Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

• Dawson the little one
• Plague and Pestilence magic
• I currently seek the destruction of my Family.
• I cant seem to connect with my powers, I hope one day soon I can focus enough to cast a spell.

:volcano::sunrise_over_mountains::city_sunset::city_sunrise:

9 Likes

hi my name is steven, from singapore

i like satanic magic
im ex christian bullshit dogma to trick peoples
FUCK

10 Likes

Hello everyone, My name…well you can see it above this post. I’m very bad at doing introductions, so please bear with me here. I have been attracted to the left hand path since 2013… But it was only recently that I began working seriously to better my life through magick. I’d like to say right off the bat that I know little to nothing about ceremonial magick. I have mostly ‘worked’ with spirits through meditation. So all in all, I have a whole lot to learn and much to offer. That said, I do hope to find great teachers here.

13 Likes

Hello, my name is Mark. I’ve never practiced any kind of Magick before but desperate times call for desperate measures. I’m desperately trying to get my ex back after a month of breaking up and she’s with a new guy.

I’m a blank slate. Open to anything as long as it will work…quickly.

11 Likes

@Dinmiatus had put some extra baskets around here, I swear

3 Likes

INCOMING :bomb:

Welcome basket

4 Likes

Fixed it o.O not sure why but had to make it a hyperlink

3 Likes

Hello good people of this forum my name is Ed greetings from Central America, this is my very first post after being around some months learning so value occult knowledge from everyone in here specially @Lady_Eva , I’m a beginner I’ve performed some rituals Damon’s Brand magickal seduction with a positive outcome, and interested in e.a koetting teachings, actually the reason I’ve found this jewel of the occult forum

10 Likes

Hello…!
I’m bad at introducing but here I’ll try (My English isn’t perfect…sorry…)
I’m interested in magic, demons and all of that stuff, I’ve read books about spirits/entities/demons,etc…
And I’m kinda of wants to be powerful like god or something… I want to change my normal boring life so I’m in your care.
Thanks!

11 Likes

Work with King Paimon since you are new. If you don’t feel him right away it’s ok. You will gain immediate results and knowledge. Whatever you do work with 1 spirit for a year before you try moving on.

10 Likes

Evoke King Paimon

4 Likes

Liz,
Welcome… And I found your intro and wanted to say hello. A balance between science and spirituality… Interesting. The truth Liz… There is no between. So many, including myself, started out the very same way… With good intentions of wanting to find that sweet spot between ideologies. With that search… came even more confusion and a feeling of being even further away from what it really was… That I was looking for. Go back for a moment and look at the beginning part of that intent. Trying to find a balance… Which in essence means you know that now… Your unbalanced. When in this state of being Liz… Answers and or direction are hard to come by. My first advice is to start with the basics and then move forward. Even the best magicians… Shamans… Masters… Will tell you that with even all their knowledge and abilities… They have come to realize over time that without being able to stay humble within the forms of the basics… One can become lost. So… That being said… Start meditating. Simple meditation. Find a place without distraction… And sit. Start focusing on the breath and let go of that internal dialogue of your “mind”. And when it tries, and it will, to come back to distract you… Focus again on your breath. After doing this for a period of time… You will know when you have taken your first real step towards… Balance. It will be in that moment… That your answers will come Liz. And they’ll come in true form… Not a place “between” things. I know it’s hard for our minds to wrap themselves around this concept in the beginning trust me lol. But if you remember to stick to the basics in all your beginnings… You’ll always have that balance your looking for. Hope this helps. Take care and holler anytime. Always… Keith

8 Likes

Hello my friends and neighbors,
I would like to introduce myself as a historian of sorts - perhaps a demonologist would sum it up to the simplistic degree. Though I do not know Everything; I am a master at my given craft. Nine years is how long I have whole heatedly hunted and seized my knowledge and twelve years that I have been a practitioner.
My goal here is not only to continue my journey but to share what I have acquired through joint consciousness. Please - if you have any questions or want to have an educated discussion - message me. I love to share information and I cherish hidden knowledge (little buried gold nuggets they are)
My main point of contact is Lucifer followed by Agares and then by Forcas. I have extensive history with herbs and have an impressive apothecary at my disposal

We have much work to do so, remain diligent my friends ,

Collector

15 Likes

Can you help with that? Google results are all over the place

2 Likes

I am also a Floridian, relocated to Seattle!

4 Likes

Hey I’m a Floridan that got into the occult by my buddy @AlphaC introduced me to the site ,and I tried summoning Lucifer ,but failed to sense him, I need help on senses if possible. Please ,and thank you if you took the time to read this over.

12 Likes

Wow another Floridian!
Welcome to the team

2 Likes

Alotta Floridians now :thinking:

3 Likes

I am one as well :smile:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Void, I am 18 years of age. I thought I’d introduce myself, i’m fairly new to the occult (been at it for close to a year now) and I thought I’d share some of my experiences and hopefully learn new things on this forum. So where do I begin? I guess I’ll start in 2014, big on norse mytho then became christian(I was one of those christian-conspiracy nuts) and stopped being one around a year ago and started to delve into the occult, at the beginning I had a huge lust for knowledge which probably summoned a servant of thoth (Idk what it was, it was an owl-like being standing outside my window watching me). And before that I had an encounter with a demon I now know as Four, it showed itself back in the late days of when I was christian and scared the s*** out of me haha. Fast forward some time and made a bloodpact with whom is known as Two. Met with Satan in a dream. And had a very odd dream that stood out, something was talking directly to me from outside of my dream and I asked if I was immortal (I desire to be immortal) and it replied “You will be born again and again, you have the fire of a thousand angels in your eyes/heart” so whatever that meant, probably just a dream but I try to keep an open mind with the occult. And about a month ago I made a ouija board (I honestly thought it was a bunch of bs/your subconsious moving it, but I tested it with someone who knew nothing, and I asked questions only I would know or the entities I was talking with would know, and it answered the truth…) So I decided to go to my garage and use it (Usually get bad vibes out there) to come and find out there was an elderich (known as JD) and a demon(known as 7) bound to it trapped in that location by what seven said “a christian”. So the me and my friends woke the elderich up, and long story short that was it’s demise. Satan showed up a few days ago (seven told us that itself was free and satan got rid of JD) and I’m guessing he threw it into the pit. Also the bad vibes in the garage was due to a hostile mute spirit, it had little energy and could only stare us down/give bad vibes.

Anyways now that the introduction is over, I still have a lust for knowledge, so if any one would be willing to share knowledge on various magicks that work/lead me in the right direction. Also if anyone knows how to get a demon to manifest/show it’s self (one demon known as Six said that they would manifest, but it is hesitant…)

Thanks for reading and any advice you are able to give!

11 Likes