and am just learning runes. I love to learn and have a chaotic approach magick as I have my own methods from research of different types. Iam solitary witch for the most part but I have my brother who is a more experienced black magician. It’s nice to meet you all!

15 Likes

Well im Florry
I haven’t figured out what types of magick i like(still researching)
My goals are to figure out what type of magick i like and learn how to do evocations
And my current struggles are trying to do Evocations and invocatins

I hope i can learn as much as possible from everybody

10 Likes

Hello my name is Goodvibes. I justed started getting into magic this year not sure on what path I’m take… My goal is to become a millionaire I have recently started working with the keys of Solomon

6 Likes

@Aggontar_Blackfeet The Keys of Solomon are questionable. My advice would be to omit all the circles and Godnames as well as any phrases that call on Angels/God/Jesus when summoning Demons. Just DON’T USE THEM. At best it will hold you back. At worst it will get you killed.

8 Likes