Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hey I’m Duf, obviously not my real name. I’m a solo practitioner with not very frequent results, but sometimes I get lucky. I’ve tried lots of stuff. I’m here to see what I can learn and how to improve in magick, basically.

Cheers,

6 Likes

Welcome! You are in the right place. We all have varying degrees of success. Refine what works , throw out the rest.

2 Likes

Hello
My name is Peter.
Recently dedicated myself to King Paimon.
For the first time I realized that magick and spirits are a real thing by the amazing power of Paimon.
So now I’m going for the big tamales. I need to learn it all and it seems like lhp is the place to go for some real answers.
I have been doing tarot cards for the last 12 years with success.
Not really been into spirits and evocation.
For magick I have been using the three basic components of magick:
Will, energy/emotion and release.
That has worked on occasion but not always.
E.A. Seems to have a really good grasp of this stuff so I’m turning to him to learn.Recently bought all of his books and am now considering soul travel course.

That was a little about me.

6 Likes

I’m from Brazil, I still do not know English very well, so I use the translator, sorry for the errors rsrs
Still not practical, I am studying about magic walks and in theory …

7 Likes

Welcome friend!

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Nicolas. You aren’t the only person using translator software. Enjoy yourself.

4 Likes

Hello all. This is my second account here, as I lost the email associated with the first one. I was previously known as Joseph Seek. I’m interested in magic of all kinds and paths, and absolutely love the community here. They’re the only place I’ve ever found that cares about doing magic that works and produces results above conforming to some ancient paradigm or guru. I probably won’t post that much, but I’ve got some projects in my back pocket I may tell the forum about it if they produce results.

5 Likes

Welcome back to the fold brother

3 Likes

Good to be back. I love this place.

4 Likes

Yes Yes. Thank you very much!
A lot of learning here

2 Likes

Just keep your head up and soon 19/20 your rituals and spells will work if I were you post about it, there are a ton of helpful people on this forum, good luck

2 Likes

I will help any way I can.

3 Likes

I love early Gorgoroth, early Cradle of Filth, I like Rotting Christ, Satanic Warmaster… old school black metal more or less, with nice demonic vocals

4 Likes

Lol, good one.

2 Likes

O yeah cool. I think I’ll check that shit out. Filth is in a new band.

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m Callum. Born in the UK, raised in the Netherlands. 28 years old now. My Dutch is actually better than my English so excuse my badly written English if that comes up!
Have been interested in the other side since I was a kid. Nana’s a reader and healer. So she used to show me a few things as a child. My interest has always been in magick, however I haven’t performed any hardcore ritual magick yet. Have done a few spontaneous rituals with a good witch friend of mine. Just started with chaos and draconian magick. Only reading at the moment not practicing anything yet. Have a connection with Hecate and had a profound experience with her last year and I feel it’s now time to communicating with her as deity. Hope to learn and share on this forum. Might be a bit off topic but I feel definitely connected to the LHP due to being gay and a free thinker.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Welcome to Spookyville lol :smiley: You will find tons of helpful advice and people on here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there. Well… I’m not actually a magician, but I’m trying to become one. I’ve started meditating and dabbled a bit in energy manipulation and sigils.

4 Likes

My name is Cassius Vicus. I live in The US and since I was young, I’ve had strong attraction to the dark side of life. After 7 devout Christian years, I found my true calling in Chaos Magic.

It’s only in the last year that I’ve put true dedication to my work, and since then, practicing everything from goetic magic to Solomonic rituals, I’ve exorcised evil spirits from my home, performed wards that carry on in effectiveness to this day. I thoroughly enjoy experimenting with all types of magic, as I believe they all have a place in properly manipulating this plane.

My main struggle would be my disorders. My mind is such a hell, that I’ve made its qualities present in a killing curse, which causes mental breakdowns and suicide. Through magic, I hope to defeat some of these problems. In my gut, I know magic will be the key to my success and better mental health. Since the psychiatric world has failed me, my magic has flourished, and that, if anything, is a sign that I belong here on this forum among like-minds. It’s wonderful to meet you all. My fiancé Mattie, and I, truly look forward to working with all of you.

9 Likes