Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
°From which “path” i have come
• Current goals
• Current struggles

Warning: if you can’t digest my sometimes pretty bad english: don’t read it at all,
or at least do not harass me with bullshit. THANKS!

oOo The name is?/was? Richard.

oOo Photos? Not yet :flushed: … we just met and… WHY ARE YOUR PANTS DOWN?!!
Just kidding, i got problems with my system so i was forced to switch to something cheap like “slax”.

oOo Which kind of magick? […] Good question.
~Well, of course: black magic, and… well it seems logickly to me:
that every magick is actually “black” in nature, because there is no way not to produce (at least a little) change, and its allways “serving” your desires. -Whatever that should be.
Even if YOUR desire is to serve some monster from “heaven”.

And i read also some books from mystics, who seem pick pieces out of context of pretty much everything big, like: the three diseases: Islam, christianity, the jews +kabbala,
but also buddhism. ~Those people actually believe that black magick is just banefull magick
°~(-_- ‘’)~° fffffffffffffffffff…

oOo My past.

Nihilism in an ultra pessimistic way, with not a goal, but with the idea to die with 40/45years in a great fight and a lots of lost collateral.

Later gave islam and some insanity me the very needed ‘push’ to keep going.

Later i came to mythology and stuff, because (don’t fucking laugh) i believed strongly in vampires, and i kept the idea of travelling gods, who just passed every point on earth,
so thats why all those stories are similar in nature, rituals or even names.

But i left that idea behind, and all the prints about the norse, egyptian, greek and wicca gods…

I came to buddhism, i was impressed by its truth because:
pure buddhism is no believe and no religion, its just a way to look at things more clearly,

Everthing that changes is not your self, so watch everything(meditate) until it fades and the eternal self is everything that is left. But you can not see or touch the self, you can just BE the self.

But the circumsstances, my “oh so bad karma” were not “good enough” so that i could get to asia.

While being depressed with the truth, that i can not reach out for eternity, and while reading desperatly the palikanon, i came to the book of light
~pretty much scientific, in fact the most is explainable with science.
BUT THERE WERE SOME FLAWS:

Karma was described as something good -but it is not something natural!?
~the Maha Chohan rules over the Lipika, and those Lipika rule over YOU,
by reflecting your actions. -THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN IN SUCH A MATTER WITHOUT THEM!

And they don’t got karma themselves, but they are not perfect, because they exist in the world, therefore it is arbitrariness.

-The self/essence doesn’t do anything!
Its the personality! But the personality DIES, and another, the new one gets its “bill”?!

FUCK YOU! NO THANKS!

Another flaw: The book of light is to much injected with buddhism, so it is intendet to guide you to leave the world, AND it doesn’t tell everything,
otherwise “some oh so bad black magician” could use the knowledge how our universe is build (one of many) for “evil” purposes. And they tell about the demons, but not how they became demons in the first place, and they didn’t told how the mamo chohan became the devil, and they didn’t told about what happens to the masters, after their “job” is done. And more…
~And it was pretty weird to read “sections of black magick” and after those parts came like a half page full of the mantra, so nothing “evil” is coming to you.

Yes, yes ~i became pretty “enlighted”, but there were allways my gravings and lust such.
Later i was getting an idea, build upon something “Adamon von Eden” told by his writings.

The possiblity to jump from current to current, from dimension to dimension in order to reach out for eternity.

Realities, and what believe really means:

An believe is an thought which repeats itsself.
(And if in context with the subconsciousness:)
Believe is, what picture, feeling or thought has been repeated enough,
so it is echoing eternaly in the subconsciousness.

Believe can put you in prison, but also can free you.<

Here some (german) texts from Adamon:

The moment i changed to darkness were, as i read about the time as “4 have become 5”

the principle of
=> the spirit, the essence is eternal, from an darkness beyond light and shadow, the nothingness, the “space” beyond the world/ nirvanapuram.

The eternal comes in the matter/chaos to learn its truth, and will finally come back.
=we do not belong to this world

the principle of

The spirit may be eternal, but that is what the matter is build of.
~it is the spirit who awakens in the chaos he is.

=Nirvana is just an unplugged/sleep-like state, there is only matter(=spirit)
The awakened spirit wraps itsself in “sleeping” spirit.

This idea is may not very well presented by me, 'cause of my not so well english,
but it explains why the book of light has told, that there is the possibility “to fall out of Nirvana”: BECAUSE RULING FORCES ARE RE-AWAKENING YOU!

~I never have spoken to “Alakthan” but i guess that he?/it? thinks similar about our existence.

We are meant to be.

oOo Current goals:

Immortality. (keep the “eternal dance” going, for that i have to keep my identity)
Gain Power.
Gain Knowledge.
An own shooting range. :open_mouth:

BUT: before i can do/get any of that:

°°°MONEY, enough to life, eat, and to bribe some stupid bureaucrats who wanna mess with me.
~To buy land, for building altars and to grow food and stuff.

°°°Learn this whole evocation thing, abilities and such.

°°°Learn how to feed on people.

°°°Learn how to manipulate people.

oOo Struggle: Paypal is still mugging me for some reason.
I currently just work occasionally, for the half of the minimum-wage
Still trapped in this stupid family and city. (i wanna/need to get out of this mess, to flee in some rural area)
‘Something’ keeps me from meditating.
No money to buy the books and circles.
(currently just enought for the spider and the green butterfly and the 7 grimoires, but i have to wait until next month or so ~again, cause paypal)
I don’t have a gun. ~I hope that magick will bring me one AND become my “gun”.

P.S.: For those you didn’t get what i was writing above:

It seems logickly to me, that the very, eternal and indiscribable essence, can be symbolized as the CHAOS STAR. We are matter, but use matter the same time.
~No one is innocent, because even if you re in an nirvanic state, you are part of that whole chaos. There is no escape, so do the only thing which is left: follow the eternal dance:
have fun, seek knowledge and power, fucking fuck XD and enjoy being.

If you are eternaly bored, like buddha: do something stupid! Create something, or take a nirvanic nap, but secure your butt(i mean ego) from vanishing.

DO-NOT-GET-ALL-THE-KNOWLEDGE-AT-ONCE, or at least not that fast!
Its an eternal dance, not some bored standing around.
~If you know everthing about this universe, somehow, than GO to another!
Keep going! Keep “dancing”.

Have a nice day, evening or wank. :stuck_out_tongue:
Bye.

5 Likes

23 year old male looking to get back lost time either through possession or through time travel. Both of these are said to be the most difficult arts of any lineage, I only started about a month ago getting really into the occult I was hoping I could find some type of mentor. I’ve been told chaos magick and ceremonial magick were the two I should focus on first but before any of those comes meditation. I’ve been looking into various mantras to try and attain siddhi I’ve only gotten my mala beads two days ago so I can’t really expect anything yet. I’ve also been experimenting with lucid dreaming and only a little bit of wicca. I would really like some help if anyone could provide it thank you.

7 Likes

Well then - here goes nothin’.

I’m an upstart Conduit from the southern United States, by the pseudonym Araverus. I also go by several random titles on the Otherside, but those don’t matter.

I have reflected for a very long time on the nature of the universe, and stumbled into the esoterica of Contra-singularity Chaos Magick, For a good while I’ve grown to become a puppet of the omniscience, hoping to bring the end that must come. My main secondary magickal passions lie in alchemy, particularly the use of spirits as ingredients of power amplification and redox, and in linguistic magicks (writing things in gibberish I can’t understand to do whatever they do, basically).

Currently I am forging tools to acquire any power I can scrap from any plane, and consuming all kinds of spirits for processing and ability enhancement.

Expect weird shit from me.
–Araverus

6 Likes

I liked that. We’re similar. Expect me to come along and introduce you to some things.
Kzath Karbelmnia Sephyrsoth Gramnado

4 Likes

Thanks. ~I allready half-ass-started this magick-thing, back then.
But while this time in buddhism and esoteric, i pretty much lost all of those few things i had,
because my goal changed that time from becoming an undead, to reach out for nirvana ->to left the world or to at least switch to the astral plane.
But at least do i still understand the concepts and ideas.

So it would be very kind of you to teach me something ;3

By the way: Maybe is it because my “re-newbiehood”, but i’m kinda impressed by the abilities you mentioned. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Hello my name is Rhea. I’m from the United States the Midwest to be exact. I’m just getting into this magik thing. I am really into black magik, fire spells to be exact, candles, incense, and that type of stuff.

7 Likes

Hi everybody, I’m Partogi from Indonesia. I’m a total newbie to all stuffs in this forum and I’d like to learn more.

Currently I have struggles about belief in God and Christianity. I’m currently a Christian not because I found Christianity is true, but rather because I’m scared if there’s hell after death. Even if there’s only a slightest chance that hell exist, I’d definitely be a Christian.

My goal is simple: to learn the truth about reality.

That’s all!

11 Likes

My name is Rachel. My sister is also on this forum (balor). I primarily practice black magic. I focus on astral projection, demon possession, and hoodoo. I’m from the midwest.

7 Likes

Respected Members

Warm greetings to all here.

My name is Blair, I am not a Magician but I have interest in Occult.

This is the first time I have visited this forum.
Although I have visited this website from time to time .

My life was never easy and I am still struggling in every field.

Regards
Blair

7 Likes

(post deleted by author)

10 Likes

Newbie here although I’ve been subscribed to the emails for more than a year. Name is Rex and I’m in the bible belt. Been drawn to occultic practices for 35 years or so. Always considered myself an eclectic practitioner, a little of this, a little of that - solitary practitioner. Have read Tarot for approximately 30 years.

About two years ago, I decided to return to the basics while looking at gay spiritual paths. Took a workshop from a shamanic practitioner on the basics of core shamanism. Completed two classes from another practitioner online, and an currently taking a basic (first) and advanced (second) class from a Peruvian practitioner at the present.

Since focusing on the shamanic path, I have gathered 13 spirit allies/power animals. Four of those are bonded with me and stay with me when I return from the Other World.

While immersing myself in the shamanic side, I feel magic calling. Wanting its turn, if that makes sense.

As my father was a full-time minister in the christian faith, I grew up in a very repressive family. My biggest struggle has been to leave the christian guilt behind.

Feel free to ask other questions.

8 Likes

Hey Y’all,

While new to this forum I have been practicing various right hand path and left hand path systems throughout my life. I am currently deep in western magick working with Azazel to train and improve my life.

Look forward to learning and sharing info with y’all!

10 Likes

Hello all. My name is Adrian and I’ve been lurking on this board for quite some time but only recently decided to register an account.

I’m a freemason, an adept of the left hand path, a student of the A:.A:., and a passionate illuminist. I’ve recently been working with Belial, and Paimon as my living situation is currently unstable and I’m caught up in the court system. I’m a recovering heroin addict trying to rebuild a stable life for myself upon a foundation that was forged in hell.

Above all else I’m a musician. I make death industrial/power electronics/harsh noise under the name Black Pillar.

I’m currently writing a book under the direction of the aforementioned daemons. So far it seems to be a declaration of war on the aggrandized artifice that is exoteric abrahamic faith with the aim of providing our species with a means of sidestepping its toxic progress stunting stupidity so that we may finish the great work and rise to our highest potential as a collective godhead.

I look forward to being a part of this community.

14 Likes

Welcome the forum :slight_smile:
i’m also pretty new here

I guess things will become pretty interesting with you here.

P.S.: Wow, that sound of yours is pure nightmare fuel D: geeez. [respect]

5 Likes

Hello …my name is Christopher…im new to the balg community…im interested mostly in demonolatry. Specifically working with the king Azazel al iblis…

6 Likes

hello, i have been a armchair researcher for sometime and now planning on doing what i have read.
right now trying to get my first evocation to work.

6 Likes

Hello you can call me ignatius, the name comes from one of my favorite books A Confederacy of Dunces. I have always had a love for psychedelics which has led me to believe in the world being more than what we can perceive with our 5 senses. I am very new to magic and currently I am interested in learning to evoke the goetic spirits.

6 Likes

Hi there,

i am kind of new to the stuff at all.
Lucid dreaming did fetch my interest… having read around here already, i try to find the right category
to add some questions attached to it :slight_smile:

Have a great day!
Yosh

8 Likes

Hello my name is Jay wazny I am a practitioner of the goetic demons I have gotten ok with it but I felt compelled to join this forum cause I knew I was missing something I’m 32 live in northern California I’ve found myself over the years being told by many I’m a very gifted clairvoyant (am I spelling that right?) I felt at home when I started to really study the LHP and I am ok with summoning demons and doing curses etc. I currently feel like a have a roadblock with my ascent progress and hope to remove all obstacles

10 Likes

This is my first lifetime as a female. I went back in time to repeat this part of the timeline to relive as a woman. Letting go of being a God-King isn’t easy. I mainly want to war instead of breeding with the ones I have encountered so far. I look around and only see weakness of this species.

I hide who and what I am even from other occultists because I’m that far out there. I would had normal had destroyed this planet by now but it’s serving a purpose.

I’m already a god. I’m looking for a mate to breed with and take our this pathetic planet. It’s not that hard. You might have to go to war with some other gods but that’s just for fun.

7 Likes