Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I’ve merged these in to the correct topic, many thanks and thanks to @HermDemon for posting the link. :+1:

2 Likes

Incoming! :rofl:

Dropping a fresh welcome basket off.

Enjoy everyone and welcome to the forum :grin:

6 Likes

That was on my foot you dick…

3 Likes

Well ya should have moved :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thank you Brother!
I also seem to understand things better when I take time away and come back to the path, which is always really good…

1 Like

Sure, always happy to help others if I can! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks so much, Brother!!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’ve been told I should post something here, so here I am!

My name is Lucas Menezes, I still consider myself a novice, however not a dabbler. My main “area of magick” is norse magick, but I’m also very interested, although not all that good, in evocation, speacially with the beings in The Book of Azazel an Kingdooms of Flames.

I’m currently in a bad financial place so if anyone has any tips I’m open to it.

I guess that’s all!
Best of Luck.

10 Likes

Hello fellow travellers,

My name is Tom. I have always had a thirst for Truth and the unseen worlds. The most interesting teachers to me have been the ancient Greek Philosophers (especially Socrates), Orphic Mythology, DMT research, OOPARTS and Prehistoric Civilizations. I am also a big fan of the Eastern Traditions and The I Ching. Recently I have been delving deeply into Falun Dafa, a prehistoric Cultivation method.

I hope to chat with you folks soon!

14 Likes

Hello, I’m Margaret.
My favourite type of magic is shapeshifting. I always wanted to be able to physically change my body into anything I want.
I found BALG by actually searching ways to perform shapeshifting on google.

9 Likes

Hi i am Hocine and i gound this site when i was searhing for pacts and demons and how to do pact successfuly i. Am searching to make a pact with Paimon and also learning from others .

9 Likes

First step is calling him King Paimon :wink: . Second is evoke and work with him and others plenty. Dont begin at pact

5 Likes

Thank you @KingOfHearts616 it’s been two days that i began meditating seeking his help and after every meditation( which lasts 1h or sometimes more ) i feel weird and all my thought fade away and i feel empty inside just thinking about king paimon and after half an hour i begin to realise that i have finished meditation is that a good sign ?

3 Likes

If you have experienced something with king paimon please help me how to do and tell me how to conect with him

2 Likes

Hi my name is jewel . I love doing jar spells, that seems to be working great. However i want to do black magick i find it very welcoming of the energies. I am new to this but have help a few people with problems.
I am presently struggling with communication with these entities. i have seen the power they have and respect them fully.
I am about learning and welcome any advice and guidance
thank you .

e.

17 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: there loads of meditations on youtube to help you open you clairaudiance and clairvoyance. so start there with some guided meditations. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you for this
can i play it throughout the house for my kids as well. or it needs to be private meditation

3 Likes

if you want them to develop there skills too you have it on loud. if its just for you do it when your alone.

2 Likes

ok
can u find me one that good

2 Likes

try this one

6 Likes