Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hey not a problem man have fun and be safe with the knowledge you get here is all we ask

2 Likes

No we don’t. Ive never once heard one of us tell another “blah hlah secrets of blah, but play it safe” xD

@friendofanubis only be as safe as you want to be. Ascent is not a safe journey, so don’t trap yourself into never taking risks. Treat others with and without bodies with respect, and you will prosper. I think you’ll be just fine, buddy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello all kindred Magicians.
I am Michael, I been watching (stalking as a mouse wanting to get CHEESE) on BALG for a couple of weeks. I been studying as much as I can, giving the regard so to my financial position not being able to purchase any of E.A course ATM.

I’m quite intrigued and happy that I found this open minded forum. I’m quite new to the Magicial Arts and thus haven’t cast any effective spells yet. And I fell this is the perfect place to get some solid help on how to summon astral CHEESE.

Now as a regard to what I want to learn, I’m pretty open minded. But first and foremost would be a charismatic booster, I do want to go to the midnight club and have totally control of pure epic self-confidence. I deserve that.

@Lady_Eva I seen you quite a lot on the forum kindly reminding new members to post in here. So that was my first duty to this forum.
Hehe, duty…

7 Likes

Hello to everyone here, my name is Michael…and I’m here to finally learn all I can to get me started on my own path.
My first push toward the occult was when I was growing up in a haunted house. At the time it scared me, but when I got older and around when I started my freshman year in high school, I started researching and learning about everything I could.

Fast forward to now, after having a few experiences of my own, and having just had my confirmation in the Catholic Church last month (I’ve been religiously confused for longer than I care to admit)…I have never felt such a draw back to the occult as I do now. But now I’m back to square one, barely know where to start, and all I’ve got left is the one leather journal I’ve kept since the beginning of my researching…filled with all my significant experiences, topics of interest, techniques.

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll have plenty of questions as the days/weeks/months go on. I look forward to making friends, hopefully getting close to people that can help me on my path as well.

8 Likes

Greetings, my name is Nathan. I’ve been a practicing occultist for around 10 years now, a little more if you count my dabbling years.

My primary focus is usually towards sigil magick, out of body travel, psychic vampirism and recently rekindled a love for black magick. My main goal is the evolution of the soul to see how far humans can take their own spiritual power and go beyond gods.

I work with demons, angels and godforms from various pantheons. I tend to get along with angels more than any other entities but have but have formed a friendship with Lucifuge Rofocale and Belial.

I hope to meet and learn from others here. Have a good day.

10 Likes

Welcome NightFalconer! There is so much info crammed in this forum it can be overwhelming. The beauty with this place is you won’t get in shit for reviving an old thread. Find a topic, any topic, or create your own and jump in!

3 Likes

Welcome BlackMage777! Your apprentice is rather cute!

I’m sure you’ll be right at home here. See you in the threads.

4 Likes

Welcome friend!

Personal transformation, or what I openly pilfer from Christianity as ‘Transfiguration’ is a means by which you magically change yourself practically overnight. People can’t help but notice you and give you complements on your attitude and looks.

You are in the right place, seeker.

4 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

After lurking for the past couple of weeks and finally signing up, I thought I’d say hi. I first got into the occult back in high school. But due to the ridicule by my peers and not having a support system, I gave it up. I’m now at a point where I don’t care what others think and have started back practicing almost a year ago. Discovering EA Koetting’s material among others online has been a lot of help. I’ve joined this forum in order to interact with others who are learning just like me.

7 Likes

I’m Sumpa Wirrom
Am an African not African American
Am young(i keep my age a secret)
I live in Ghana, West Africa

5 Likes

I want to learn the process of the lust spell

3 Likes

Hi guys
I’m a new guy
Sumpa Wirrom is my name
African
I live in Ghana, West Africa

3 Likes

Im sorry for this intro
I thought i hadn’t done the intro well
My bad

3 Likes

It’s cool, welcome to the forum - just getting some links to PM you for your request. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Can i get a pic of The Sigil

2 Likes

The blue text in the message I sent you links to that thread, if you mean the lust sigil pisted by @succupedia I suggested you look at.

Just click on it and that should take you right there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Warmest greetings to all,

My name is Anne from South Africa and maybe dissapointly to most of you I am still mostly on the Right hand path.

Im interested in perfecting evocation, right now I only receive mental communication and instructions I would much prefer to see the spirit before me and speak to him /her.

I would also like to further improve my divination from currently only being able to see past and present to being able to see future as well.

I started my interest of the occult and witchcraft at the young age of 12. I think I lost respect" for the christian faith I was brought up in as I realised something must be out of place with it. The reason for this is simply just believing in something you cant come in contact with. Im a person who likes tangible proof and reading the bible and praying sitting in church with nothing out of the ordinary happening spiritualy was not concrete enough for me to put my trust into it 100% the people I met also from church I learnt from young aswell are not to be trusted and very two faced who act a certain way during worship but soon as their feet go out the church door they live and treat others according to double standards.

I still remember my very first book I have purchased which was New Age Witchcraft by Silver Raven Wolf -very white witch i know :blush:
Since my curiousity I have been visited by several demonic presences in several different aspects.

This terrified me and have caused me to avoid working with demons. Not because I dislike them or any of that. From what I have read about them on this forum and from EA’s books and seen on his videos some of the interactions with the Demonic Kings seems pretty fucking awesome…

However still mostly working with Arch Angels and Aphrodite in particular. Alot of EA’s methods have improved my ritual work and I can notice quicker results whereas previous ritual results took long to manifest.

Thats me and I am always open to learning and advice.

Love and Light

13 Likes

So long as you’re interested in magick you’ll fit in fine, follow any path your heart dictates - you’re completely welcome here, we’re all on a journey, I myself was committed to RHP concepts for years, and it was an important part of my life and understanding of the universe!:smiley:

9 Likes