Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

@Tulius … You too, Tulius. Don’t be shy. Just jump in and start participating.

3 Likes

Hi, Im Orion. I joined some mths ago but hadn’t posted. Im probably one of the older people here at 54 y/o. But I’m 25 at heart. Ive studied world religions and magic since I was a kid. I was always called to multiple Gods/Goddesses/Spirits/ etc. Im Native American so started in nature magic, then hoodoo, which led to Wicca in the 80s. As a guy that didn’t fit well. I have a very mixed practice path of my own. Its a combo of Gnostic, Pagan, Heathen, Buddhist, Luciferian, Hoodoo/Voudoun, Enochian, etc. I try to be open to study and experimentation of all. I keep what speaks to me. I let the path call me. I love Buddism, and the study of the dark dieties of it led me to realize it was ok to explore the darkness. It was Gnosticism that reminded me that we dont just have a light side, we must explore the darkness to have balance. Two years ago I made that leap and have been very happy. Currently my LHP is a combo of Draconian, Santa Muerte, Dorje Shugden, and Luciferian. But I want to study all. Im also an Ordained Interfaith Minister. I work disasters, and Vets orgs., Military, to meet the needs of all but mainly fringe and LHP people. Im here to learn, explore my dark side, self ascension.

10 Likes

Welcome brother! I’m in my 40s. Surprisingly, many members are over 35. Awesome to have you!

You’ve got a lot of stuff going on there wow! I’m sure you have very interesting takes on subjects that fly around here.

:+1:

3 Likes

Hey hey! Shawnee tribe over here, what tribe are you?

5 Likes

You go Adam @AdamThoth

3 Likes

Im partially Cherokee.

5 Likes

Half Cherokee from NC reservation.

4 Likes

YES!! high five lol!!

4 Likes

Hi everyone … my name is Oz … I carry the title Red Beast …I consider myself the second beast in the thelemic lineage , Mr Crowley being the first “Great Beast” .

My life mission is to expand and clarify Thelema … establish it as THE new world religion , and to establish on Earth the Holy Thelemic Empire … a manifestation of Thelema in the world …an optimum living experience …

I was born in London in 1953 … started a conventional magical training at the age of 19 …kabbalah , tarot astrology, crowley … then discovered the Seth material (Channelled by Jane Roberts) … basically you get what you concentrate on , your thoughts create your reality , through these techniques I rapidly created an abundant lifestyle… this made me realise what tremendous power each individual has, and the first step must be to find out WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH THIS POWER!! … Through introspection discover ones self chosen life mission … this I discovered at age 25…

Questions invited

6 Likes

Hey, @oz93666

Welcome to the community.

We’re always up for a good magickal discussion here, but a word of caution …

Don’t try to convert us to your religion. As the great Homie the Clown said …

Seriously, though … the forum is a great place to discuss magick and share what you’ve learned through your own experiences. We just make really shitty followers. :wink:

See you around the forums.

10 Likes

im stealing you pic, again.

3 Likes

Hello. I’m Fabrizio from Italy, interested in evocation since I was a child (oddly, maybe) and also yoga, initiatory esotericism etc. My goals and in a way also struggles are: being able to work “with props” (besides seeing and hearing the entities), a relationship, some luxuries, success with my plots/scripts.

7 Likes

I’m Dimitrije.My age is 18.
My goal in magical practice:Obtaining primordial gift of knowledge.
My system of magic:Goetian Witchcraft
My favorite philosophers: Nietzsche and Voltaire
My struggle: health and organization problems
I want to master:Evocation and Soul Travel
My country: Montenegro
Political Views: Libertarian

7 Likes

Welcome! You are in the right place, that’s for sure! Have fun.

3 Likes

A fan of Nietzche and a libertarian as well! Someone after my own heart. Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hello everybody, for the moment I would like my real name to be hidden for whatever reasons. my profile picture is me, a bit manipulated in contrast. I was born and live in germany. I’m here because I,m still searching. A time ago I was with people from a RHP lodge, but I found out that I don’t like all this jhvh stuff. In my opinion nowadays he is the bad guy. Just my opinion. I have a feeling, that LHP is more for me. I studied a lot about different occult matters by reading, books and internet. I guess I want to find out more about the LHP in a practical way.
So… have a nice day everybody

4 Likes

Hey man welcome to the form feel free to jump right in start learning start sharing you’re apart of the family now. @friendofanubis

4 Likes

@RiseorDie
thanks for the quick welcome :blush:

4 Likes