Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

alright… heh… new to the forum and all. I’ll probably create a thread on my new Sigil I just made, thanks for the feedback Lady Eva, have a nice day.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

This is such a classic. They love acting holier than thou but they don’t even act by what they believe.

2 Likes

Hello. I am Bogdan. I am a curios person and I read a lot about this path. I tried before lots types of meditation, yoga, i read a lot about religions, bible. I studied a lot of tine about new age movement and it’s doctrines. No substantial rezults and efects in my life. May be this path will be nu answer.

6 Likes

Hi my name is Alpha, I’m a black magician…

Wait fuck…

3 Likes

I am a certified electrical engineer, an African, free thinking being and by,& large a magick enthusiast especially of Hindu and Kaballah origin. I have worked with Hindu mantras of Babaji Dr Pillai on attraction, eloquence previously and they worked. The reason I tailored the question in mantra direction. Apologies for any breach of any rules here. I need help please.

7 Likes

No problem, many people miss this thread at first. :+1:

2 Likes

I would be interested at your progress :slight_smile:

Haha. Yeah, “demons” tend to be more interested in helping mankind out whilst Christianity is a religion centered completely around controlling and enslaving humanity. Welcome!

2 Likes

Hi my name is Dae and im back to the forum after a long break.

5 Likes

Hi I´m Parzifal, i don´t have much background on magical workings…yet but i know some stuff about it, also i´ve been in a relationship with a lovely succubus for 7 months…that´s about it

5 Likes

Hi Guys,

My name is Matthew, I live in the UK even though originally that’s not where I’m from. I have been reading this forum for a while now, I have been practicing magic for about 6 months. Had a few succeses and a few failures. Still trying to wrap my head around this magical stuff. What the limits are. Trying to find out who I am as well. Belial has been the biggest influence on me so far, He’s the one that pushed me to register here, as I usually read forums never participate. My goals are (if i can be totally blunt here) to be so rich I never have to worry about money again, and devote my time into magic and really push it as far as I can. Love and relationship wise, I really feel that I should go in the same direction as Arash Dibazar. I feel like that would make me happy. Ok sappiness is over :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Ok here goes I guess,

My name’s Courtney.
I am quite new to all this so I don’t really know what magick I like yet, however I am more then willing to try out/learn new things.
And I live in England…

My current goal is to simply learn more about the supernatural and magic since my Christian upbringing forbade me from it, and in turn warped my view on such things. But now I wish to study and gain the knowladge that I’ve been denied for so long.

I am quite curious and serious about magic and summoning entitys/making pacts, so any and all help on the matter is welcomed here :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi you all
I’m Szaweł (polish for Saul).
I am a patchwork person who mixes many stuff to work with. I want to work with kaballah, divination of all kinds (getting pretty fluent with tarot reading) and recently I feel strongly drawn to working with voodoo Guede Loas (ofc Baron Samedi mostly).

My main goal is to become a wiseman who helps. Recently formed a two person coven with my close friend, who is more into norse, pagan stuff etc. She is pretty gifted, she was always seeing shadows and seen strange things and I suppose she is a fragile but also precious part of this pair. My family’s background in paranormal is also quite strong, personally I have encountered some minor situations which leads me to the feeling I could be a good clairvoyant with a good amont of self work. Also I would be more than happy to develop skills in healing and protecting others.

If anyone wants to share their wisdom, experiences or good resources to read or watch - feel free!

7 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Michael (aka Miguel). I’m new to magick and am interested in learning about scrying and servitors. I attempted to create a servitor last week following Damon Brands book but think I failed. I had it all down on paper and did the ritual right but kind of feel that nothing happened. I’ll keep trying though. I would really like to create a companion spirit but will need to learn a lot more.

I’ve enjoyed watching Mr. Koetting’s videos and am thinking of buying a course but am not sure where to start. All in good time.

5 Likes

26814482_665103893880015_8887045351071062911_n

29572486_710561709334233_1226957485150660288_n

22815053_615436612180077_3257808625707756016_n

5 Likes

@Light91 can you tell us a little about your experience, for example you mentioned you were a satanist, was this more of a religious thing or did you attempt direct contact with spirits, and if so, what happened… things like this will help people give you more useful advice.

2 Likes

i dabbled into satanism at the age of 19 and the enemy has been up my butt ever since. Ive made contact with who might be Raum, there was letters in the trees and it spelt something like “AUMR”
I looked through the goetia demons and behold RAUM. His description says “Raum is an anagram for RAM”

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Drakox and I’m a completely newbie in the area of magick but it somehow got my interested. I wont lie, I have some pretty big doubts since I grew up in an Christian Orthodox environment and my belief system is different than yours. I couldnt settle with just following Christianity (sth didnt fit also) so I started looking for knowledge WITHOUT completely rejecting the abrahamic god. I want to dive in magick world but im concerned of the dangers that are involved. Has E.A ever made a video/article about this? Any source I could read online? I personally want to use magick to get some things into my life. For example opportunities for significant more money, hot chicks, and a good lifestyle in general. I greet you all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

Enjoy the ride!

1 Like