Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Alrighty then, time for a breif intro on me and myself.

The name Solskeniskyn is roughly translated to Sunshine-in-the-sky, and has no further meaning other than it´s sounds like a funny russian surname in Swedish.

So as you sure figured out, I am from Sweden, living by the absolute beautiful world heritage site of Höga kusten (High Coast, google it) right on the border to the Saamiland and the Sápmi-folks.

Don´t really know where to begin, I want to make a change in my life, to find inner peace, calmness and energy and furtermore aswell change the conditions for my people cause I can see them suffering in this hard times. But first of all I must deal with myself, I came from a pretty harsh background filled with violence, drugs and other criminal-subcultural influences, nowadays I keep it to a minimum.

So I´ve started looking into meditation and TM, to find this mindfullness and from there I start to grasp on to this spiritual, entites, dweller on the threshold, younameit and whole of this “mysticism” surrounding the occult. At the time I was a full-fledged hooligan I was absolute terryfied by this sort of stuff, it was beyond my control, I couldnt even watch a psychics-show on the tellie without feeling uneasy.
Then after a while of researching I came across one of E.As videos and what I first thought out to be a complete madman I now consider a trustworthy honest guy sharing his hard earned work with the rest of us, thank you for that if you reading this.

Consider where i´m from I of course want to walk the Nordic path. I want to introduce myself to my ancestors and their spirits, I want to make myself knownd for them, that i´m here hungry for knowledge and guidience to begin this lifelong journey.

Yesterday the first baby-steps where taken on this path, I went up a big mountain just outside my hometown to find a sacred place to do my future rituals and after an hour of walking thru snowcracks and big cliffs a sat down to light a spliff upon the frontstairs of a cabin acting like electric cablehouse due to the many powerlines running over this mountain (Can this have an declined effect on the ritual magick btw?). After sitting in the sun and feeling the wonders of nature for a while I began walking downhill again, this time choosing another trail to catch some more sunlight, I was freezing my ass of at this point. I came to this deep ravine ripping tru the ridge and after following the edge of this ravine for a fifty meters or so the sun breaks true the dense forrest and shines upon a neary flat rockwall faceing north, on the bottom of this wall a almost perfect 90 degrees square is formed, wich I was thinking is gonna act like my Altar.

Next thing for me is to gather togheter The five elements, and then making runestones of the elder futark carved onto elkhorn painted with my blood. Maybe paint some bindrune on that rockwall(I saw E.A have done it in his dessert cave) but what runes to use is up to the gods :wink:

Any questions?

Yours truly, Solskeniskyn

6 Likes

Hello der brujos and sistahs,

I come from a Thelema and Chaos magic background. I have some experience creating communicating/commanding servitors. I have done cabbalistic evocation and lately I’m interested in studying natural African magic.

8 Likes

Hey

At the moment, I’m most interested in learning divining, and astral travel.

RLR125

4 Likes

hello,
i am an aspirant magician, i’m here in quest of truth, power and freedom. my ultimate goal is to be omnipotent, be free from time, space, life and death itself, this may sound crazy but either this or be at the mercy of destiny.
i will use any kind of magic to achieve my goal as long as it is safe, i have only one rule: do what you want but don’t hurt anyone.

7 Likes

Gday everyone I call myself Deepfathom I’m from Australia I’m new to the occult and I figured that why learn from the rest when I can learn from the best and so here I am I’m interested in learning anything and all that I can though I’m more attracted to the darker side of things on the LHP my current goals involve basic baby steps at the moment opening my astral senses, achieving theta gama and going from there any advice will be appreciated and taken on board as I come to this group with no ego knowing that the average practicioner on this forum has much more experience then I do so I’ll definately be grateful for any guidance or constructive criticism thankyou for welcoming me and I look forward to meeting learning and possibly working with you all

8 Likes

Interests include black metal and old school death/thrash. Interests in Magick morphed into mere curiosity to practice- nonetheless many questions abound- hence here I am. I work a full time job like everyone else and like so many my ascent vs the mundane is a struggle like so many others. So many questions- so many conflicting explanations from author to author. Searching for my own sense of truth on magick based on practical experience and imperical reasearch

6 Likes

Hi,

I am Nostrildamus,

I have achieved the 33rd degree in Tater Magick under the tutelage of Frater Tater. It is an honor to be here among such a fine esoteric lot and look forward to learning, exploring, and sharing the mysteries of magick and godhood with my fellow seekers and psychonauts here!

5 Likes

Any student of Tot under Frater Tater is welcome here. I had fries with my club wrap for lunch btw, so I’m down with the current ‘yo’. Hail Tot!

3 Likes

hey there my names Dylan .
I have been using the JoS for basic meditations and rites etc and I’m on this path beacause I wish to gain knowledge and converse with ancient powers and to learn more about what’s going on beneath the layers I guess

5 Likes

Hello balg you can call me Script, I am a long time lurker and armchair occultist. I found this community and it’s just what I was looking for. I am quite the fan of Castaneda’s work and have already binge read to the fourth book. I was considering to start that form of pathworking but I need to work on the basic’s before I get to that point.

6 Likes

Good day everyone lucky devil here. A lil about myself 28 years old,married with a 2 year old son. I’ve been familiar with the left hand path for the past couple years now. I was raised in the Christian faith but have decided to take walk my own path. I am a absolute newb when it comes to the dark arts and I have so many questions that I really don’t know where to start. This isn’t a subject I’m taking lightly and I completely understand there can be serious consequences. I’ve been watchin E.A’s videos on utube on and off for months now,which is what has led me here to a obtain as much knowledge and advice as I can gain. If any of you would be so kind to share some knowledge or advice or anything really it would be greatly appreciated. I’m coming to this forum with the mind set that I am a student in search of experienced teachers. If any of you could help me get started on the path of understanding the dark arts it would be greatly appreciated. As I said I am basically a blank slate and there is SO MUCH information on this subject that I honestly don’t know where to begin. Any advice would be useful to me at this point. My goals are to gain control of my life. Become successful financially and mentally. I would like to be able to dominate every situation that comes my way and to finally be able to obtain the ability to seek my vengeance on my enemies that have wronged me and to inflict the same suffering on them that they have tormented me with. These are my primary goals I guess you could say. Pretty common goals I guess but as I’ve stated I don’t know where to begin. I wish u all well and thanks in advance to any of you that take the time to share with me.

5 Likes

Ah, a kindred spirit. Welcome! Just join in, search, peruse and interact … this place is a treasure trove. I’m not affiliated with EA at all, but found his books quite valuable. The ebooks are quite cheap. Works of Darkness is a great place to start. Short on cash, or looking for alternatives? … ask in the appropriate section and ye shall receive.

(I plug EA because BALG owns this place and the stuff is quite excellent, but doeth what though wilt and all that jazz. Lol)

Welcome.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome my friend! Indeed is is a ton of knowledge here. My head starts to spin thinking about here to start. I will definitely check out the works of darkness you suggest. I always take into consideration other people’s advice.

2 Likes

The best place to begin is a regular regimen of meditation. Everything builds on that.

3 Likes

Thanks! Where do u suggest i find some good information on meditation? And is there a specific type of meditation that would be more beneficial than another?

2 Likes

Google meditation techniques. Read through a bunch, and any that kind of strike a chord, start with. Give it a week or two, and if it feels like you’ve made 0 progress, try the next one for a week or two. It takes patience. A shit load of patience, to be exact. The most important rule is to forgive yourself for “failing”. Getting flustered and frustrated because you can’t maintain your focus is THE most counter productive thing you can do. If that starts happening, end the session. Try again in a little while, and tell yourself you’re training your mind to do something it’s not used to doing, and it will take time. Tell yourself it’s perfectly OK to slip up, and in fact, it’s expected.

If you think a particular technique isn’t working, be critical in your assessment of whether there’s been progress or not. Sometimes you make progress without realizing it, so have a good think before you move on to a different technique. If you keep jumping to different techniques, you’ll most likely never master any of them. At the same time, sticking with a method that clearly isn’t working, wont help either, lol.

As far as what type? I’d say any technique that has as it’s goal simply blanking out your thoughts and going deep. Make some progress with that, and then you’ll be better able to do things like meditating on a specific subject, IMHO. Just concentrate on being able to shut down all of the dozens of random thoughts running around for right now. It’s a skill you need as a magickian, and it helps open up your psychic faculties.

4 Likes

I really appreciate you taking the time to explain all that to me. Patience has never been my strong point and I seem to be all to familiar with frustration. I’ll struggle with these 2 things in particular. I’ve got a lotta personal obstacles to overcome.

3 Likes

Greetings to all here, may peace of the infinite deep lay upon thee. Just call me Pax, I’m mid 40s, retired military veteran and longtime student of esoteric and occult writings. I have never been a serious operator of any system, merely dabbled and tried a few fast food ceremonies that yielded little to no response or in one case, a catastrophic one that resulted in something bad I may have to account for one day.
I have no delusions of grandeur and humbly come here to seek advice and counsel in my serious effort to walk the path. Hopefully all here agree that there are things and dimensions just beyond the veil of our reality, and very few feel it or pay attention to it. A light tingling of the senses, a brush of heat or cold on the skin, a smell of ozone or sulfer, things dancing in the corner of the eyes. I read recently that a good master of the arts imposes their will on reality, as this helps in execution of the process. Not in a maniacal way but because working with these things requires it. If I interpret this wrong please correct me
Thank you in advance for your patience, empathy and understanding to a new acolyte

Disce Quasi Semper Victurus, Vive Quasi Cras Moriturus

7 Likes

Ignatius is also the name of a famous Catholic priest. He was a soldier that became a hermit. An entire order was named after him.

Trivia that may come in handy. Maybe.

2 Likes

I have got a really good idea buy a Crucifix with that idiot on the crucifix their is a hook on top where you hammer a nail to hang it on a wall it looks like a hing look at the back its only screwed in by two very small screws so what you do is get a phillips head screw driver and unscrew both screws don’t loose them, then once you have done that should be able to remove the hing, then turn crucifix upside down and screw hing on the back of the crucifix if have trouble screw little screws in use a nail line hing center if don’t crucifix will hang crooked on hing where two screws come out should see two small holes get nail and hammer just tap two indents then two tiny screws should go in remember don’t want two giant holes when use nail and hammer or screws will just go round and round want screws to be tight not over tight then when done that check it make shaw it dead on then get one of those hooks you hang paintings on the wall and use 1 hook then hang the unverted crucifix on the wall upside down there you go Bobs your Uncle you have created the best looking inverted Crucifix with Christ on it on the wall to piss off the Catholic, and really piss off Christ, and bring Lucifer into the home, apparently it does work i tryed it myself, and my mum came into my home and it pissed her right off she sed to me that is not on take it down or i will so she confiscated it and she is Catholic, remember inverted crucifix are so versatile, they work wonderfully with inverted pentagrams with or without rings, there is a book on Ebay Cataclysm of Lucifer $666 now $333 or $1,250 it is in US dollars i could not afford the 1,250 US dollar one as i live i Australia it would cost me 1600 Australian dollars, so i chose the 333 US dollar one which i only payed 500 Australian dollars its a really dark its a very small Leather bound Book with a inverted cross on it wicked.

2 Likes