Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

^ Used my Moderator Magix to merge your post here. :wink:

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi! I am Probably putting this in the wrong place but I am going to - well, I can’t find where to put it so it is all by itself… Not a computer wiz. Sorry. So I hope this is ok!

Hi. My name is Nikki and I am a witch. I have been one forever. I am not sure what to include in this intro. I joke around an lot and am different. Always have been. I expect no different here. I am a black witch if that is what you want to call it. I do good and baneful magicks. I have been surrounded by entities my whole life and have been aware of it since my earliest memories. My children have as well. I could see my daughter saw them when she was a toddler.

So as a kid it freaked me out and of course I was raised in a catholic home so all that witchcraft was evil and the beings only I could see were evil so I was scared into church for protection from all these "evil things.’ Soooo I was derailed for years. But I would go to church and be physically ill the whole time they were preaching. And I was still seeing and hearing these entities. I was still being guided to get this and go there. SO I started studying. I studied like I was in college. I started out with Wicca and I studied all other religions and studied some more. I and my daughter went to a circle and did that with the Wiccans. Mother Earth, the lords and the ladies. You know the deal… I was drawn to Kali… SO I kept practicing and searching. Found Solomon. Not banishing water entities to the desert for eternity. Keep looking. I found and studied a lot of other types of witchcraft and I basically did what I have always done. I walked my own path. Then I find EA Koetting and the LHP!. Holy shit! I can relate to this! Lucifer had already introduced himself to us as well as a bunch of others. So maybe this is finally what I have been looking for.

I am definitely not a sicky sweet love and light wiccan. I am looking for other things. Not worshiping some deity. If I wanted that I could stay in the church! They just swap Yahweh for (enter name here) . I am powerful and want to learn how to be more powerful. I want to learn how to be more connected.

What type of magick do I do? I do what I want. When I have a spell to do, I just do it. It is simple. I use candles or fire. I just use intent and can f up someone’s entire world. I have to watch my thoughts and emotions. Not bragging at all so please don’t take it that way… It just is and y’all asked!

What do I lack? I don’t know.A lot…Yeah. Compared to many of you guys a lot! I need to learn do the rituals. Maybe I need to learn the basics. I probably skipped over a lot and have not done HALF of what you have done. I am only into the LHP for about 3 years or so… maybe 4. Maybe I have more to learn than everyone else has forgotten! My abilities are just natural and as such I need to learn what you (a general you and not a specific use of the word here) know to hone them. I am working on astral travel and working with these entities. I am working on magick and I am working on meditation. Meeting with them on the other side and learning. I ask lots of questions. Many of them probably dumb but hey, a closed mouth doesn’t get fed!

Current struggles… Hmm. Too many. I am disabled and in pain all the time. But I NEVER give up. Not in my vocabulary or nature. So I can’t go to the cave but I will bring it here. I bring up being disabled because since being injured I have been having issues but I will get past them. I am older and wiser, and I usually stay happy and am very positive. (ultimate optimist) Some may not like that, but I am not the angry black magician that walks around hating everyone. I am usually laughing at them! (Oh god I know that was mean!) Because I can’t get to nature and I can’t ground like I used to I am not as connected as I used to be. There. I said it. But my goal is to be what I am; a goddess. Powerful. Unstoppable. I just have to work on that and get as strong (powerful) as I can. I also have learned it is not about me so much as it is about helping others. Making my family and myself happy and strong, and then helping others do the same. So I guess that is my goal. Not killing my neighbor…but if they keep up the crap that can be arranged! Kidding! Just kidding! …maybe…

12 Likes

Hello, my name is tina I am high functioning autistic and MTF transgender and have always had a draw to black magick, demons and necromancy. I was a devout christian and am way to empathetic for my own good with nothing even close to a spine and even the slightest guilt being to much to handle, I did nothing to improve myself and did not think for myself, I had a guardianship because I was not capable of living on my own, so 21 years locked in my room with no friends but I had video games, I was unhealthy and never read. I never thought I could live on my own.

I moved out of my old house because I got some wicca items and my stepmom blaming me for everything. So I moved in with some family and started looking into magick while just taking in the fact that I was bullied out of my home (I wont go into that as it concerns other people and I don’t talk about others as openly as I do about myself), as I was doing so I was looking for videos on magick I found a video on necromancy from E.A. from that point I was introduced to black magick and made an oija board and a “pact” with “satan” because I wanted to talk to demons (tears up a little) I was so edgy. I went a little crazy as I had christianity still running my life and fearing being an individual and having to find my own way in life and of course the evils of “hell”, but threw that I met two spirits that have stayed with me and guided me to where I am now.

So fast forward 4 years later I have sold most of my electronics and other stuff I don’t need in order to focus on changing my life and the flaws I hate in myself, I have my own apartment and a job that goes against my worst autistic traits and I have been there for a year and not only am I good at it but I love my job, I work out and for the first time in my life skinny. I am stronger and smarter than I ever have been and I made friends, I also got the guardianship removed now I can start transitioning and becoming the woman I want to be not who others dictate I can be. My occult book collection is growing and very soon I will be able to start practicing I have waited years to get a place I could do so safely and with information that is good not clouded by dogma.

So here is my life story, I am sorry if it is TMI but I enjoy sharing and so people know who they are dealing with. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

9 Likes

Your name: Jacob
• Kinds of magick you like: I have been reading into everything for many years now from psychic vampirism to voudan.
• Current goals: I am probably not very different from anyone else here. I seek wealth, long life, and knowledge. I am trying to develop more wealth for myself currently as my main priority before I move on to my other ambitions.
• Current struggles: I lack the necessary income to afford these classes or texts. I am not struggling for money but I do not have leisure money to afford these things, with that in mind I am not really sure where to begin in terms of evocation and divination. I don’t want to take risks without knowing how to handle them.

6 Likes

Greetings!

My name is Allen, and I’m from Brazil. I started getting interest into black magick 3 years ago, but I haven’t tried any “fancy ritual” yet. So, yeah, I’m a beginner in the LHP.

Since I was a child I had a certain “too convenient luck” to get the things that I desired, it was like I could change the universe with only my thoughts. When I discovered magick I realised that in the truth it wasn’t “luck”, it was my will manifesting in the physical world, because, you know, I’m kinda an obsessive person, and when I want something I’m up to do anything to get it.

I discovered E.A. Koetting some days ago, and I’m already enjoying a lot his work and his teachings.

Kinds of magick I like: Tbh, I’m still a beginner and have a lot of things to learn before I decide which kind of magick I really like, but let’s say for now that I like Goetia.

Current goals: For now my main goal is to improve my knowledge about magick, ascend and have some personal gains. However, I have a really high interest in soul travel and evocation.

Current struggles: Talking about magick, I have serious problems with love spells. I always have been successful in cursing people and doing other stuff, but I simply can’t make a successful love spell, I don’t know why. But, it’s part of my personal philosophy to never give up.

So, that’s my introduction, I didn’t have much to say.

I hope we can get along, nice to meet you all :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Hello to everyone who ends up turning their gaze to my little section of this introduction board!

My name is Blake Satyr. This is what my flesh-temple looks like currently:

I am a very open-minded person, and I believe that truth and hidden power can be found in just about any realm of magick, religious text, diary of mad men, and every experience. I can’t say that I am a practitioner of any one school of thought or sorcery. My beliefs stem from experiences, and I have always been a very sensitive person, especially when it comes to realms outside of our own little playground we inhabit.

As far back as I can remember when I was confronted by sheep who wished to force feed me their own idea of what God is, I always found myself walking closer to the Devil. Not to spite them, but because it is what felt right and good to me. When I am trying to understand or absorb new knowledge, the worst thing that can happen for me is to have someone telling me that I have to believe this, or that their truth and mine must align perfectly. That is the quickest way to drive me to the farthest polar opposite that exists away from said belief…

Haha.

I do believe in Demons, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, and other planes and existences. I have experienced many entities throughout my life, but am now at the point where I have decided to do the work that it takes to put the name to the being. I most closely align myself with Lucifer. I will say right now that I love Lucifer. His existence is a blessing to all who would seek him out.

My current goals are to make further contact with Lucifer, face to face, purely to exchange energy, and express gratitude.

I also would like to compose a song worthy of Rachel Brice’s beautifully magickal style of belly dancing.

I would like to work towards nurturing my newfound confidence and maintain this power without the need for drugs and alcohol. I have always used drugs and alcohol as tools, and as the doors to other worlds. I need to solidify my strength in order to not need these things. I am powerful enough on my own to be a great sorcerer without any influence… I just need to remember it.

I really would love to share more about myself, so if you want to know anything else, ask me. I am a very warm and friendly person, and I am grateful to have discovered this beautiful community of powerful truth seekers.

Thank you for your precious time.

<3

13 Likes

Hello to you all. My name is Nicklas and I am a new member in this forum although I have practiced some of the teachings available through BALG for about three years.

The types of magick that I’ve gotten my hands dirty with before the material available through BALG was mostly basic sigil magick as well as some messing around with Runes and Tarot Cards. Indeed I was a dabbler in hindsight, It wasn’t until two years ago when I made a pact with a very renowned and powerful entity associated with the Left Hand Path that I fully recognized and dedicated myself and my life to magick and ascent/descent.

My passion relating to this part of my life is to expand myself and my consciousness in an attempt to satiate an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, truth and personal power. In terms of goals I currently seeking self deification; to make the impossible possible and in doing so becoming more - as well as - challening and pushing myself and my limits of what can do daily.

I am currently struggling with these two things in terms of my ascent; clear visualization and soul travel as in making the images themselves of what I exerience to become crystal clear as opposed to fluctuating static imagery; in addition to make that which I experience “real” to myself, although these hurdles are improving one small step at a time. If Michael Bolton and Hercules can go the distance so can I. :wink:

Some advice in terms of overall success rate with magick as well words of encouragement I at this point in time would like to have given myself back when I started out (in addition to a pat on the shoulder (which is something I remind myself of to this day)) is: Your path may seem hard or even impossible onto you, however don’t quit, don’t give up, most people give up right at the point of their biggest breakthrough. So persevere, commit and submit yourself to the experience and you shall find that which you seek.

Forever becoming

Nicklas

11 Likes

Sorry let me introduce myself properly, I’m Brian and I’m from London. I am what they might call a spirit keeper, in the sense that I have a wide range of spirits and entities from white arts to dark arts, that i have bought from conjurers over the years.

7 Likes

Like keeping bees? :slight_smile:

Welcome!

3 Likes

Izänämi on the scene … lmfao let me stop I like this place a lot I think I’ll make tons of friends here if I just manage to not forget my password information. Um besides that I love the LHP love demons a ton I have tons to learn and experiencebut in time I feel I can get to where I have to be.
I’ve been into all this for a while and the obsession started at 12 I think for all of us who where destined for greatness no matter how young you started the fact that you started young meant something so to that I say cheers !! Izänämi is here balg family.

9 Likes

Hey guys! My name is Derek. I’m new here as of this post. I stumbled upon E.A Koetting’s “Youtube” channel and am now here to share, learn, help you guys/girls out and maybe get some help as well ;).
I’m currently interested in facing my fears, astral projection, astral sex, invoking/evoking/summoning/pacts with: lilith - her sons/daughters - higher vibration gods/demons for knowledge and enlightenment. Cleansing my chakras. Becoming more aware to the astral’s while awake. Increasing my vibration and making great change in my life, while helping those around me by them just being in my presence.

I’m kind of at a point in my life where i’m all over the place looking for knowledge and having a better experience with life. I wouldn’t consider myself a full black magician however i am grateful for all that path has to offer and am currently trying to embrace that darker side.

Thanks for reading! If anyone has some better input on getting scratch marks with 3 lines / becoming more aware to what it is you’re trying to summon, / aaaand killing the ego. I would be grateful for some advice! It is nice to make your acquaintance and i hope to make some lovely friendships. ~Cheers

PS: To all those having a bad day or night… Don’t worry, it WILL get better. Believe me when i say you will fall but you’ll always get back up again. Whether you are a bullet in the dark shooting all over the place up and down “Happy or sad”. Depressed or feeling great at times- You are making progress! Keep goin baby ^-^

9 Likes

Hello Everyone. My name is Don. I am new to magic and I can say that I know nothing at all when it comes to magic. I saw BecomeALivingGod.com website a few days ago and it hit me that I should sign up with the forum and probably I would get someone who will be willing to teach me as I have not gotten anyone to teach me magic. I do hope to have a nice time here and learn a lot.

Thanks everyone.

7 Likes

Hey, i wanted to make official intro for some time and now im feeling comfortable enough
Well, my name is michael and im from israel
Ive been in this forum for some years and currently im 5 years studing and practicing the LHP
I’m not in very high level , im just in the basics
Ive only recently understood the mechanics of how to enter TGS and i found out that i need to strengthen the base
So now i following the exercises of the o.a.a
Happy to meet u all👌

8 Likes

Hey everybody,

I’m new.
I’ll go by “Alazif” here.

I guess you could say I’m a chaos magician, a sidewalk shaman. I like dead people.

I’ll just keep it short and vague so as not to overwhelm youse. That said, I’m open for questions.

It’s nice to see ya!

17 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rob and I just signed up yesterday. I have been practicing magick for a short time period, maybe 8 months or so. I was not sure as to which path to follow, however a friend recommended me here. I have practiced evocation, and working on divination (which seems to be a weak point for me). Evocation seems to come quite easily for me, and I also have astral projected one time so far. People that meet me seem to say that I have natural ability and from what I describe to them, for the amount of time I have practiced they are surprised to hear some of my experiences. For me, I would not even know the difference lol. What I really have noticed most is when I perform magical workings for myself, I get very small results or none whatsoever. However, when I perform magick for others benefits, the results happen within 24 hours and beyond what was even requested. I am hoping to find what my underlying blockages are here. As far as commitment and seriousness in learning, besides the courses I am taking, I have signed up for a bootcamp that I am very excited about. To bad its in October. My main goal is to be able to get results with my own power, and not have to rely on asking anything or anyone for assistance to materialize change in my life. I want the power myself.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to being a part of the group.

10 Likes

Greetings everyone.

I go by the name Fiend (A stage name, as I like to keep my music and my professional life separate, and the handle just stuck). I’m 27 Years young and live way down here at the bottom of the earth in Auckland, New Zealand.

I’ve held a long interest in the Occult, but only in the past 6 months of so out of sheer necessity delved into practicing Magick. I began with thought forms and have recently shifted to Goetic Evocation, as I am interested mostly at this point in directly affecting the reality that I live in. Astral travel is something I have experienced involuntarily throughout my life and at times where things are calmer in my world I do enjoy delving deeper into that area.

11 Likes

Welcome sister. Our path desperately needs women. So thanks again.

OUA.

4 Likes

It’s called ‘lust for result’. There are postings about it on this forum. It’s a real bastard of a concept, but so important.

“My main goal is to be able to get results with my own power, and not have to rely on asking anything or anyone for assistance to materialize change in my life. I want the power myself.”

I love you already! I love you.

OUA.

3 Likes

Brother,

That was just so fucking great! Wonderful. You give me hope for the future. It’s not about how many heads on each path as much as what’s in the heads on each path. Thank you. Really appreciated. I want you to know that.

Al.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Faith but I prefer Luka. I am from 18 and from Australia.

I am new to the magic profession. I have absolutely no idea where to begin. Magic has interested me since I was young, I was able to see spirits in my younger years but because I didn’t understand it, so I blocked it out because I was scared. I used to see a cloaked figure with skeletal hand with black angel wings, I used to call him the “scary man”.

Anyways, I don’t have a goal at this stage. I want to learn everything and I want to know what the forces in the different realms have to offer (knowledge wise). I am currently struggling with where to begin on my path. I’ve done a lot of reading but I am a visual learner so me looking through books does nothing. I’d like some help if anyone has any tips or could help me, I would very much appreciate it.

Greetings
Faith

13 Likes