Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Always here to lend a helping hand up. If you need assistance and if I’m knowledgeable in what your seeking, I’ll help anyway I can. Never hesitate to ask.

Phil a/k/a Alan Elohim

Something will always call to you…sit still and mediate…ask. It always comes from within!!! So beautiful and brave ---- you will illuminate your path.

Love the fact that you are studying the arts…great!!! Perfect.

They will always be able to help you on this forum…just ask specific ?'s and you will be amazed at the amount of love, answers, and truth you will receive…

Best wishes!!!

-Courtney

2 Likes

Hello all, my preferred name is Alita Road, not my legal one but maybe one day i’ll be able to incorporate it in.

The kinds of Magick I like, well I’m fascinated by every one I’ve been introduced to. I started out in Christian Dogma but at 17 moved into a Wiccan group. They called themselves Wiccan but their behavior and attitude was anything but. Eventually in my twenties their nasty, Holier Then Thu attitude had me looking else where.

I treaded water for a while before discovering Celtic Magick then having The Morrigan call me last year. I am also starting on basic alchemy with guidance from Anubis who’s been with me since I left Wicca.
I’ve recently had Loki make himself known so in the future i’ll be studying Norse Magick as well.

I haven’t worked with Demons but do not have problems with them. I’ve found S. Connelly’s work very interesting and plan to get some of her books.
I honestly find all forms of Magick and Science fascinating. I guess my current attitude is more on the Chaotic side. I have a very “use what works for you” philosophy.

One thing I’ve always had since i was very young was strong ties to animals and animal spirits. Most spirits I talk to are animal and it’s been a part of my life for so long that i have an aversion to using animals in my personal spellwork (I have no issue with others doing it, everyone I’ve ever spoken too has shown the animal spirit nothing but respect. After all we all die and i feel the cycles of death and rebirth are vital to life). I just have such strong ties the idea upsets them greatly and i feel it.

My Goals are always to learn and have a complete life with my family. I am an artist and an amateur fiction writer all while working 40 hours a week. I’ve always been a pen, pencil and paper artist so now I’m working on a new medium, the Tablet and oh is it exciting. I’m using it to bring out my feelings on different aspects of Magick. I’ve tried to bring my feelings, insights and even just questions into video format but it just doesn’t fit for me while my artwork has always been Me.
It is where my expressions will go in the future. My artwork i hope will become my legacy to leave behind.

For struggles well life is always a struggle, nothing’s ever come easy but with more practice in Magick I’ve found the road blocks less and less. What i want, i guess, is becoming who i want to be instead of dragging my knuckles in a back breaking job where i’m someone’s servant instead of being my own master.

A couple of pieces I’ve done.

Me goofing off one December

and me goofing off with my son Shiro because he wouldn’t stop trying to photo bomb me lol.

It’s nice to meet you all.

16 Likes

I was told i had to comment on this thread.
So here it goes.
I have been practicing magick and occult things for about 6 years.
I was able to grasp all of the concepts of magick and occult knowledge that most people would need quite a few years to learn; when i learned all of these things within a year or slightly more.
(I’m not bragging i am just telling the truth).
But anyways i jumped around from Wicca and Paganism to the Draconic path to Satanism to many other paths. No path seems to fit me because i can’t follow something or someone its just in my nature.
But when i learned about what evocation and invocation actually was because i never even knew what they were for a while (that sort of thing is almost taboo among Wiccan and lighter path people; no ofense though. I mean it is kind of known but not talked about in detail). Anyways once i learned the concepts of evocation and invocation then i quickly began learning how to evoke spirits. It took me maybe a 2 months of on again off again “work” with evocation. But i soon realized i could summon spirits by just saying their name or even concentrating on their consciousness.
I also learned that i had a natural gift for telepathic communication with spirits. I basically mastered this in about 2 months of on again off again “work.” Now this is not to say that telepathic communication can be thwarted greatly by external forces as well as your mind. All it takes is the will power to do it and the ability to know who is saying what.
Anyways i progressed from that point and kept learning more things because everyone always will learn new things about the occult world that they didn’t know before.
But that is about it. I won’t get into more detail about anything else related to occult things.
But i am an INFG personality type. I am a quiet person who enjoys nature and animals (except for snakes, rats, mice, big spiders and insects).
There is a lot more about me than this but i think its enough information for me to be considered an “active” member of BALG.
Have a wonderful day,
Diana E.

12 Likes

I’m Mariah Ernest, I’m 21 years old. I love Magick where your voice and intent are the main tools. I love working with Yuma. My current goal is not a unique goal, I desire to become wealthy. I’m currently struggling with bills, and deciding if I want to eat today or have water tomorrow. I’ve tried money spells with the ideal and constant thinking that they’ll work, but they never do. I need help on what to do.

6 Likes

@Urear we have a thread of tried-and-tested methods that have worked for members, you may have already seen this but I’ll drop the link just in case. :smiley:

@anon48957109, have you ever trained in core shamanism?

That relies heavily upon working with animal spirits during the initiatory stages, and can be taken further down that route once mastery of the basic is acquired.

I did a kind of brain-dump of the various ways in which being a magician can assist in care of one’s own critters :smiley: in this post: Dogs and energies - #4 by Lady_Eva.

I have a tutorial for this method typed out, reply to my greetings PM if you’d like a copy to try it out. :+1:

@ElenaMaeva there’s a thread about MBTI personality types here, you may find it interesting? Your MBTI.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Shashi from India. I’m a goddess worshipper, joined this forum to know more about secrets of the Goddess.

4 Likes

Hi everyone LHP witch here :slight_smile: This is my new account …

2 Likes

TYVM I’ll check those links out.
I’ve tried looking into Shamanism but all I ever got was read Ted Andrews or you can’t be a Shaman. It was hard getting people to understand I wanted to learn about it not label myself a Shaman.

I have a feeling I’ll get more honest advise from this forum then I’ve gotten from other places.

1 Like

People in the core shamanism world can get VERY inverse-snobbish about that! :rofl:

It’s like, it annoys everyone, everyone can see through it, and yet they keep kind of virtuously stating “oh no, one must not call oneslf such a title” - really weird.

It’s just a technique, and I’d discovered/created something like it for myself by the time I was nine years old. :roll_eyes:

Anyway I’ll send you the tutorial and that might be useful. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey. I’m OrbitalSRS.

I have been into Occult on-and-off for several years and I can feel heavy wave of “on” period knocking on my door again. My main goals are to attain knowledge and power.

I don’t have much else to say at this moment. It’s nice to meet you.

10 Likes

Hi, I’ve been lurking this forum for a couple of months now. I first started practicing about 10 years ago. I started with DMK Modern magick, moved onto hoodoo ala Cat Yronwood, candle magick, law of attraction, NAP, Gallery of Magick both angels & demons, plus I’ve tried the works of many other authors as well. But I still very much feel like a complete beginner. I started off out of curiosity I guess and began working more seriously about 4years ago.

I am not comfortable revealing my true identity for personal reasons. Lately I’ve been working a lot more with the demons through Gordon Winterfield’s book. I found this forum through a search and have found lots of helpful info for making better contact and improving my abilities. I like E.A.'s work that I’ve read so far except that he talks a little too much for me and I get distracted. I read his divination work and part of the Mastering Evocation.

I’ve been working with Paimon lately and promised him a thanks on a forum so I’ll be making a post for that. I’m also trying to open my senses, and I have a dire situation that I’ve been working on.

8 Likes

Hello my name is amanda and im seeking guidance from someone in the real vampire community not a reborn or someone with a medical condition or a role player their are those out their who have been around for centuries and any one with real and true abilities knows this i happen to because i was witness to my love being turned but thats another post im here ultimately to weed through all the bs and delusional people to find those who are like my love who can help get me connected with the female who is supposed to be my teacher and mentor and prepare me for the turning process before she reunites me with my love so that i can begin this process with her

6 Likes

Brother,

I read your post and felt like I’d written it.
“My entire life has always been about being and learning on my own. From even back in school when all the other children were spending an enormous amount of time trying to fit in and be with one another… I was the one who…” Yeah, I know what you’re getting at.
"So here I am… Looking for others who too have fallen off the beaten path… " There’s a lot of us here.

The lhp is inherently a lonely one. That’s the nature of our path.

Here’s something that took me fucking years and so much wasted effort and money until I realised it, so hold it dear to your heart: If your Magick isn’t fun you’re not doing it right!

Good luck and remember that the lhp is one of action, not reading. Hope that helps.

Al.

3 Likes

Semper Fidelis! I served in the Marine Corps from 2012-2016! Great to see more of us on here!

5 Likes

My name is Cindy. I have been a blind christian all 46 years of my life so i dont know enough about any other way to speak with any knowledge. My goal is to start lLIVING my life finally. Struggles at the moment are not having enough information and information overload when i research causing confusion. However, what started me on this path was being drawn immediately and strongly to Belial as soon as I read his name.

8 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the ride! :wink:
Also, please remember to use search-option in the right hand corner of the page. It will give a lot of answers to your questions. Thank you! :slight_smile:

These two sets of links collated by practicing magicians may be of interest:

And I put my information and experiences with Belial in this thread:

Hello All ,
I am very new on this site . Can someone explain to me how to use the 6th and 7th books of Moses ?
I did like use it for good fortunes

2 Likes

Hi @doug, welcome, and please tell us a bit more about yourself in an intro here, and mean while I’ll send you some links, look for a green icon, top right of the screen. :+1: