Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome to the community, @KingPotato and @cassiusvicus.

Don’t hold back. Just jump in and start participating.

I’ll see you around the forums!

2 Likes

Yes, it’s Devilment I think. Danni’s vocals are so unique, no one has got his vocal range.

3 Likes

Devilment yes.

2 Likes

Hello There. My name is High Priest Hooded Cobra of the Joy Of Satan ministries. My son Lexius Blackrose introduced me to this forum but i wish not to force my beliefs but to educate spiritually and magically to those who wish it. I have been a high priest for 26 years and have worked with Satan for 35 years. I wish to educate techniques and practices so i feel as if my experience would help to educate.

8 Likes

Welcome friend. Your experience, knowledge and you yourself are very welcome here. Unique, fresh and/or different perspectives are some of the most resplendent treasures to behold on this forum.

We also had some recent debate about the JoS that started off negatively, but turned around quite nicely, I must say. Seems that there are some fantastic meditation approaches on the JoS site that people love.

Welcome!

4 Likes

Do you like Ackercocke?

2 Likes

Hi I’m Andrew I have been studying pretty deeply into occultism the last year or so. I have always had a condition where I cannot communicate with people I can’t even talk to my friends. I do not even process info like a normal person but I’m not just a regular freak I learn things very differently, like solving problems normal people can’t​ figure out. I also have an ability to remember alot of info about certain things and my interests can sometimes drift a little out of this world. So hear I am lead to occultism, i am very interested how it all puzzles together. In the past i studied the science to it all and totally bought the idea as opposed to what we where taught in school. So I started working with magic once I noticed it works because i believe it to, it is crazy, and I can get spirits to come but still working on meditation teqniques to hit the right states quicker. Well I hope more progress soon that’s all I have gotten so far, I am glad to join your forums, thank you

9 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Alberto, I practice Italian Traditional Witchcraft since 10 years but I’m also interested in possession, evocation, trance, scrying and shamanic journey.
My goals are to be more and more accurate in my visions and perfecting my medianic abilities.
My struggle is the little time in a period full of things to do.
I really appreciate the work of EA Koetting so I’m glad to be here :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome ZachAries! I think you’ll fit in quite nicely. Wish I had your mind for details.

3 Likes

Welcome Vitriol. Too little time huh? Same here. I had to figure out how to make super short rituals/techniques that have maximum impact. Welcome brother!

4 Likes

Hello. I’ve been practicing magic for a while now. I didn’t really have a particular path. For about 10 years I’ve found myself attracted to Santeria and the Orishas particularly Oshun but lately I feel like Oya has chosen me. I was raised by a very Christian family so I am very private when it comes to practicing. I am trying to learn as much as I can about different paths.

10 Likes

Great, welcome to the forum, here you will find many topics.

4 Likes

Icarus
Systems: Thelema, Chaos, Goetic
Goals: To better learn Goetic magick. Become a better sigil caster. Delve deeper into Kaballah. Finish Crowley’s climb of K2.
Struggles: I can do magick for others and see the effects profoundly when I am helping. Magick done for myself, selfishly, I have less success with, though I have not completely failed on several of my experiments.

About me:
I first discovered Magick and Aleister Crowley when I was around 14 years old. I was too young to be practicing the Goetia and it took effect on my life. Now that I am older, I am able to revisit the topic with a new light and do so with care. I am glad that I discovered Magick when I did, it has made me who I am today and it will continue to shape me.

7 Likes

Hello,

My name is Debs but you can call my Seven

I’ve been interested in witchcraft around the age of 11 but always kept it on the down-low
got interested in astral travelling around the age of 18 but still haven’t manage to do it ( I’m 27 now btw )
found out about goeita a few years ago and i find this really interesting, trying to learn as much as possible

Dont really know what else to write, if you have any questions you can PM me

9 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Welcome Seven!

There’s something frustrating about astral travel for me. Had a few great experiences a while back, then, nothing. Still working on it. I’m certain its just a matter of keeping a journal and consciously testing if you are awake throughout the day. This is to train you to question your reality so that hopefully the same can occur during a dream. The whole point is for you to ask “am I dreaming?” while sleeping so that you can become conscious.

Anyways, the Goetia stuff is awesome. Many of us use it all the time.

Welcome! See you around the forum.

2 Likes

Yeahh i had some lucid dreams but never really astral travelling, only come so far that my heartbeat goes really fast…

i do remember my dreams in full detail and i see that as a gift <3

5 Likes

Hello! my name is Dom. I’m new to magic. I’m interested in Tarot readings, astral travel, energy work and astrology (I’m still in the learning phase). I don’t believe in using magic in a destructive way e.g. cursing people. I’m interested in magic so I could discover my true self (not what society lead me to believe…) and to help people progress in their life.

This forum is a very nice and open minded community I must say!

I’m sorry that I posted on this forum before I introduced myself (Didn’t see the notification).

8 Likes

Hi everyone I am a Caribbean obeah man at less I try to be I seek power real substantial power to help my craft grow and I can benefit more out of it as well I practice whole lot of magical systems and still trying to put it all together I am new to nuff things and old too nuff has well if you know what I mean.I wish to shift out of the Christian paradigm to a more universal mind set and achieved all things I set my eye on in this world we living is that so wrong I just love westurn ceremonial high magick we pick that up from the old lw de Lawrence book back in the da we merge ATR with WESTERN Ceremonial high magick

8 Likes

Hey, @Seven, @Dom_Fisher, and @Papalegba.

Welcome to the community.

Don’t be afraid to just jump in and start participating.

See you around the forums!

4 Likes