Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I doubt it myself, you don’t give off any odd “vibes” in your post, i think you have a powerful future in magick awaiting you if you proceed to trust the same fortunes that brought you here. :+1:

Many men on this forum work with Lilith successfully, and hopefully you’ll be getting rplies from some and also, do run a serach on the forum for her name. :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice and encouragement! I feel like a stone was taken off my heart. I’m still gonna go with baby steps though. Not confident enough in my discipline. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Let us know what you need, now or when you’ve had a good poke around, and there are bound to be people who have ideas, experiences stuff like that. Fellow brit here btw! :smiley:

2 Likes

@anon72351403 Hit me up if you need a baby step guide i am more than willing to help you get in touch with Mama Lilith. London, UK here too

5 Likes

Wow can I message YOU with questions in the future? :heart_eyes: :hugs: wowowow!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Hello, I’m JackM2k I’m new my close friend got me into Magick. You could say I’m a Magick virgin. @Cosmic_Dude

6 Likes

Greetings, all. My moniker is Jac and the last part may change but who knows. In the past recent years, I have decided to pursue the magickal path…or should I say I felt this burning urge to go back to it as I feel it to be very familiar and comforting to my soul when I am engaging in magickal practice and study. For most of my teenage and adult life I ignored the call of that which was far from foreign in my soul because I just wanted to be “normal”. Of course I am using the term to describe the societal definition of normal…which lately is not so cut and dry…but I digress.

I am 30 some odd years old and enjoy walking my own path but would like to get some insight from those who are more practiced in the ways of magick. I am currently awaiting my first consultation with Asbjorn to see what can be done to dust off this old soul and bring the mysterious back into my subconscious.

For now, that is me and I am Jac. It is a pleasure to meet you all.

11 Likes

Welcome and I hope you find it a place to find help and peace

1 Like

Hi, @kiss-lamia-lilith :smile:. So i’m at the point of setting up my altar. I had already prepared a letter to Lilith with a request of learning from Her soon after i gave blood to Her sigil. It is more of a request for knowledge and clarification rather than anything else. Do you thing this is a good idea for starting? If not how should i start making contact with her?

2 Likes

I’m Moonwolfsinging

I am very much a beginner and learning the basics of ceremonial magick. I’ve always been drawn to magick for as long as I can remember. It was only in later years I found a group I was comfortable with and the real learning began for me. I am comfortable with LRP and MP. I am beginning the elemental meditations and in the not too distant will progress to hexagrams. I am gaining confidence with invocations. I struggle with an adversarial environment. I live in an apartment block and there is little privacy between spaces. I am apprehensive about evocation.

9 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the ride. :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys,

My name is Gavin. I currently live in Killeen, TX.

My main interest at this time is Goetic Magick. My current goal is to figure out how to actually start yielding desirable results while working with these spirits. And honestly my current struggles all stem from a drug addiction that periodically has me at odds with myself, resulting unemployment, etc.

12 Likes

@anon72351403 I will pm you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Become… Stick to the basics of meditation. What that means is… The breath. As simplistic as it may seem… It’s the most powerful approach. Focused the breath and stop the mind’s consistent intent to bring you it’s internal dialog. Once you can reach that moment of true silence… Game on. For some it’s about the silence and breath to reach that place between worlds. For others like myself I will include chant with my meditation. Either way… Stick with the basics… Always… Then move forward. Keith

4 Likes

Hello My Name is Lilith Night, but my friends call me Emo Teen. The magick of my choice is black, but I have not performed any rituals for Satanism or any magick since I dedicated my life to Azazel. My current goals are to transition from male to female and to become a high priestess of Azazel. My current struggle is dealing with my ptsd and getting acceptance from family for practicing Demonolatry

13 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m new here. Didn’t know where to post my first post, hope this is the right place? So, i am 30 something girl from Finland. English isn’t my native language so forgive my grammatical errors :laughing:.

As a child I’ve had very restricted upbringing. My parents were very religious and I grew up believing in god and hating Satan and everything it represented. Maybe around 20 years old I started to be fascinated with Satan and demons. I already believed in them so this was a given. I started to pray to Satan for things I knew god would not grant me. I did it out loud cause i was told that he couldn’t hear thoughts, only god would. So I was quite surprised that I was granted almost everything I was asking him. At first I thought it was a coincidence but later on I started to really believe that he did it. It has been over 10 years and I must say it has been incredible what he has done for me. The stuff his been helping me with had something to do with love and seduction. Well almost always anyway.

Now I’ve been following this forum and I’m intrigued more and more about the demons so many of you seem to use for different purposes. I’d like to learn this.

You may call me a satanist or whatever. But I don’t quite like to see myself that way. Becoming a living god is really what inspires me. But isn’t that what Satan is all about to us humans? Religiously anyway. Remember what he said to Eve at paradise: “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God”. -Bible

I’d like to know if there is more people like me? Perhaps from similar backgrounds? I sometimes find it hard to shake those religious beliefs of right and wrong, don’t you? :blush: Anyway I’m glad that I’ve foud you.

13 Likes

Soror,

Welcome. Your post is in the wrong place, but was great to read anyway for lots of reasons. I’ll try to remember that you’re a “whatever”.

Al.

4 Likes

Thanks, means alot! :blush: and again so sorry for my misplaced post. :flushed:

3 Likes