Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi everyone, I guess it is no coincidence I have landed at this forum.I was always lost and confused as a kid, for the first thirty years of my life being spent as a homemaker and lawyer.I never got along with my mother but almost a couple of months of her death recently I realised I was quickly changing and inheriting something although I could not identify what it was.

I wasted a while running after the so called white magic stuff too but when I read up on the dark history of my family origins and tried to dig into who I was in my past life, I looked for my kind of people and here I am!

Looking forward to a journey of learning and long lasting friendships here x

11 Likes

Why are you coming to us? You have already practiced the Blackest Magick of All!!! lol

Welcome to the forums. And welcome home.

9 Likes

Well, here is a secret, even without knowing I had a dark side, I always kept wondering how things would sometimes just get sorted overnight when I thought hard about them.

So, maybe I will be able to use the learning and friendships here to advance my career at some point , even thought it may or may not be my true calling.

4 Likes

You sound like my ex-wife. She’s what you would call “a natural witch”. She just knew how to do things and did them. No education, no ability to teach it. Just do it and reach the results.

I love her to death, but that used to frustrate the hell out of me. lol

3 Likes

I have been getting a lot of ’ how did you make that happen’ stuff , the sad part is that people like me have fewer friends and too many people who consider us weird.Well this is the year I get to be myself and embrace my weirdness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome interesting, natural abilities have you got ancestors that were practitioners? Embrace who you are forget the Shepple they won’t understand imo people,with undeveloped new souls and feel intimidated by people,like you with ability are you here to study? like a new case file

2 Likes

Yes that is why I must connect with my community , enlightened and mentally free people like yourselves.

It’s more like my memory is bringing back important teachings from past life, and as I am happily in my own community of beings now I will be happy to share notes and build upon what I already know.

3 Likes

Yes I forgot to add, they all got famous in their communities but it is unknown what led to their downfall and unexplainable deaths.

3 Likes

That’s awesome that you are embracing who you are I’ve always had a natural ability to read souls see intentions who people are what they are it’s a curse more a Dark Blessing. I truely believe genetic memory from our foremothers and forefathers help us be who we are! Wish you well in your journing of self discovery as a lawyer your already half way there you will have practice in discovery in my opinion.

2 Likes

Interesting perhaps worth your research may help.with your path have you worked with the Catholics I sense there is a strong connection to your past may explain their deaths if yes perhaps we have common ground.‘is it?’ awesome how the church has lost its power everyday the left-hand path current grows further further the churchs hold on knowledge and power grows weaker and weaker and weaker. I wonder if they monitor this forum I sense they do on a daily basis!

2 Likes

You gotta keep that shit tucked in. Your mask was slipping. :smiling_imp:

Trust me, we understand. I actually fit in pretty well with society … but that’s a skill I’ve developed intentionally.

There have been times when becoming famous in your community lead to your downfall and death.

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m new here. I joined a while back, but hasn’t been around much. I have decided to commit to magick and would like some pointers on where to start. I meditate fairly frequently. Point me in a direction.

5 Likes

Master Divination, then evocation then soul travel. You won’t need anything else because then you will learn directly from the spirits!

7 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for the response. Are there any specific links that you found helpful during your journey?

3 Likes

Youtube is your friend here. Absorb everything you can on the subject.

2 Likes

I have seen them fidget when you ask them questions while staring at them.Full of contradictions.All of them.

2 Likes

This was the case with the father of my mother (maternal grandfather).Everyone liked the spiritual help but no one liked the revolutionary speeches he started making.The blood then slipped a generation , possibly as a punishment and then it has been my mom who made a mess with her eccentric ideas.The only thing that hurt her in the end was falling prey to organized religion and mass delusions.I tried to stop her from revolting against herself and her blood values.It annoyed her elders and familiars and she was quietly whisked away after a surprise ten day comatose state.I know because I was with her till the end.

2 Likes

That mask, I have been comfortable to let it slip when people refuse to understand what or who they are dealing with.

4 Likes

It is these child molesting priests who deserve to be burned at the stake.I have seen that priests of all organized religion are the same.Why can’t we accuse them of witchcraft with their chanting, abusing and hypnotizing susceptible sheeple.I say sheeple because 80% of the people out there can be told a bunch of lies and will believe them in the name of religion.

2 Likes

This full moon today I intend to experiment with a few keys of Solomon and find out whether it is the SEQOR or the SEGOR square for meeting your financial problems.There is so much confusion everywhere.In fact if you have any insights please let me know.

I am looking at how I can combine the first pentacle of the moon (keys of solomon) and fifth pentacle of mercury to open something in the nature of professional and business opportunities.This is the full moon in scorpio, maybe I can make a small breakthrough?

2 Likes