Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello reader:)

My name is Anthony, I’m from southern California.

I came into this circle of practitioners a bit oddly…

(btw, I wrote a very long and detailed introduction of myself but when I went to copy/paste it into the chatbox, it freaked out and added in a bunch of characters as substitute for anything not strictly a letter. So, i’m just taking that as a sign that I had TMI in that intro.)

I have come into this place a bit backwards I feel…

I was raised in a fundamentalist Christian home… VERY serious about their faith, and made sure to dump that shot into me from a VERY young age. Unfortunately, I bought it for a very long time. You know those Christians who take advantage of others, and whose actions don’t line up with what they preach? Yeah… I was one of those…

Till I dropped my religion about 3 years ago. Then two years ago I found my yogi/guru. Yoga has completely changed my life for the better, and chaged my entire understanding of life…
I have completely changed and I can see now how nasty that faith empowered me to behave… As that realization dawned of just how filthy that faith had made my head, I began to want to hear what it was the “devil” had to say.

And that’s how I found EA Koetting.

EA’s words echo my gurus almost exactly, and I love his YouTube content. Especially thank you for posting the entire Azazel audio book online. That was SOOO amazing EA. I just want to flip my old life, my childhood conditioning, all of it, into a complete 180. And if I have to go to hell, so be it. I deserve it. But EA’s perspective just makes sense, (Especially as I compare his teachings to those of my guru, whom I KNOW had changed my life for the better)

I am waiting on my paycheck to purchase his core fundamentals course. Although I am VERRRYY tempted to also take advantage of the papa Legba ritual coming up as well, and have that Vodon course ready to go into, once I feel I have achieved proficiency in his core fundamentals courses.

So basically, I am brand-spanking new to this, never seen any kinda spirit before in my life, and i got nothing to recommend me for this, besides a love of, and dedication to yoga, and a very active imagination.

My goals are to cleanse myself of the taint of the Christian faith; and to find a way to heal myself of a birth defect. (Lady Eva has already pointed me in a solid direction for that, so thank you Lady Eva!)

Thank you for reading!

3 Likes

Hi all,

I’ve been in the occult for many years but always worked my witchy ways in the RHP. I don’t know how or why but random things about the LHP started creeping into my YouTube, Facebook, and other social media feeds, even dreams. I started clicking around reading and being a sponge…and here I am. I’m from Kentucky, not sure how many people are around me that practice this way, I have no doubt I’ll eventually run into them though if they are here.

I look forward to learning and eventually contributing where I can.

3 Likes

Hi. My name is Mike. I am pretty new to the LHP. I am from Alabama. I am strongly drawn to the gods of Hellenism in magical practice, but I need to advance in my techniques and skills, so I am here.

Looking forward to conversing with you all.

3 Likes

Hi, everyone,

You can call me Azazeli. I live in Lusaka, Zambia. There are three things that have characterised my life: the occult, the occult, and the occult. There are few things I am not willing to do to develop myself as a black magician.

The problem is that I’m in a Christian nation and most people here won’t let you as much as say the word ‘yoga’ without calling you a blood-drinking satanist. I wish I could find real people I could learn from right in my location.

Goals? At the moment, I am trying to develop my divination skills. I would also like to astral project by the end of this year. The path I have chosen is so hard here. Forget getting ritual tools, forget meeting other LHPathers.

As for books, you know, the internet, but it also means you have to wade through utter dreck to get to any good ones. The actual problem is that you wouldn’t know dreck from the jewels because there is no one to guide you whether human or spirit.

Anyway, I do hope my time here will be productive for both myself and the forum. Thank you.

5 Likes

hello, call me dominus. i’m fairly new to the path altho if I really think about it one might say i’ve been on it all mylife. I aim to become adpt in black magic so that I may never have to feel powerless again. I struggle with the “fact” that lucifer is talking to me without a real ritual of summoning. He just shows up. and i want to master evocation so i can do a proper ritual and see if he recognizes me so i will know whether or not his voice in my head is just me being crazy. also looking for a mentor if anyone is willing.

3 Likes

Is your username from Order of Ecclesia? :smiley:

2 Likes

Is your username from Order of Ecclesia? :D[/quote]

no it’s latin for “master” lol.

2 Likes

hello all my name is ramin from persia!
I am relatively new to magic,i really like left hand path, specially draconian tradition,and i like works of Kenneth grant, Michael Bertiaux, Thomas Karlsson, Mark allan smith, Asenath mason and Jan fries.,and i want to initiate in to the draconian current and LHP .,and i like to work with draconian gods and goddess.(specially Lucifer, Lilith, Leviathan, Hecate, Belial, Naamah, Asmodeus and Arachne) and learn from them new knowledge. Im happy with my presence here.,
Thanks to All!

3 Likes

Hello all, my name is Raven. I like to practice dark magic and study it. Ive been watching E.A.s YouTube videos lately and find them very interesting the voodoo ones are very new to me. My goals here are to learn and explore magic and get better at the ones I like to do. Recently did a bad ritual and got myself bewitched.

3 Likes

Greetings , Im Mandy im into whatever Magicks i need to serve my purpose or need and wants i enjoy learning all kinds im into dark and occult things hoping to learn and grow and make friends and maybe find others like myself i am a satanist and through the programs here im branching off to godhood for myself feel free to message me to chat or share anything about yourself and i will as need be

4 Likes

Greetings, my name is Matt. I developed an interest in the occult at a young age, and I appreciate what E.A. and Timothy are doing to make information available these days. As an atheistic adult it took quite awhile before I began to accept the paranormal phenomenon that I’ve witnessed as more than just a trick of the mind. Now middle-aged, I have a deeper appreciation for the magick in life. Long standing practices of mine are; meditation, yoga, physical and mind-body exercise, energy work/chi-kung, and personalized rituals. I use to have more time for study but these days I’m busy working as a machinist and am married, we have two magical cats. I served in the military as an infantryman and have survived on the street while homeless before settling into my current occupation. Recently I’ve experimented with calling on an ancestor and have witnessed phenomenal response, but am not entirely satisfied with the way things are going in the way of results. I don’t have a large electronic presence and have had off-putting experiences with a forum or two in the past. I sense the BALG forum will be different. -In Strength- M.Cornelius

4 Likes

Greetings im Mandy im a satanist Im into whatever magicks suite my desire or needed purpose I know many things but dont always speak of them I dont do photos or locations I enjoy this site knowledge is power and endless source to alter and create better futures would enjoy speaking with like minded people on the darkside

3 Likes

Hi Mandy, your previous intro worked fine and is 3 posts up. :slight_smile:

Please check the Q&A section, where I replied to you with the words of the 4 chants you enquired about, and also, check your Messages tab at the top of the page, I sent you some useful links.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hello to all,

I’m a Magician in the Western Ceremonial tradition and discuss my workings on my own personal blog; I posted the link here but was told that it went against forum rules, therefore I removed it. I look forward to helping out where I can here and sharing/ learning.

Blessed be.

7 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Andre, I’m from Germany. Within the last six months I’ve read as much as I could find on the topics of Magick in general, on several religions and religious paths. Unfortunately, until now I practically invented the term “armchair theorist”. I start practicing meditation on a regular basis though.
Philosophically, I was always interested in Satanism in general. Besides most of Koetting’s Books (some of them are still hard to get, especially in Germany) I’ve read some works about Demonolatry. Recently found a site about “spirit keeping”- Most of the concept of “spirit keeping” sounds quite ridiculous to me, some of it actually interesting.
Of course, I hope to be able to perform evocations some day, but I lack the basics and this is pretty much what I’ll be working on during the next months and years.

3 Likes

Hi:)

I’m new here but not new to magic. I was raised with it. Mostly folk and blackmagic.and further on my road in this world demonology and other systems. Like the books here. My old go to forum has dried down so I decided to see here . For fresh new ideas. You are never to old to learn. Right?

What else… eerr im a mom just turned 40. And currently back to school to get a better paying job. Although I am a psychiatric d.a. in blood. There are no jobs in my field due to government cut backs. So i am now studying tax law. And financial business.

My current working is my HGA. And thanks to good pointers from a friend it is going well.

So I’m off browsing this forum!

Adnarim.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Hey guys its just dragon crow.

2 Likes

Hi Mandy, your previous intro worked fine, scroll up a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello I am Patrick and there isn’t really too much to tell at the moment.
I have been involved with my types of magick, but as of yet I am still experimenting with a wide variety.

2 Likes