Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Its my intuition.
My reasoning i assume is in dark magic u can get all your hearts and sins but the victum pays for it.
Ill rather be dark than a fool.

Hope that explains my perspective.
What was yours?
:wink:

4 Likes

My perspective is there was no redeeming power of the death of a man who may or may not have lived ~2000 years ago.

My perspective is that, we here, are on the paths of our own ascent; claiming the powers that were taken from us by years of programming to believe this power is evil and belongs to a “God” who will smite us if we misstep.

But, this is my opinion. To each their own.

5 Likes

It’s my view that Jesus was showing us the path to Ascension. Just like Osiris did many millenia ago.

5 Likes

If I may interject, one path to ascent?

2 Likes

Perhaps, I think that him and Osiris have stumbled upon a secret for apotheosis. It has to do with death and resurrection through the feminine force. Jesus is raised by the breath/spirit (a feminine word in Greek) of God, and Osiris, by his wife Isis.

I believe that their physical actions can be recreated in a spiritual manner and I suspect that the Kundalini has something to do with this.

7 Likes

Hi All. I’m not really sure what to say here. I’m rather new to all this.
I’ve been attracted to magic my whole life. But, being raised conservative Christian, I avoided it as evil/devil work. I remember reading an old spell book in the library and knowing if I tried it, it would work. So, i turned to science as the answer. It can create the effects of magic.
Fast forward many life events.
I am no longer Christian. But am still disentangling myself from it. Funny note, I currently work at a conservative Christian non-profit resale shop. The people are mostly good at heart. And I am quite tolerant. I would be fired in an instant if they knew the truth about my beliefs. Lol.

I really haven’t done much magic to figure out what would work best for me. I tend to overthink and end up not doing anything.
I want to get out of that rut. So I hope to find some simple things I can do to get started. Building a strong relationship with my patron demon is also important. I figure I’ll find lots of suggestions on how to do that here as well. :slight_smile:

I ended up here looking about after watching YouTube videos by LHP’s. Decided I would join and be part of a larger group of those that don’t see demons as necessarily evil.
Lol, for not knowing what to say, I sure said a lot.

7 Likes

cool mate from melb

4 Likes

Thx for sharing! I’m in the same situation feeling overwhelmed by all the great resources here in this forum. I figure why not start with the boot camp Mr.Koetting offers? I’m sure it’s worth every penny for such an invaluable immersion and get real one on one guidance in person♡ I can’t wait to attend when I can afford it. Thx again for sharing ☆☆☆☆

5 Likes

Greetings,

I am called Hans.

I am the first born of six who lived. Before and after birth they all passed a veil of darkness which I was unable to penetrate, and yet I myself was left in a darkness of non comprehension and disbelief. This was a darkness I will never forget, ironically a darkness which made me see a lot clearer.

There comes a point in life where I feel sucked dry, I have nothing more to give, I dont seem to be getting anywhere. It is a time where I can give back to myself some of that energy I have, and tank up energy to challenge the next day. It is about change in strength, passion, intelligence, wisdom, ideas, ideals, strategy, hopes; to adapt to growing demands; it is about challenging what is already inside me, that which is established and that which has failed, overcoming the inner “slob” which is happy the way things are and taking the risk. It is about me, a living organism. What I am faced with is the uncertainty of breaking loose from old and proven habits, knowing there has to be more but not knowing what and trying something new which I cant say with surety if it will work or not. Like the formless, non descript, colourless mass of the literal “darkness” so is the “darkness” of my inner life. It is full of potential but full of pain. For one moment in time I can think about myself instead of others, which doesnt go down well in social circles. I don t have to put on a facade so that I will be socially acceptable, not worrying about upsetting someone or loosing my job or making a life threatening fatal mistake or living up to others expectations. There are no tensions of having to place importances on and choose issues, personal issues just pop up on their own depending on how strong they are. Certainly literal “darkness” is not a necessity but it is a help, and like all people who find themselves at the beginning of a spiritual journey, I too need crutches. Maybe one day, and I hope for this, I will no longer need this but I am not illuminated and so it remains a crutch I can move forward on. Also literal “darkness” is above all a help because it helps to picture before my eyes what is inside me. There are “accustic” people, “tactile” people, “visual” people; I am all three. I feel calm because I have the space to see that something has to be done, I have less inhibitions to stop me doing something, I don`t have to defend what I discover, I can suffer in peace, I can lick my wounds in peace and enjoy the changes I perceive. So yes I am not only my “darkness” creator and traveller but also its potential master.

Darkness has always been a source of attraction to me. A Magick basic course I absolved under the tutelage of a Witch opened a door to questions and answers as I never felt or heard before. All this and my insatiable individuality brought me to E.A.Koettings Black Magick:Left Hand Path course and Asenath Masons Qliphotic Magick.

My Light side, right hand path, Catholic Theological and Philosophical education are proving to be hard chains to break but has provided me with a wealth of knowledge.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Joey, im really fresh new to this and willing to learn everything,my goals is being able to communicate 1 on 1 with demons, make pacts and such, my current struggles is that I know nothing

6 Likes

You’ve come to the right place then. Welcome.

6 Likes

My name is Cain
The rest if the information is kind of irrelevant because I have only been into this for less than a month. Any information or direction on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if I got this wrong.

5 Likes

What are you looking to do? Or where are you wanting to begin?

2 Likes

I am wanting to learn as much as I can before I choose what I want to dedicate myself to.

3 Likes

In that case, there’s plenty of info here.

Welcome to the family.

2 Likes

Awesome, if you can pm me a good place to start I would be incredibly grateful. Anyone for that matter.

2 Likes

Bro.,

Wicca is weakened by its self-imposed limitations; i.e., the three fold law, etc. Nonetheless, I got into Magick via The Devil’s Prayerbook, forty-one years ago. I try to incorporate paganism into my approach by working with what’s to hand and accessible, by keeping it simple.

Al.

4 Likes

Start by deciding what you want, and then we can tell you how we think you may get there.

Start a new thread and post your top 1 - 3 goals that would make your life better.

3 Likes

Hi my name is Sean. I know nothing about magic and evocation. I just recently was awakened from a 35 year sleep. And started to learn about reality and the entities that fills it. I want to learn to evoke Lord Bael and Bathin. I want to learn from them. I am also in a bad situation and I need demonic help to get out of it. I need to learn from scratch and I don’t have much time.
Thank you looking forward to learning from you all

10 Likes

Hello. I’m new here. I am going to talk a bit about myself :slight_smile:️.

I learned about magick a year ago when I was desperately in love with a girl. I tried everything I could think of to get her. That’s when I found out about some esoteric practices.
Thankfully, I actually managed to ease a lot of the feelings I had for that girl thanks to some candles magick and sigil magick I did. I found out that was the best thing to do, rather than trying to enslave her.
By now I still struggle to forget about her totally, because she really messed up with my life so much. I got into a really dark level of depression. Just because of love. Ugh. :slightly_frowning_face:

Anyway, now I am just glad I found out about magick, and that’s a field I want to work on more. As for now, I mainly work with sigils and thoughtforms . I am interested in evocation but I don’t know where to start. I am also interested in sharpening my psychic powers, as I mainly work with thoughtforms.

That’s all. Glad to be here :smile:.

10 Likes