Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I’ll send you something by PM. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello People of balg forum :slight_smile:
I’ve been using the forum as a library and source of advice for a short while now, but I felt like contributing a bit, so here I am. I look forward to getting to know you all.

8 Likes

hello im new magick I started with sigil magick and I’m interested in learning evocation and communicating with spirits learning and finding out which spirits would best benefit me.

7 Likes

Here you need a good screen Avatar.

7 Likes

Hello my name is Sarah from Saudi Arabia I enjoy communicating with spirits learning from them currently I struggling to evok an entity but I’ll work harder so I’ll be able to hear/feel/see them :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Stay safe. The penalty for witchcraft in Saudi Arabia is death.

5 Likes

Yah I look at at it as more of spirit communication but yah it’s extremely striked here to have freedom in thoughts that are out the traditions. :confused:

8 Likes

It’s quite sad really how some of us are still persecuted in some parts of the world. Hope all remains well. Their are too few of us as it is.

P.S. I sent you a PM

5 Likes

Hay I am Matthew I’m not really a magic user but I am a warrior and like to have many friends who are they tend to think clearer then myself. My goals are to.learn as much as I can about my new religion that being Norse and to do what the gods ask of me. I really am not all that interesting. Sorry.

9 Likes

Welcome Mathew… what kind of warrior are you? Are you by chance a Hippy type with long hair?

5 Likes

No just a berserker

5 Likes

Technically, isn’t the berserker state a form of channeling and/or meditation?

4 Likes

Well I am what some call a natural berserker I was born with the gift

5 Likes

Hi Matthew I’m interested what got you into magic (this website)if you don’t use it much , learning???

2 Likes

It helps in the jobs that the gods Odin specifically sends me on also might help with interpeting them

3 Likes

I know him personally and referred him to try and help him with some issues he’s been experiencing as I’m very new to all this as well

4 Likes

That really cool welcome :blush:,I’m new here too I use magic to communicate with spirits/angles/demons to learn more about the unknown things about life.

4 Likes

What exactly is your job about​:confused:??don’t mind me asking slightly curious :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well no but I can’t give deep spicfiics sorry. But essentially Odin has asked me to protect a bound Valkiery. The only problem is that she is very trubble some. Kingofharts616 helped me before I joined but he thought that it would be easier for me if I was to join. And there you go my Dane and my love intrest is the Valkiery that I need to protect and she hates me for that job😒

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:I think is great that you joined we could help you if your struggling with something ,well I gusse you have to do your best to please her and makes her feel safe good luck​:blush:

2 Likes