Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

She doesn’t want me to do that😤 all she wants is freedom

2 Likes

Well there’s huge difference between possessivenes and protection, give her lots of freedom while protecting her ,lot of work but your a warrior you can do this :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement :blush:

3 Likes

Hello I’m Ben ( getting_there )
I’m formerly Christian, left 12 years ago, in pursuit of good. I Practicing soul travel, and evocation. I also sigilize things that I do of significance, to no avail. The pupose for these being joy freedom and enough money to buy my first house. After A lot of fails I ended with a totally defeated mentality and was convinced that only some people could do magic, and that it was pointless for me to try leading to an on again off again relationship with magic. After a while I thought I couldn’t do it through alone as I was sorta trying. (I was a tight a**). So I have signed up with e a koetting’s mastering soul travel and gone through a book or two leading me to here. My struggles are that I’m unable to tell if I’ve actually cast a spell or soul traveled yet. I reliese I am inpatient and am working on that, and am leaning to visualize. I have lived as a second hand phycopath for about 15 years. I have science learned that emotions aren’t that bad and are essential for magic. I regret trying to suppress/kill them off and get them back . It has been happening slowly, I’m trying to turn my life around and and break the dull habits I’ve instilled into me over the last few years life. I’ve realized that a big roadblock I have is little to no will power or desire and am slowly turning that around too.

7 Likes

Same bro both of us are inpatient :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:I just experienced my first evocation yesterday and I feelt nothing , but they all told me he was there and they always come when called , but I can’t really feel/hear or see him I feelt irritated like kid , but I said to my self if his going to be patient well so will I ,nothing great comes easily with the right dedication everything will be clear as glass and be able to achieve miracle ,don’t doubt yourself.

3 Likes

True, nothing worth having ever came easy. Um buckling up. Gunna practice daily if it’s what it takes along what e a koetings blue ray meditation. I’ve found that helped my visualizing skills somewhat.

3 Likes

Hay I get the soul travel thing last night I made my longest one yet I actually made it to Valhalla and I found that if you really focus and visualise exactly where you want to be it is easier. Maybe start with a place you know the look of. It might help in your soul traveling

4 Likes

Hello

My name is Rob and I am here to put some sense to the strangeness that is my existence.

7 Likes

Mtthwjch
Congratulations. Learn and enjoy

2 Likes

Hello, my name is brandon and I’m about 19 years old.

I’ll try and summarize why I’m going down the left hand path. When I was younger I would remember slipping in and out of trances on command at a young age and I had no idea what it was. There were alot of experiences in that house that my family had so maybe there was something trying to reach us, but I’m not sure. Later in life I became a christian for 2 years, becoming probably one of the most dedicated christian on the planet. Out of curiousity I read the satanic bible and it really planted a seed. I stopped being a christian after being devoted for so long and I tried a couple rituals which I thought were failures so I thought black magic was bullshit, only one year later to have a result that I swear up and down had to be from the ritual. I then came crawling back to the occult and discovered eric koettings youtube channel. I learned alot of things from him and I feel an obvious calling to literally devote my life to the LHP. I don’t mean to sound too prideful, but I don’t think I’ll ever stop until I reach the top. :smiley: Despite my many setbacks and living in a christian home, I make progress everyday, hopefully one day I will be as powerful as the higher ups in the become a living God project.

I’m intrested in dabbling in luciferianism and hatian voudon, and after a couple of tarrot card readings I discovered that I shouldn’t ignore the call of the loa, so thats my current pathworking, wish me luck because thats one hell of a system to plug yourself into if your new, I mean christ look at the ritual hangover E.A. went through!

Nevertheless, my goals on the left hand path are to gain knowledge, wisdom, and power. I really wish everyone the best of luck. My current truggle is the simplest step in ritual, which is getting into that damned trance everyone talks about, as a little kid I could slip in and out of them within seconds and now it’s like rocket science. I’m sure I’ll overcome that though. thanks for reading I know this was long, everyone good luck on their journey!

9 Likes

Nice to meet everyone. You can call me Astar. I am a Luciferian. I believe strongly in achieving godhood in humanity. I am interested in all aspects of magick with a preference towards ceremonial evocation but in a modern and respectful way free of circles and seals and any jehovan device.

I like to teach and inspire. I am an advocate of life extension and anti-aging sciences and genetic modification.

I love the sky and to dream of what is beyond it. As well I am interested in the veil between dimensions and the cross dimensional travel.

Love Ishtar. Love EA. Prosperity and happiness to all who seek it. Believe in the possibilities of godhood.

ASTAR

13 Likes

Greetings!

I am a 43 year old magical practicioner in Northern California. I go by Dee. I’m a member of OccultCorpus and StudioArcanis under this same username.

I’m completely in the “broom closet” at this point in time - being an aspiring children’s book author/illustrator situated in the United States - but for other reasons, even to many other practicioners IRL.

I’m from a Jewish family that still believes in many old world shtetl beliefs. My mother is very much a natural witch (in the broader meaning of the term) and I was brought up with a lot of these beliefs and ideas; she believes in the “evil eye,” knows how to give it as well as ward against it, and “well did you ask (late) Uncle Morty” is a perfectly normal conversation with practically every member of my immediate family on that side. I’m only culturally Jewish; I am not a fan of any kind of organized religion.

My path is my own and is a personal/eclectic solitary magico-religious practice based on animism, meditation, soul travel, and deity devotion. I work with Hellenic deities but do not follow the reconstructionist model. I do spirit work and soul travel for healing and integration. About 75% of it is based on teachings from spirits I’ve worked with, and my higher and lower selves (I work with a triple soul model). I don’t call myself anything.

I’ve talked about it somewhat on StudioArcanis as “Three Worlds Magick” and probably will talk about it here from time to time, but I feel I have a lot more to learn than teach.

I’ve been interested in spirituality my entire life; my first exposure to energy work was via t’ai chi classes when I was 12, and I was what is now called an eclectic neo-Wiccan in my teens (back then - the 80s and 90s - we just called ourselves “Wiccans.” The discoursed has shifted.) Since, I worked with Ceremonial Magick (a very tiny bit), Tibetan Buddhism, Qi Gong (a little bit), Huna, with a little bit of Traditional Witchcraft. I do cross-cultural survey of different traditions and cultures, not to borrow but to inform the practicality and functionality of my work. I studied a form of kung fu very briefly in my 20s and am starting to get back to that. With a basis in Huna for many foundational practices, my work has a superficial resemblance to both Feri Tradition and Waincraft. I use a self-created divination system based on the imagery and messages of my journey work.

My magic is a part of my daily life, and I use it for self-improvement and deepening my connection to the world around me and my ability to connect to others. I don’t subscribe to “Left Hand Path” vs “Right Hand Path” because my path is non-dualistic, and unless you’re an amputee, then you probably have two hands. Nothing against either approach and both have a lot to teach.

I’m interested in going deeper into entheogen work (only experience so far is with cannabis) for developing the magical system I am fleshing out.

In recent times, my current goals are to take the integration and healing work I’ve done with magick and build a working model for applying magical principles to growing my business and professional art practice, and growing my personal power.

Nice to meet all of you!

9 Likes

You’ll get through it with dedication and discipline from great resources such as this one ☆

3 Likes

Hi there Guys 46 Year Old From Melbourne Australia My Name Is Jason. Have Been A Practicing Occultist For 35 Years Also Have To Admit Have Been A Critic of E.A For Several, However After Reading A Few Books and Taking The Time To Watching His Seminars. I Have Changed My Mind. One Thing I Have Learnt Is One Never Stops Learning & Should Approach Magick With a Open Mind… Keep Up The Good Work.I Look Forward To Contributing To The Forum

12 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the forum, and look forward to picking your brains as I learn about ceremonial magic, black magic, evocation etc. There is a lot of information out there, and a lot of it contradicts each other. I’m preparing to launch a flurry of questions… =)

I’ve been a student of magic for over 20 years. The last 13 of which I’ve spent in Traditional Witchcraft (non-wiccan), which is a LHP as well.

I’ve been reading a book by Joseph Lisiewski “Ceremonial Magic & the Power of Evocation.” I like his approach to magic, and agree with him as he emphasizes the need for a strong subjective synthesis, but I disagree with his idea that the use of the system laid out in the Heptameron is essential to full physical manifestation, and a working yielding the results intended.

My main goal is to repair my 11 year relationship. We’ve been separated for the the last 2.5 months, and have been hanging out and going on dates a few times a week for the last month. After this is competed, I will work on creating financial abundance for us, and an income based on the things we enjoy doing. After that, my intention is to continue working on my evolution.

6 Likes

Hello,

My name is Pavle, got into practices about 5 years ago.
Since than my thirst has only grown stronger and my personal circumstances are about to be very ripe with possibilities in about a month, so I am looking forward to practicing without certain restraints that I currently have for personal reasons.
I live in Croatia.
I make some form of noise-rap in case anyone is interested
www.pavleisdead.com

93’s

peace

6 Likes

My name is Dante Osiris (My accended name)
I’ve used candle magic, Goetic sigil magic, but I have trouble doing it, I’ve very into learning about the occult and love searching for the truth then exposing it. I have a demonology doctorate and help people cleanse there house of dark deitys.

I have been trying to use magic to obtain love and it always seems to drive the ones I use it on away but besides that I love the occult and happy to find this form. I’d upload a pic later

7 Likes

My name is John.
I work with old and forgotten spirits. Most of my magic is invocation and channeling.

My goal is personal ascent and to fight false gods.

6 Likes

My name is Brendan . I have been wanting to summon a demon for years to help me in my life but I don’t know all of the precautionary measures I should take so I haven’t , even though I want to REALLY badly . I like the goetic demons I don’t really know of any others demons other than goetic demons . I want a demon to help my sex life . I am in High School . My current struggles concerning summoning a demon is that I am nervous so a nice pep talk and/or rituals I could do will be greatly appreciated .

6 Likes

I am pretty sure the correct answer is none. For the simple reason that your first demon should be someone you trust. Later on perhaps you want protection when working with entities that you are less sure of, but at the level of an absolute beginner you really shouldn’t be summoning anything you feel you need protection for. Other than that don’t invoke more than you are ready to handle is probably the best advice for not harming yourself. More info on circles below.

4 Likes