Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello, my name is Erika :slight_smile: one of the things that I’m really trying to work on is getting better at evocations.

6 Likes

Hello to all. I am Zoclora and well my story is quite long and a bit complicated so I will try to shorten it.
Every since I was three years old I felt a bit out of place from every one els. I had this odd connection to these huge beings that I felt in the sky and around me that I now know they are called Gods/Goddesses. I had and still have an interest in healing, animals, the stars, and these invisible beings that I know now (being much much older) called spirits, that I would talk to time to time. But as I grew older I grew more intrigued with this invisible world(s) around me and the apparent abilities that bloom over the course of years. Soon I found my self accidentally using magic…if you want to call it that, scrying and some other things I latter found belonged to the path that I desire to learn more about.
That path is in a way complicated do to me being more on the gray side. Like a pendulum, I swing side to side. So in a nut shell I enjoy learning about both worlds and beleave that each side has a purpose in existence and one should not be fully excluded. I am of course not into the deep stuff but am intrigued in a good amount. I am still very much uneducated compare to some but I know it is ok.
So yes this is my bit of my self. There is sadly to much to fit on here. But I know it is not needed. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Awww welcome!!! Infg or infj??? Bc I AM INFJ!!! WOOHOO…love your energy.

Ahhh cool. Exciting to have you…

:blush:

1 Like

My back story is to involved to type on my phone with my thumbs, but very recently I woke up. I had blocked myself and my abilities for more years than many of my fellow seakers here have been alive. 7 months ago it all opened up. All of it!
I truly lost my mind. I can hear and speak with entities, naturally it seams, but didn’t have filters or shilding. I survived myself somehow and, with the aid of one entity speciffically, learned how to place controls on what I was doing.
To the point. This isn’t really a question but more a comment. This group is more than a community its a lifesaver to we just starting, or in my case starting over. Im reading and finding similar ideas and situation to my recent experiences.
Yes, I did in fact did loose my mind a few months ago but I find Im not alone.
If what I was before, a drone among drones mindlessly marching the mundane, is sanity, I joyfully dance in the wash puddles of madness.
Thank all of you for being here. This new me finds great comfort here.

9 Likes

I see that little piece of a sigil on your shirt. That’s King Piamon, I would recognize that sigil anywhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Ryan. I’ve been following Become a Living God for a while now. I first heard about it back in late 2014, and at the time, it scared me. As time passed, I came to like it and be interested in magick. I also follow the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the Magic Society of the White Flame, the Gallery of Magick, and some other publishers and authors.

Currently, the type of magick I’m most interested in pursuing is angel magick. My current goal is to develop my psychic senses in order to be able to communicate with whatever entity I choose. My lifelong struggle is my obsessive-compulsive disorder and depression. Both of which I am receiving treatment for and have been for a while.

10 Likes

Hello My is Iain
I’m a Black Magician who is getting into evocation and soul travel. I have been a fan of E.A. Koetting for awhile now and have most of his series but I am still a bit new. I’ve started my journey though and need some advice I can ask for which is why i joined this forum. I hope you Enjoy me here and I’m always here to talk; also love hearing success stories.

Stay Taboo,

Iain

8 Likes

The name is Mizu. I had no clue there was a forum like this around. I’m interested in the greater reality and believe that anything is possible with the right knowledge. My goal is to be better at all things metaphysical.

8 Likes

Ave all. I am Eros. I am Acolyte/Elder to the Grove of American Vampyre Warlocks (GAVW) Overseer is @MatthewMark who told me about this forum. I am also a Energy Vampyre. I practice Egyptian Mysteries, Mediumship, Astral Travel, Astral Projection. Looking to expand my horizons, as well as share what I have been taught.

11 Likes

@Eros Ave Elder. Glad that you are here.

2 Likes

I was born and raised as a JW, but have been interested in the left path

4 Likes

Hi my name is V. I am witch that practices mostly Hoodoo, but I also incorporate ceremonial witchcraft, elemental magick, black magick, and even Hinduism into my workings. A few of my current magickal goals include: becoming better versed in Kaballah and tarot, contacting demons and/or spirits, astral projection, and remote viewing. I think one of my biggest struggles is that I am extremely impatient when it comes to spell casting. I am not necessarily impatient when it comes to waiting for my intention to manifest, but I struggle because I am sometimes way too eager to preform a spell and do not properly prepare my space or mind for workings. So I’d say my biggest struggle is self control and patience.

10 Likes

Hi fellow magickcians and others on the path, my name is Darlington but i chosen the name Lux Ferris. It’s a name that came to me after a deep meditation.
I was raised as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, but found a fascination with the occult at the age of 7, ironically through one of their magazines in 1985. The magazine was titled “The Mystery behind the Occult” or something like that, and i recall my father specifically asking me not to read it.I was baffled as to why my dad would not want me to read a magazine produced by the “faithful and discreet slave” as the top men in the organization are called.
To cut the long story short, i hid and read that magazine from cover to cover. And while it highlighted reasons why dabling with the demons is wrong from their perspective, one story caught my attention and stayed with me. It was the story of a witch who had become one of the Witnesses. He told about his ability to say things and have them happen as he willed. That was awesome power to me and i desired to have that type of power.

Slowly but surely, i knew i would turn to the LHP and officially dedicated myself to this path in 2013. My goal is to become a living God, and to be able to work with the ancient Gods in achieving their goals on this planet and in thwarting the efforts of the god who tries to take away our freedom.

I desired to be absolutely great at scrying, divination and the use of my will to cause change when and where i desire it to be.

Godlike Power

10 Likes

Welcome brother

2 Likes

Thank you @serpens_album

2 Likes

My name is Cole. I seek wisdom, knowledge and strength. Thank you.

9 Likes

Hi. I sincerely don’t know how I’ve found this page, but I really like to learn more about that awesome world.
My name is Kiara, I’m from Brazil and I’m extremely curious. I’m a little bit lost in here. How can I explore the subject?

9 Likes

What subject do you want to explore? On the upper right, beside your avatar is a search bar (the magnifying glass). Just type in a subject and go spelunking though the threads :slight_smile:

Welcome! I am sure you will find what you want to know somewhere on here!

1 Like

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

I’ll start. I’m the co-creator of Become A Living God, my name is Timothy.

Note: your photo does not need to be as photoshopped as mine :slight_smile:

I’ve devoted my life to black magick, and my passion is to perfect the art of scrying. I’m currently writing a philosophical treatise on the ideology of the left hand path, which I’ll either include in Book 2 of Anthology of Sorcery, or release as a limited edition physical booklet.

I’m presently struggling to make deep contact with the Goetic demon, Vine, although I’ve received superficial indications he is acting on my behalf. I remain patient and persistent nonetheless.

Your turn, answer the same honest questions so we can receive your friendship.

Godlike Power,
Timothy[/quote]
Hello everyone!:slight_smile: I am Lowell, and I am particularly interested in psychedelics, nature, kundalini, and pretty much anything mystical that I can verify through experimentation. I believe that the occult is in everything, much like art. I’m new to magick as we call it, but my goals are to empower myself into a life like I’ve never lived. I want to obtain the most powerful secrets that we are not supposed to know. When I become so empowered, I want to spread my knowledge in a way that will change the lives of others, so that we don’t have to feel stuck. I want to provoke thought, and reach out to people who need help empowering their-selves. But first I have to rise more to my own levels of undeniable power. I want to spread the word that we can be Gods. Personally I’m willing to go to hell for trying, even if we cant, but I will never empower the idea that I can be anything less than limitless. I may live on virtually as a loser and Ill still call myself a God. So my current struggle is to prove it. In some areas I can, but I digress. I’m too confined in ways. Confined by material barriers, and confined spiritually, enraged toward the trespasses in the material world, and always held down when I’m dreaming, lucid dreaming, or astral projecting. I can descend through my chakras, but I sure cant astral project to the higher frequencies like I used to. There is much I would like to learn, and much to tell about myself, but I must wrap this up. I look forward to hearing from those of you who I will

10 Likes

Infj i think.
I might have misspelled it.

I have nice energy? Powerful energy or no? Could you describe it for me?

2 Likes