Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I am pretty sure the correct answer is none. For the simple reason that your first demon should be someone you trust. Later on perhaps you want protection when working with entities that you are less sure of, but at the level of an absolute beginner you really shouldn’t be summoning anything you feel you need protection for. Other than that don’t invoke more than you are ready to handle is probably the best advice for not harming yourself. More info on circles below.

4 Likes

How do you define false Gods,and why would you fight them? If they’re false, then do they exist?

Cheers

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Terry Yarbrough. Ive been into magick for 30 years. I started in Necronomicon magick and that fazed into witchcraft then eventually into eastern mysticism, Buddhism. Ive recently felt the call to get back into ritual magick and now we have great resources available, not like in the old days lol. My goal is not so much power… not that there is anything wrong with power, but im here for knowledge, accent. Trying to make my life and the lives of my loved ones as safe and comfortable as is possible along the way.

6 Likes

My name is Bradley I like black magic, Haitian vodoun. My goal is to be the sorcerer I can be
My struggles are my learning disabilities that stop from learning how to these two magic practices. My learning disabilities are. Can’t really comprehend very well. Hard for me to remember things. Don’t have a great memory. Can’t really focus well. And my scared that my learning disabilities are stopping me from learning the 3 godlike powers evocation divination and soul travel. And black magic, Haitian vodoun.

10 Likes

My name is Taylor and to start I wouldn’t know where to begin. I have always felt the forces of black magic in my life and have witnessed things others would dismiss as crazy talk. I am very happy to have come across E.A.'s work and this forum so that I can learn. I felt Lucifer work through me in the piece i created below. I am an artist and produce music as well.

5 Likes

@Teknight, what goals do you have in life right now that magick might assist with?

If you can choose the 1 - 3 major areas where you’d like to see changes, then start a new topic on here with that, people will be able to propose methods and spirits that will help you move towards them.

Black magick is about getting results, and nothing helps break down barriers and build your feelings of internal power so fast as using magick and seeing reality change in accordance with your will. :sunglasses:

So, that might be one way to start? :thumbsup:

You can see some examples of successes members have had on here mentioned in brief in this thread, and do use the Search function to explore search terms for the kinds of goals you have in mind as well:

1 Like

@KurtisJoseph Seems like I am on the right path then :grin: Thank you for commenting

2 Likes

woops! posted this on the wrong thread. Here it is again with an addendum;

I just realized that I’ve been posting on the forum for months now and getting quite cosy with some of you without formally introducing myself as per the rules. For the sake of my on line persona in occult forums, I’m warlock (I don’t give out my true name or image for both practical and magical reasons). I’m a member of a Scots-Irish family tradition of witchcraft and I’m also a student of Cornish witchcraft as well (although I’m not sure what kind of a student my teachers down south in Cornwall will say I am!) I also have a background in western ceremonial magic and Qabalah, having done some lodge work. Apart from that I’ve completed OBOD’s bardic training.

My goals are to retire in twenty years time in Tasmania where I will set up a writing career and start my own lodge / school.

I’m currently struggling with getting back into the habit of doing morning meditations, leaving most of this kind of work 'till late in the evening when all I want to do is watch Vikings…

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m ghocifer… I have always been a believer when it comes to black magic but never had the chance to practice it… I’m hoping to learn a lot from all of you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you’ll be fine, trust me, dedication is the main thing that determines your success, learning disabilities is something that will slow you down, just a bit. You’ll do great. Good luck friend!

4 Likes

Greetings I’m wvhighlander. I’ve been listening and reading BALG since spring. I’m totally new to the LHP and I’m eager to learn. In the spring I started with candle magic, binding and controlling spells. I still felt like I needed more information that’s why I’m here. Plus I’ve been enlarging my library along with divination course from EA.
Today I did a ritual for Clauneck and it seemed to go well as I was getting mental impressions and words how to proceed. Clauneck seemed to be very intrested and wanted to help. I will be continuing to work with him to build a relationship. As far as goals, to increase my knowledge and developing relationships with many other spirits. As far as distinct paths, I’ll have to see what feels right for me as I learn and grow.
Thanks everyone
Wvhighlander

6 Likes

you really think ea koetting can still teach me even with my learning disabilties

4 Likes

No doubt, whenever someone fails at this it’s because they give up, not because they have a learning disability. You’re determination is what determines how far you’ll go, not how smart you are, and thats the truth.

5 Likes

so really what your saying in magick and the occcult learning disabilties doesn’t matter. u can be the dumbest person on planet earth and still succeed in magic but its just based off work ethic. and ea koetting will give that push so you can succeed in magick but you just have to stick with it

4 Likes

Adding on to what @XIII said, knowledge helps, but I’ve found it is very learn as you go

4 Likes

to be honest, alot of things in life is 80% work ethic 20% intelligence. Don’t let disabilities hold you back too much, your capable of far greater than you could ever give yourself credit for

5 Likes

Dude if your able to read & respond to these post & have willpower your Golden

7 Likes

35 years… I have been in the occult for 8 months, I can imagine how much knowledge you have.

3 Likes

Am Harry,age 32,politician and i need love spells,how to call demons and to become a living God

6 Likes

Hi, I’m gonna go by Ishtar because she is a goddess that really resonates with me, which is weird because my personal life is rather tame. (That’s probably one of the reasons I’m here)

Have been lurking a few weeks, glad to find actual practitioners - as a former member of the OTO I’m tires of weak ass armchair magician bullshit and random outdated rules. Most forums are all theory.

For a long I’ve time been trying to manifest things without magical practice, to more easily come in line with what I really want in life.

But after reaching a few plateaus I’m back to low magick - working those sigils to rebuild my life where practical applications have failed. After reading through I’m actually excited to work with the spirits again, and will continue deeper practice when my life is more stable.

11 Likes