Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

hi I am new here , I found this forum through a YouTube video. I don’t know why I am here or what I expect to get out of this but I do know I am missing something in life. I have always been drawn to the occult. My first experience I can remember is when I was 7 years old trying to evoke anything in a graveyard that was next to my school. I used to spend my lunch time in the grave yard alone trying to make contact with anything that would talk to me. I obviously didn’t know what I was doing but felt the need to go back everyday. Ever since then moving from that school I have felt this empty hole inside myself that I just cannot fill with love , money , sex , whatever. It just stays there like I am looking for acceptance from something. I am hoping to find this here. I have been reading the forum for a little while now and I hope to meet you all in future posts

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi I’m John! I’ve started my magical research about 3 years ago.

I like all sorts of LHP Magick also I like a little RHP Magick too but don’t like there dogmas.

My current magical interest is Evocation. And I’m still struggling to evoke a entity in full physical form anytime anywhere.
My goal is to attain omnipotence. To get anything anytime anywhere.

2 Likes

Hello my name is Raul I’m from California the demon Bune recently caught my eye I haven’t ever really done magic I kind-of don’t know where to start or how to call on him so I would need some help to summon him my current goals is to get close to Bune and start summoning him my current struggle is that I’m having money problems and Ive read that Bune could help me out with that.

3 Likes

Greetings everyone.

I am Raistlin, from Spain.

I have been studying the occult for years, even I was a member of certain occultist group. During my whole life the spiritual called me.

I was raised in the Catholic faith, and recently moved into the Orthodox Church (and, soon, I will be ordained priest; so, wow, an orthodox priest in the occult here…).

I am glad to know all of you, and I want to say that I come here with respect for all of you, all your Art and Work

2 Likes

[quote=“Raistlin, post:797, topic:3232”]Greetings everyone.

I am Raistlin, from Spain.

I have been studying the occult for years, even I was a member of certain occultist group. During my whole life the spiritual called me.

I was raised in the Catholic faith, and recently moved into the Orthodox Church (and, soon, I will be ordained priest; so, wow, an orthodox priest in the occult here…).

I am glad to know all of you, and I want to say that I come here with respect for all of you, all your Art and Work[/quote]

Welcome, mage of the black robes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you.

Hey guys I’m Aluriel and here’s a little bit about how I got involved in the occult. You may not read it all, it’s pretty long, but here goes.

My journey with the occult started when I was very young. I wasn’t shy or awkward around my peers. Quite the opposite actually, I was very outgoing. My parents are Nigerian and I was raised in a traditional Christian family, of course with a touch of magic on the side as it tends to be with many African families, superstition and all. My mothers side of the family comes from a coastal area that is known for their juju, and my Grandmother would tell me old tales of villagers and their interactions with mermaids and their magic mirrors and how they used it to spy on others and work magic, their love for gifts and jewelry and of course their long lovely hair. ( This was before I even had even heard of Ariel nor had I watched the movie)

Thus started my introduction to magic and boy was I fascinated with it, I would make her tell me all the old tales she knew and she did, always laughing and smiling gently at me with soft eyes that always seemed to know something my that I did not. I also had a lot of “coincidences” happening when I was younger, I still do but they’re less frequent. I was always lucky as a child, I remembered one time when I didn’t turn in my assignment and the teacher was looking for the student who had yet to submit. As his eyes drifted through the class I had a moment of panic where I begged whoever cared to listen to help, I then experienced this short burst of emotion that left me feeling weird. After that the teacher just didn’t notice me all throughout class.

The moment that still remains vividly burned in my mind was an incident that happened many years ago, my family had a help back then who was from the same tribe as my mother. We had gone shopping and I was feeling happy, I walked with a bounce in my step. The help, whose name was Victoria, walked a few steps ahead of me. We crossed the threshold of my home and in my haste, I forgot to close the gate. I just kept walking until she told me to go close it. I felt irritated at having to walk the few steps down to close it, as I swung my head to see what she was talking about, the gate swung and closed itself. There wasn’t a hint of wind, it was a hot sunny day. I shrugged my shoulders as I didn’t think much of it at the time but I noticed the help was staring at m strangely and when I met her gaze unflinchingly, she said but a single word that echoed in my mind throughout the day. “Ifot” was what she said, this is Efik and literally translates to "witch"in English. I’m multilingual so I knew the meaning immediately but thought nothing of it.

The following years flew by and I felt the magic of my childhood slipping away, I still believed of course, that never changed but I felt sort of empty, Christianity while comforting in its sense of familiarity and peace, just didn’t cut it for me. So one day, cruising the internet I searched for spells but they just didn’t seem authentic to me. I continued my search till I came upon the word “Wicca”. I looked into it, it seemed legit, a religion that actually practiced magic. I was ecstatic, I got all the Wiccan books I could find. Literally got a whole library off the internet, and so began my journey into magic, as Glinda the good witch.

I learned the tenets of Wicca, just like a good witch should, worked on my meditation, visualization, raising energy. Surprisingly it was all working, the techniques felt familiar. On I went, learning working my focus, till I finally got ready to cast my first spell. It was a simple money spell as I needed cash at the time. I mean, when you’re 14 who doesn’t need money right ? So I did it, I cast my circle, called the four quarters, raised my energy and emotions and focused my intent. I felt hungry after so I took it as a good sign. That same day when my parents got back from work later that night. They gave me ten dollars each, for being, and I quote “such a good boy”. By the end of the week I had about fifty dollars. My confidence in my abilities boosted.

So I stuck with Wicca for a whole year, but after a while, I started getting restless. I wasn’t content. It felt too constricting, the whole “magic can’t do this and magic can’t do that”. I soon branched out and started searching for a new path. I dabbled in voodoo for a while and as you know, much of the information out there on voodoo is so watered down you have to sift through so much bullshit to find a grain of truth. I did a bit of Celtic magic, Norse, sea witchery, you name it, I tried it. I soon began to find a general pattern with these, I was more attracted to the pantheon of gods and spirits of these traditions and the feeling grew stronger with each day. I also noticed I had a flair for divination too.

Then came 2016, and I clocked 15 on January the 24th (yeah I’m young, I know). I got an interesting book, I believed it’s called “The Encyclopedia of spirits”. Then started my real interaction with the spirit world. The more I learned about spirits, the more I felt their energies and influences, it wasn’t just with one spirit though, I identified myself with many. The book did help me get familiar with so many spirits and their correspondences. Still sort of holding on to my Wicca beliefs, I tried to avoid the darker more mysterious gods and spirits at first. But nope, those were the ones I felt attracted to the most, I finally just gave up and opened myself to it all. I identified with the darker goddesses: Hecate, Lilith, Cybele, Anat, Hel, I even forged a warm bond with Kali. To my amazement they weren’t at all what I expected them to be, I was never frightened, I felt comforted. Hecate helped me to explore my inner self and finally give up my inhibitions on magic. Lilith made me feel cathartic and liberated, with Cybele I felt wild ecstasy, Anat made me feel powerful. It all went on from there, I began to forge a relationship with the mother goddesses : Isis, Kwan Yin, Yemaya (who is one of my strongest allies till date), the Norse deities, Fairy Queens, Egyptian pantheon and the Semitic pantheon. I got to know some of the voodoo pantheon, I never once felt frightened, Papa Elegba, Oshun, Oya, Erzili Freda, Ogun. I seemed to want to know everything about these deities and spirits from across cultures.

Once I got to know these deities, I felt more in touch with myself and those around me if that made sense. I learnt a lot too, I learnt a little about the Qliphoth from Hecate and kundalini from Kali. I read a little bit about the left hand path and I’m interested, I want to learn to break the boundaries that Wicca has left still fresh in my mind. I want to be able to actually see the spirits I communicate with, sure I get the sense that they’re listening and that they’re there but I want to be able to actually see them in ritual. I want to do things I could only dream of doing. I want to learn how to sharpen by psychic skills and divination, awaken my kundalini, astral travel, evoke spirits. I’m so glad I came upon this site, and already my mind is racing with the possibilities.

I want to be the sorcerer and not the Wiccan. I’m looking for a path where I can really explore divination and working with gods and spirits, I want to learn about evoking, channeling and possession and voodoo too, I know a bit about angels and demons but I look forward to working with them, also does anyone know a bit about sea witchcraft ? It’s quite an elusive subject I’ve been trying to get my hands on for a while.

Can anything suggest some helpful spirits that I can work with to advance more in this path ? I’d love to hear your comments and suggestions.

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Aluriel.

Ps, my name is Francis but I think that’s terribly mundane, so I came up with the name Aluriel, It feels right though.[/quote]

4 Likes

Kev but you call me Prince, Photos not my style lol Kinds of magick you like? Well i love magick in general but like i say is not the type of color magick turns out to be but the operator that puts into it. Magick is the way of life. My current goals working with the Angels, i already plan out my altar cant wait, my Current struggles is manifesting these angels like whats the big deal, like demons i have no problem loa spirts no problem but these angels don’t want manifest like i manifest Lucifer and ea koetting is right on the money he do appear has boy, i gave my respect to these occult author not because im a fan no because hes system of magick works.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Llaurentieu from southern California.
I call myself a spiritual experimentalist. I don’t have the drive to stick to anything very long and a huge slacker. Kind of a loser always have been but keep thinking what is the point of working hard unless I find out what is actually going on in this universe.
But I’m going through the Divination course right now.

I am sort of into learning how to learn. I am doing a couple of memory courses and hope to find a way to use magick to enhance those abilities…one day.

Also, enjoy trolling online.

2 Likes

Hail friends!

My poisons are: Mental Alchemy and Hermeticism for the purpose of Charm, and Transfiguration. Elemental visualizations are a big part of how I charge my workings. Egregors, curses and personal transformation spells always begin with Alchemical processes.

I am a fan of the Kabbalistic tree of life and the Qliphoth as excellent pathworking fodder.

I also have a knack for speaking with the dead and other spirits, such as a few that appear in the Goetia. (Cheers Bune!)

I am NOT a master of evocation by any stretch although I have had violent seeming encounters with spirits in my youth. I have seen my share of hauntings.

My goal here is to take my birthright to the limit. Been dabbling for a long time, and I have been initiated through working with the Qliphoth and Sephirot. I want to fully immerse myself into the dark arts and flesh out what my best abilities are. I have grown my book collection over the past three years and have read everything dark that I can get my hands on. I have been practicing regularly. Spirituality and black magick are in my blood.

Goals: See spirits, not just feel or hear them. Move from scrying to full manifestation. I believe that my destiny lies in Ancestral magick, a dash of Necromancy, Shamanism and certain aspects of Chaos Magick.

FYI: I own several EAK works including a hard copies of The Book Of Azazel, Evoking Eternity, Ipsissimus, Anthology of Sorcery 2, The Spider and the Green Butterfly and Qliphotic Meditations.

3 Likes

Hello everyone. New tot his forum. Tried to find where to introduce myself, but couldn’t…sorry, don’t mean to offend or break the rules. =/

I’ve been a magician since I was young. Mostly black. But also white. This forum seems the best place online for magical information, and ideas. And E.A. is obviously the best magician of the age.

Anyway, I’m in kind of a real, real tough place in life, and need some magical help. I’ve always worked alone, and have never really had much backlash or what-have-you. But right now, after years and years, I find myself in way over my head. It is difficult, if not impossible to explain.

But basically, after one seemingly routine magical incident, my mind has become obsessed with one thing, and I’m sorry, but I cannot mention it. It is not important to others.

What I’m asking, basically out of desperation, as evocation, spells, psionics, all over my power, energy, and resources that have worked for me and for others time and time again, seem to have just dried up. I don’t know why. I’m exhausted physically and mentally. So, what I’m asking, and I hope it is not too much, could any magician, preferably a black magician, tell me my future, or assess my situation. I know E.A. could, but I’m currently a little short on the cash, apologies. By this I mean, the demons, angels, entities, etc aren’t helping me here, in this situation, nor are my tarot readings, rune readings, meditations, whatever I try. So, I would like to ask if any individuals here might please be able to help me. It has to do with Hell, unlimited power, and trends online. Sorry if that is weird. Trends would be key.

I just thought that I would ask. Sorry for mooching. I will, of course, contribute to this forum as much as needed or I can later, when my head and life situation has cleared.

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

No problem, I merged it with the full intro thread for you. :slight_smile:

Check your Messages tab at the top of the page, I sent you some useful stuff, also, please do make sure to read the Forum Rules & the guidelines on Free Readings from members on here.

Best wishes getting this sorted out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello I call my self Edon. I have been Pagan since 2012 A lhp Thelemite since 2013 & My Gardian told me about a month ago to persue the draconian tradition since I am interested in the tree of life/death way of assent to Godhood. I very much like Asenath’s description of the shells with the saphera in them my only reservation is I am very much against the abrahamic religions but I suppose the sephera are needed with the qlipha for creation & destuction. Anyway it is good to make aquainance with every one & my the ancient & shining one direct you all!!!

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Coleen and I found
BALG while cruising the internet looking at “Magick”. That was about 10 months ago and I dismissed it
as looking hoakey. After that I found several books and systems on Amazon and started out to change the things in my life that were bad. It took till now and its still not perfect but things are much better. I am interested in learning more from another perspective and was pointed to BALG by an acquaintance. Back at Amazon, the only book I could justify buying was Evoking Eternity which I just finished. It impressed me with its detail and sense of veracity, so here I am.
I am pleased to be here and meet you all.

2 Likes

Hello Timothy and Members,

My name is Paul and I am very excited about finding this forum and I look forward to meeting new people and sharing opinions. I live in North Carolina and father four boys, their mother Jennifer is the wind in our sails. I am currently working on a master’s degree in science and get a lot of enjoyment out of blogging under the pen name (S. Greenbriar).

I have studied the occult in some form or another for 10 years, however I have just recently stopped struggling with my enter self and began my nocturnal journey. I was introduced to paganism through a friend that was a member of The Monroe Eclectic Witches Alliance (MEWA). The MAWA had a mixture of males and females ranging from 18 to 60 years of age. Shortly after joining the alliance it closed without warning.

My friend and I talked to some of the members and within a few months founded a group called The Circle of the Silver Wolf (CSW). Over an eight year span the CSW grew to 12 members before we handed over ownership to three of the guys. Taking from my experiences I gained from the CSW I founded The Order of the Greenbriar Druid’s (OGD), which is still meeting to this day.

None of the members cared to even discuss topics that were considered the left-handed or dark path. So, off to my Ivory Tower I went to hit the books. The more research I did the more confidence I gained about the direction I was heading. I still consider myself to be a Druid but I do not practice in any formal way. A few weeks ago I joined The Brotherhood of Qayin, and that door leads me here.

My perception of magick leans towards a psychological and physics understanding. I am drawn to sigil magick and the Kabbalah. Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and hope to see you in the forum.

~S Greenbriar

“The longer one stays on the path, the better one knows the way.”

4 Likes

[quote=“Paul Wilson, post:807, topic:3232”]Hello Timothy and Members,

My name is Paul and I am very excited about finding this forum and I look forward to meeting new people and sharing opinions. I live in North Carolina and father four boys, their mother Jennifer is the wind in our sails. I am currently working on a master’s degree in science and get a lot of enjoyment out of blogging under the pen name (S. Greenbriar).

I have studied the occult in some form or another for 10 years, however I have just recently stopped struggling with my enter self and began my nocturnal journey. I was introduced to paganism through a friend that was a member of The Monroe Eclectic Witches Alliance (MEWA). The MAWA had a mixture of males and females ranging from 18 to 60 years of age. Shortly after joining the alliance it closed without warning.

My friend and I talked to some of the members and within a few months founded a group called The Circle of the Silver Wolf (CSW). Over an eight year span the CSW grew to 12 members before we handed over ownership to three of the guys. Taking from my experiences I gained from the CSW I founded The Order of the Greenbriar Druid’s (OGD), which is still meeting to this day.

None of the members cared to even discuss topics that were considered the left-handed or dark path. So, off to my Ivory Tower I went to hit the books. The more research I did the more confidence I gained about the direction I was heading. I still consider myself to be a Druid but I do not practice in any formal way. A few weeks ago I joined The Brotherhood of Qayin, and that door leads me here.

My perception of magick leans towards a psychological and physics understanding. I am drawn to sigil magick and the Kabbalah. Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and hope to see you in the forum.

~S Greenbriar

“The longer one stays on the path, the better one knows the way.” [/quote]
Didnt you already post and intro? I swear Ive seen it

2 Likes

Hi everybody.
My name is Steven
I am pretty new here. Found this site after researching for days for love spells that work because there are a lot of scam. Haven’t found one yet? But several witches have said that voodoo is strong and have a love spell that are powerful.

I came by the youtube videos and then this forum. I am very curious but have never done magic. I am a very sensitive person with my energy and have seen “ghosts” some years ago. Also some that wanted to hurt me
and stuff like that and therefore i did some reiki course to try learning to be more balanced in my energy and don’t see thees things. I honestly don’t really know if that reiki/white energy ever worked but
i got healed by some prof. woman and after that i didn’t see any “ghost” and felt better.

But now i am here but never done any magic - and have always been a little scared of it as i don’t want to see daemons and stuff like that. Also there is the thing about Karma hits you back x 3?
don’t know if it’s real…but it sounds scary.
But I want help anyway :o) I am a little confused when you all write like: Use Sitri, use chants…where do you get the spells to use them?? and how?

I have read a lot of the posts and i am really interested.

thanks,

2 Likes

Hi everyone
I’m Tia

I am really fascinated by the idea of creating your own reality … I have always been curious about Magick

The forums are very useful and I’m sorry I posted on a forum before I found out that I should introduce myself here

~Tia

2 Likes

Not a problem, lots of people do - it’s in the Rules but they;re in a stickied thread, and “sticky thread blindspots” are a known phenom online, they tend to get tuned out like banner ads - I do it myself on other forums! :slight_smile:

So it happens a lot, and that’s why members on here will mention it and a mod will drop you a line as a reminder, because we have found that having intros on here has seriously cut down on the amount of nonsense from scammers, spammers and bullshit artists, so it’s worth the time on everyone’s behalf.

Anyway welcome, and hope you enjoy the forums. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey i am interested mainly in evocation black magick and making pacts

2 Likes

Shalom,

I’m uncomfortable with revealing my actual name, so you can just call me vladz.

I practice a few strands of magick, however it is apparent that my current favored type is Solomonic Evocation, perhaps due to my heritage. I also practice Wiccan rites, and occasionally Native American medicine. My goal is to gain knowledge, freedom, and power over my personal life. I also hope to protect those I care about and give them what they want, as long as it doesn’t include anyone else against their will. One of my current struggles is that I have a negative physical reaction to ‘black magick’. That is, when I was E.A.'s videos, I feel sick, in pain, and sometimes I end up coughing. When I joined this forum, the same reaction happened. Another struggle of mine is money, in conjunction with time. In order to accumulate all of the items, books, and knowledge that I require, I just wait and save the money for the items of which I require.

Thanks for allowing me to join.
Merry part and Shalom.

3 Likes