Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Salutations. Just stopping by to say hi!

I’ve been exploring various avenues of magic my whole life. The older I get the more I feel certain things calling my name. Still getting a feel for this place so not real keen on blasting it to the world!

I look forward to exploring this place more in depth

5 Likes

Hello!

Just found this sub and I wanted to say hi. I stumbled on magick when I was in highschool and im revisiting it again.

5 Likes

hello ive been commenting on this forum a lot so I’m sorry for not introducing myself.
first off :my name is dagar (not comfortable sharing personal info even less so when it may be seen by magick users)
kinds of magick I like: don’t really have any aside from evocation but I really like the idea of being a nature magician because I love nature in all its forms.
current goals: to awaken my astral senses enough to communicate and sense spirits affluently.
Current struggles: living in a Christian house and was Christian and happily so until I questioned god and didn’t receive an answer. so yeah
(P.S secrecy magick sounds awesome because if the whole Christian thing. P.S.S any advice welcome as long as it is given with good intent)

8 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Joe… I’m very new to the magick/occult world.

What type of magick do I like? I’m still researching but seem drawn to the Left Hand Path.

Current goals? To become a living god!

Current struggles? Oh where to begin?

I would like to tell the story that has brought me here and maybe receive some input from you guys, first as I said above I am very new to this stuff, and a late starter it appears, I’m 38 years old. So about a month ago I had a dream for the first time in many years. I was sitting at a coffee shop on the Mall in Washington D.C. having a conversation with a man that I have never met. I don’t know what we were talking about but we must have been there awhile as there were 5 empty coffee cups on our table and we both had a full cup in our hands. Like I said I don’t know what the conversation was about but the man I was talking to was about 6 ft tall around 200 lbs, with copper skin, blond hair, he had the most brilliant blue eyes I’ve ever seen (they seemed to glow even in the bright morning sun), he was wearing a black polo shirt with the logo in red over the left breast, black jeans, and all white k-Swiss shoes. The dream ended with a brilliant white flash which woke me up instantly! I felt more refreshed and invigorated than I can ever remember! After leaping out of bed I was compelled to search out magick…

There have been ups and downs over the last few weeks but I’m really glad to have found this community!

Beginning

8 Likes

Hey guys, my name is Manos from Greece.

I’m new to magic and as a beginner I don’t know much. However, I still want to learn a lot and use them to achieve my goal.

I started out in this path to uncover the truth about many things and mysteries. With the information gathered I will be able to proceed with my goal which is not only to become great as a true human being, lile the nacaals did in the earlier days. My other goal is to gather power and defeat all enemies of humanity that king Paimon himself showed me of their existance. By doing so, all humans and not just me, will take our rightful place in the galaxy (sounds a bit funny to see myself as a hero of justice at this matter, but it’s okay I guess, those who will fight for this cause will become heroes to those who were defenseless against any attack of our enemies)

I have been protected by king Paimon since I can remember, even though only recently I summoned him for the first time. But he is amazing and my loyalty for him makes me feel more like his subject and any disrespect for him makes me angry when I see it in any church or wherever else.

As for types of magic, well I’m not into ceremonial magic to begin with, I guess it’s not my style. Though evocations are really nice, because you get to meet some really amazing spirits. As for types of magic…well this is kind of blurry. That’s because I don’t know all types of magick so that I can choose on or two. I guess voodoo magick doesn’t work for me either. I’m more of the battle magic type. Which means that I want to use magic that someone could use during a fight, which mean something quick with instant results (of course this type I guess is only for a fight not to attract money, love etc). If that type exists then I would love to learn it. Also, I have heard of illusionary magic and it’s amazing. And of course, creating servitors. I really want to become a great magician so that I cab create servitors that choose to serve me on their own instead of ordering them (in all of its stages not just as servitor).

Well, that’s all about me. I guess I haven’t forgot anything. Please bear with me as I will be asking a lot of question in order to learn and become a great magician. My dream for my goal for myself is to become a really great magician and change how things go. And so, we won’t have to be on the hiding for those who are affraid to see that magic is really something that’s is in our DNA.

As Thoth the Atlantean said…well, he probably said something wise about the situation here…so yeah, whatever he said :joy:he is an amazing magician after all.

So, sorry for the long text and probably my bad English too. It’s nice to meet you all :grinning:.

5 Likes

Well I’ve been slow to introduce myself as I’ve been told so here goes. lol. My name is Jay Reynolds and I’m 42. Presently my workings are in Ahrimanic magick via Kurtis Joseph’s BMOA, Quimbanda, Demonic Magick (Goetia, Qlippoth etc.), works of St. Cyprian and hoodoo works of St. Expedite. I’ve worked in the past with Thelema, Chaos Magick as well as the dual current of 2812 which is on hold for the time being. My main current I work with now is found within BMOA. My goal is to feed the current of the Blackened Fire Of Zohak and to contribute as much as I can. Also to learn as well along the path.

5 Likes

Hello my name is kiera . I am new to magic but I want to become proficient at doing love spells or rituals . Any experts in love spell, feel free to help me out and pass down some knowledge .

6 Likes

I am Grimoire.exe, and I hail from the Southern Hemisphere.

I have been practicing Ceremonial Magick for over a decade now, starting with Crowley’s works and wading my way through Thelema, Hermeticism, Trad. Witchcraft, Goetic work and finally settling (at the present) with a bunch of slightly altered Golden Dawn techniques.

My short term goals are to ascend, practice more (currently only about 5 days a week) and to find a patron deity to work with.

Long term goals are to be financially stable enough to dedicate my life to sustaining my homestead, family and working on magick.

5 Likes

-< About >-

“As an oracle, teacher, and practitioner, my forte is providing spiritual insight into who you are as an intuitive individual. With experience, discernment, trust, and sisterhood, I provide the stepping stones to walk into your unique power and enhance the latent gifts that already exist inside you.

The picture we are painting are brushstrokes of majick. It is our feminine nature to be connected and led by our ancestral roots. In a sense, an authentic majick practice is all that we have – and all that we will ever need – to create a significant shift
in reaching our highest potential.”

-----------< >----------- -----------< >----------- -----------< >-----------

-< Beginnings & Background >-

Iya RaVen was called to majick while she was still in the womb. She was born feet first — the path of the guru — and comes from a strong, spiritual Masonic and Crowley lineage. Her great-grandmother was the worthy matron of the eastern stars named The Cinderellas. As a child, the group would hold séances in her living room. Both sides of her family are gifted in majick.
At thirteen, she began practicing occultism, a study of the supernatural and its expression through willpower, ritual, divination, and ceremony. Her first space as a reader and healer was at the iconic Temple of Good Things in Westchester, California, a unique community that attracted candle burners, hippies, and celebrities alike. Known as the Witch of Westchester, Iya RaVen developed a reputation for reading people just by gazing into their eyes. It was at The Temple of Good Things where she gained a following and continued practicing, helping and healing others, and selling her majick candles, incense and potions until her late twenties. Feeling a strong calling to help others develop their own practice, she prayed for a space and was gifted a garage where she held her first Wednesday night Goddess Circles and taught classes on the weekends for six years. When Temple closed its doors, she moved her practice to the beloved Aura Shop on Main Street in Santa Monica selling her majick wares and building a devout clientele while offering readings, sessions, and circles at a private location.
Iya RaVen has devoted her life to cultivating a non-denominational practice of the Ancient Mysteries as a Center, Altar, Samhain and Godmother of The Sacred Sisterhood. Her practice as an Iya, or High Priestess, is built upon over twenty years of guidance and wisdom from her divine grandmothers and teachers. Childhood friend of Amma (Mata Amritanandamayi), Professor Shashi and his wife Alexandra of The Healing Institute initiated Iya RaVen into the Hindu mysteries and gayeties. Ultimately, she is in service to walking others to their chosen path by embracing nature, wisdom, rituals, and her innate psychic abilities.
Iya is also a certified hypnotist from HMI College, a Berkeley Psychic Institute student, and a certified trainer from Trainer Designs Global, an adept, member and student of The Modern Mystery School of America and currently an apprentice of the conscious movement practice, Soul Motion. She has received a multitude of initiations and certifications from The Ancient Mysteries of the Goddess, Goetia, Shamanism, Hinduism, The Healing Arts Santaria , IFA, Vodoun Sorcery and The Left Hand Path.

“Majick practitioners live far beyond everyday consumer programming — we are the ones protecting mother nature, dancing for our water, praying for the people, speaking on behalf of the imbalance in nature. We choose not to look the other way; we choose to stand for our causes for we fear nothing and no one.
We may be black sheep, misfits, weirdos. We choose to be free individuals. We are ALIVE in our nature, full of passion, thriving to lift each other up. I truly believe I have been chosen to be a beacon for the Goddess, our planet, a teacher for those who wish to develop their spiritual gifts.
When others choose to fight, argue, and cause unneeded chaos, I choose to pray. My prayer can be a song, dance, offering, even a ritual. I pray for my brothers, sisters, and planets every day. This is how I go about handling conflict and turmoil. Being an Iya is a risk worth taking. I see us no different than outlaws with a spiritual cause. ”

6 Likes

whats up everyone, basically im new to all this and im currently working on my spiritual senses so im able to communicate with spirits and sense their presence

I first got into sigil Magik and ive been interested ever since.

my current goal is to communicate with King Paimon and build a great relationship with him but im having trouble hearing or sensing him.

If anyone is able to ask him a question for me i would be really greatful because i really need his answer

5 Likes

Hello!

My name is Maria, I’m from Mexico living in Texas. I became a satanist the begging of this year and it’s like have been discovering this new world, like I’ve opened my eyes and see things around me. I’ve always liked magick since I was a little girl, as you know in Mexico magick is pretty common but not very effective because of scammers. I’ve been practicing for the past 3 years with voodo, easy spells, never really needed the help of magick in the past. Only this year I started to practice more black magick, evoking spirits and my current goal is to get my husband back, he’s under a very strong spell which was made 3 years ago and has been getting stronger through the years. I’ve tried about everything, normal spells, santa muerte, but I fee like this is my path and the way I can make things happen, so I’m in this forum to get all the information I can to undo this curse and do all I can to get my husband back, he’s under a Djinns spell and I was said I’ve until December to try and get him back so the clock is against me. I’m very optimist and hope I can actually make those things happen, thank you!

4 Likes

Hello everyone,
my name is anthony, and i’ve been practicing the occult for little over 10 years now. Mostly a mix of Kundalini kriya yoga and a bit of the hermetic teachings and chaos magick. I stumbled upon Koetting’s work about 2 years ago when i found myself in a bit of a magickal rut and didn’t feel like I was making any more progress. Through his books I learned a lot, and was actually to over come a few of the hurdles i couldn’t before, especially when it came to evocation.

Current goal: To further my knowledge and understanding of the occult and help anyone on the path if able to.

current struggles: Definitely that of scrying and visualization, both for evocation and soul travel. sometimes i’ll have clear visions, but most of the time not so much, the vision will be more like a series of still photos than a clear moving image.

feel free to contact me :slight_smile: i’m usually good at replying quickly

5 Likes

I like baneful magic and necromancy.
From liberty tx
Been watching the YouTube vids while drinking whiskey.

4 Likes

Greetings! My name is Sorror Akana. I am interested in anti-cosmic left-hand Gnosticism and Alchemy.

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Linda from Vancouver, currently living in Shanghai!

I just got into magick a few months ago, mostly out of desperation.
I do mostly angel an demon magick, but more and more I feel I’m being drawn to the dark side.
My current goal is my relationship, trying to reconcile with my partner.
Major struggles are my doubts, lust for results. So I’m trying to read everything, seeing other people’s successes convinced me magick is real.

6 Likes

That’s how you learn

3 Likes

Hello, I am Tenebrous; I prefer going under an alias.

I have been invested into magic for as long as I can remember, but it was about 2 years ago, maybe more, that I started shaping my path properly. My path consists a mix of many paradigms (i.e. chaos magick, demonolatry).

Nice to meet you all.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Thanks. Nice avatar, by the way. I see that Oblivion icon! :wink:

4 Likes

Lol

1 Like