Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

hello everyone, sorry for being so late to do this, didnt notice it was here. My name is jeff, i am new to magic, but very interested. Been reading E.A books and found a very strong interest to it. On the fence on what patch to go. But i am hoping with this forum , i can figure it out. Thanks everyone

2 Likes

Hey guys, I’m happy to be here surrounded by all of you. You can refer to me as San, or my user name is fine. My aspirations are to push this world to its cataclysmic turning point, whatever that may be or will take. I’m pushing to change the entire construct of life. My magical shortcomings are closing drastically, so i was thinking maybe i can acquire a last few pieces of advice before making the final push and lunge into something irreversible. I thank you for your input and time, and for having me here. Godspeed ahead.

2 Likes

• Your name
Vito M - Spiritual name given by some spirit in near Delta : Nilramos Zirtorayisis (I suspend my mind on analysis of that)
• Photos if you’re comfortable
Attached
• Kinds of magick you like
Astral magic mostly. Was able to really improve my life and health with it. Often I travel to different realms and meet different teachers. Its no easy work and I am not a tourist. I am constantly being challenged and zapped in strange ways. Often places I visit shift my body in some ways and I have to adapt and absorb to the new energies/environments.
• Current goals
Become more conscious and solid in lucid projections. Improve on trust and patience. Perfect 5 minute full projections.
• Current struggles
Mostly suspending Ego/Mind interpretations and letting guides help me on my journey. Guides are not stupid and don’t need much directing.

3 Likes

Hi, I am Brenton from the US I haven’t done magic before so I not to sure what I want to learn yet but me being here is the first step.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Mira.

Magics I like are generally along the lines of energy work, astral projection, and the like. I’m also interested in the left hand path.

My current goal is kind of lofty: I want to send my own consciousness backwards in time to when I was younger just to set a better stage for my physical self. (that being said, if anyone knows any neat spells along those lines, please feel free to send them my way)

I currently struggle with focus. While I can align myself with an objective, my head never seems to be able to stop thinking.

2 Likes

I avoid my legal name in day to day life, and always have, since I was very young. I started going by Sophia about 7 years ago now, but honestly, in day to day life, prefer to avoid being called by name, or calling others by name. Maybe someone else will understand that.

My relationship with magic is somewhat complicated. I grew up in a family with a strong magical tradition that became broken with my grandmother, and even more broken with my mother. It may sound childish, but I feel like I’ve been robbed of my “inheritance” by my grandmother somewhat, but my mother more specifically. Not bitter, but sad. It doesn’t figure into my work or interests very much because what I’ve received is mostly fragments and more-or-less superstition.

I find myself drawn back to the same sorts of magic over and over again, even during my 3 year stint in the Mormon Church: Divination via card reading (playing, tarot), subtle body/energy work, Kenning & Precognition, body transformation (not shapeshifting), binding and interaction with two particular energies/spirits/facits.

Most of what I know has come to me, rather than me learning it from somewhere else, so a lot of things I am interested in/do I don’t know the correct names for, or even what to call them at all.

My current goal is to get past the limiting influence that the Mormon Church has had on me, and to stop searching for an external framework. More specifically though, to become more in line with the darker energy/spirit which I have access to.

My struggles mostly come from feeling a constant desire to return to a Church that I know is not a place where I want to be. I have had intense spiritual experiences there, and I know that there is a power that desperately wants me to say, but I cannot be on that path. It’s not something that I was made for, and it was not made for me.

2 Likes

I’m Kil (First thing that came to mind when registering). I have been practicing magic for about 5 years now. Looking forward to contribute.

2 Likes

I like the name. Has a personality to it.

2 Likes

I’m SDRZ. I do magic.
Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

im not a big talker,my family practice no religion,im part aboriginal.i came across blag 2 years ago it made lot of sence to me,ive brought a few items which im very happy with.ive been doing candle & sigil magik your forum is very good when you need help woth stuff ,there always someone who knows on the forum. I go by the name undesireable thankyou.

2 Likes

My name is Reek.I am from India working as a junior house physician in Pediatrics.My family is a priest family in the Hindu faith practising evocation since ages of Hindu deities and Tantric beings.Personally I wanted to be a Monk and go the Himalayas and be enlightened and achieve moksha in childhood.
I came across the world of paranormal at around age 12 years and black magick after i passed medical school when I was in deep trouble alongwith my family and new age unicorns and fairies were not solving my problems neither was useless astrologers and fake tantrics.I came across my teacher a Wiccan and she taught me about the various paths of magick from around the world apart from Wicca.I left it about a year ago when I was struggling with exams and some personal problems,and extreme forms of depression.Simultaenously I also came across E A Koetting from Robert Bruce’s website…and I have been Robert’s fan for years back then.I had 2-3 OBEs very scary those were,lucid dreams were automatic after robert’s teachings and also was a paranormal investigator (went for hauntings,cursed objects,portals,spirit contact etc)under my mentor’s guidance.

Finally I am trying to get amd in one of the medicine subjects like psychiatry or pediatrics so that I can earn for my family,do my research on metaphysics and medicine and ascend as a magician.

Initially like most people I mistook black magick as “evil”.Thanks to EA and my mentor my belief system had changed for good and now I can walk the path of true power and self growth.

I am extremely delighted to be a part of the BALG forum.

Thanks

4 Likes

Hello my name is Frank I live in Italy. I am 40. I am a poor and unemployed . I practised Oui-ja when teenager, then Yoga, then read Carlos Castaneda and tried lucid dreaming, then Qi Gong and Falun Gong. Now I think I found for first time what I was searching: Koetting Teachings. I am a neophyte, I just ordered the Universal Circle and I am studying the wonderful books of E.A.K. I am already trying to summon Belial and Ghob, both for asking money and job. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi guys my name is simon i practice dark magic I come hire to learn more to become a real living god

2 Likes

Hello people, i’m Diego and all of this is new for me. I’ve allways wonder if magick was real or not, in my childhood a lot of strange things happened to me and i could’t understand them. Now finally I came to this and my life is changing in every possible way. In this moment i don’t have any money but that’s not going to stop me from becoming a living god. Thanks you all, this is really a lot for me, thanks you a lot, you are great (I don’t speak English very well but i’m doing my best)

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, I’m new to the group, and my name is Paul. I came upon Eric’s videos on YouTube back this past March, and I will never forget that first night that I allowed Magick back into my life from 21 years later. I watched the Live Evocation of Azazel, and was extremely captivated by the ritual that Eric performed.

Years before, back in 1994 I was originally drawn into Magick when I worked for Spellbound in Bellville, NJ, which has since closed it’s doors for good. In the time I worked there, I learned a lot from the owner Vinny about white Magick, candle Magick, and mixing oil blends and incense. I owned, but did not use because I was overwhelmed by the details of, The Key of Solomon, The Necronomicon, and The Grimoire of Pope Honorious. I was raised Roman Catholic, and even though J was intrigued, I felt reluctant to pursue them in any detail.

In 1995, I left Spellbound in pursuit of my dream of becoming a public school music teacher. I put my books and what I learned about Magick aside to complete my degree. However, there was always something beckoning to me about Black Magick. I am very interested in Evocation and Invocation, and I would also like to Learn more about sex Magick. i am partnered in a 3 year relationship, taking graduate classes in music education, and finally feel for the first time that I can allow myself to read about, study and practice black Magick, have a newfound freedom from it. I’m looking forward to learning more from all of you and sharing as I go. Thank you for your posts… I will be spending a lot of time reading!

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

I’ll start. I’m the co-creator of Become A Living God, my name is Timothy.

Note: your photo does not need to be as photoshopped as mine :slight_smile:

I’ve devoted my life to black magick, and my passion is to perfect the art of scrying. I’m currently writing a philosophical treatise on the ideology of the left hand path, which I’ll either include in Book 2 of Anthology of Sorcery, or release as a limited edition physical booklet.

I’m presently struggling to make deep contact with the Goetic demon, Vine, although I’ve received superficial indications he is acting on my behalf. I remain patient and persistent nonetheless.

Your turn, answer the same honest questions so we can receive your friendship.

Godlike Power,
Timothy[/quote]

3 Likes

Hi, I am here to learn and absorb as much knowledge as I can, I am new to magick and have only recently felt my calling. I have no experience as of yet and so can offer little insight or advice to others.

2 Likes

My name is Jim. I like sexmagjick and other approaches to union with demons. Today I try to corrupt every xristian. Also, I strive to raise Leviathan I struggle to maintain focus on SATAN and can do more if I had brothers for ritual nearby.

2 Likes

My name is Blaine, but I choose the title TheScorpionKing that’s what TSK07 stands for I’m a Scorpio Nov 7 so it’s kind of my path I follow I’m into the zodiac necronomicon and the Babylon gods mostly but other types as well I’ve been reading on things for maybe 9 years now but have not generally practiced much, so I need to learn a lot and want to learn everything mostly, I need skills and tools I generally have a pretty good instinct,

2 Likes

Hi,

I am Silas Goedhart, I am 23 years old and reside in the beautiful and awesome country of The Netherlands (aka Holland). So a bit about myself, I developed an interest for Magick about 2 years ago when I bought and read the Grimorium Verum (Grimoire of Truth). The rituals and things described in the Grimorium Verum however were very alien to me and at the time even seemed evil and wrong as I am raised a Christian (obviously I am no longer a believer of that faith) and so I backed away from it at that time. About 6 months later I started getting into contact with the teachings of Abraham Hicks about Law of Attraction and being the creator of my own reality and this led me to break from the church and find my own path and knowledge. So I studied under a medium, I learned a bit about mediumship, channeling, healing, aura’s and chakra’s etc. and I also learned the secrets of the Tarot. After that I tried Witchcraft and found a witch to study under but quickly found out it wasn’t what I wanted or sought after. So now I am hear and I am hooked and I am most certainly going to start practising and walking The Left Hand Path.

My struggles? My struggles were quite heavy ones actually, I suffered physical and mental abuse from both my parents from my childhood to my early adolescence and I also got bullied alot in school. So it took me a great deal of time to overcome alot of that and I am still overcoming some of it, namely trusting others and really looking within yourself and being honest with yourself (emotional responsibility) and not seeing myself as a victim.

My Goals? Discovering the power I know resides within me, unleashing it and ascending into Godhood, overcoming previously mentioned struggles, discovering my boundaries and pushing to break those boundaries to make new ones and break those aswell. Learning new things and beings, I am also very interested in the effect of language on Magick ritual, wanting to speak atleast 8 language I will be experimenting with this for sure!

Special shoutout to Lady Eva for being awesome and helping wherever and whomever you can, mighty kind of you!

Okay so that was it for me!

More power to you all!

3 Likes

Hey,

My name is Chara. I have been passively practicing sorcery for some years now with some success and mostly just making up my own way of doing things. I have watched some of the Koetting’s videos and I joined to get some answers that I need before I can indulge in magick more.

Thanks.

2 Likes