Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi I want to remain anonymous, not using my real name or photos. I am between the left and right hand path, using both when necessary. I am interested in the qliphoth and I did do some work. I am a bit stuck in that area. I have been into the goetia and want to get better at that too and I have had some pretty good success. On a more selfish level I am interested in sex and money. I also care about tribe and family. On a more altruistic level, I am concerned for the preservation of the west, ending white genocide, the Environment. Destroying the NWO. On another note I also like Tai chi, chi qoung, yoga and chinese medicine.

10 Likes

Hi Folks

Am Tony am here to learn about occultism and the dark forces. I tried selling my soul with all proper rituals and contract signed in blood. But it seems the contract is not approved yet or not valid nor accepted…Because I see no changes in my life. Its just 2 weeks, and probably am I in a rush or gotto wait. Eitherway this forum should enlighten me and teach me where to reach…

Cheers Guys…
Tony

5 Likes

Hi everyone my name is Rory. I am almost brand new to the Lhp . I am 29 and recently started my study of black magic intensely , I am attracted to almost all currents of black magic and recently decided that deaconian pathworking will be my starting point. Unfortunately my financial situation has been impeeding my access to buy Asenath masons Lucifer Chronicle’s , so I have had to download any free information I can to begin this pathworking. I also have dedicated myself to the practice of evocation so that I have some experience in connection to spirit working before I start my first true path. I currently am collecting the nessessary supplies to perform my first evocation ( I already have taken steps to open my third eye. My biggest issue I am dealing with now is the fact I’m learning on my own without any direct teacher . Validation in my actions is embedded in my dna. I feel so very fortunate that this forum exists. So I can teach myself to learn successfully. I am a natural intuitive person , some would say supernaturally so. I can’t wait to start applying my magic to my life because change is beyond needed, as my addiction condition has left me in near homeless conditions, I have ish to become independent from my a co-dependecies and create a life worth living. I’m Irish Celtic and feel like an old soul. I also get lots of strength from the conversations of this forum, I only wish I had more direct mentorship near me( I live on Vancouver Island Canada. Thanks for everything so far and can’t wait to contribute to the forum.

9 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Trigg Eskil. I’m a Hermeticist, Black Magician, and Vitki. My work, and passion, is mainly in the Norse belief system. I tend to draw inspiration from other system I’ve used in the past. If it isn’t broke don’t fix it, right? I’ve been working with the gods for about a year now. I feel at home with them. Like something finally clicked. Almost like I’ve been awoken. I’m on a journey now to discover the runes. I’ve used them for divination and meditation for a while but I feel that there is more to gain from them. I hope to be able to share some of my experiences with you and even learn from you. We all encounter different struggles and come from different walks of life. There is much we can all learn from each other if we all come together. That why I’m here.

May the gods be with you,
Trigg

16 Likes

Hello Tony, it troubles me to hear of your hardships. It seems that even in today’s day and age, gays are openly ridiculed and tormented. We can only hope to enlighten and educate. The rest is up to them. Keep your head up, and things will get better. You’re among friends now. May Lucifer’s light shine upon you and cast light in the darkest of times.

4 Likes

Just a reminder that we have this, can also be used for netwroking as in, meet people for private (PM) chats if you don’t want to post publicly:

4 Likes

Yeah we will be doing some LGBTQ workings together at some point, feel free to post in that thread or pm members in that thread if you need help with something :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Your mission Tony is to live the most fabulous life you can possibly muster and leave these wretches lying in the dust.

No curses unless they do something seriously bad; self protection is key and just become so damned successful that they implode with jealousy on themselves.

I’d suggest that you start having a good look at the Goetia and Gordon Winterfield’s books if you haven’t done so already - S Connolly as well.

You deserve and command respect and the best life possible.

4 Likes

Thank you, Trigg, Lady Eva, kiss-lamia-lilith and HermesHorse for all of your support and encouragement. It is very comforting to know that I have you friendship already.

To be honest, I am gullible and find it difficult to say no or speak my mind, lest I should offend people. In about the last four months or so, I made contact with certain people on Instagram. They convinced me that they are Illuminati, and over a period of about 8 weeks, between some of them, they promised me a big salary, aĺl kinds of powers, but first I would have to be initiated in a Luciferan ceremony. Between them, they conned me out of €1900.

There are people here who have manipulated and used me. People who have asked me to lend them sums of money, but do not pay it back.

I am prone to anxiety, depression and OCD. At times all these things make me feel suicidal. I won’t almost never want to cause the death of another; and so curses and spells provide me with a happy medium for punishing those who cross me

2 Likes

I already have a number of god like abilities. I am an intuitive healer. I am able to send my spirit to remote locations, to heal people, cleanse building and reconcile troubled souls. There are times when I can influence the weather, and bring happy outcomes to people’s circumstances, as well as other signs and wonders. I’m also able to speak in Tongues. People have even seen and heard me in remote locations. I am also able to merge two locations together, in time and space, to work there.

My weakness, is I doubt my abilities, and that sometimes I am afraid that it will not work, and I will look foolish or a fraud.

3 Likes

Hi I’m Eliza I am just starting out and I need help.
For the past few weeks maybe a month I have been dreaming of king paimon. I don’t know why as I don’t know what I’m good at. Can someone please help me with understanding this form of relationship for some reason I found him attractive

6 Likes

I was just looking at three books, by Gordon Winterfield. They look very Interesting. They all have caught my attention. Now to choose one to read. :thinking: Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m James, also known as Fuego. My life has been a roller coaster, the kind where all the rides recently derailed.
While I am not prescribed heavy doses of mental meds right now, and still have a roof over my head to practice in, I’m expanding my horizons as a grey magician to move more towards LHP.
I don’t have money, so what I have is what I can work with for now. These include a few grimoires. And DuQuettes Ceremonial deck, wand, dagger, pentacle, cup and sword of course.
So, Hail Lucifer, I guess I’ll see where this leads.

Fuego

7 Likes

Lots of us on here have some kind of relationship with spirts, ranging from casual to full-on marriages, so you’re not alone and you’re not crazy!

Start a new thread if you want, dive right in, and post any questions you have. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I just understand it as he he only comes to me in my dreams. I haven’t evoked him. Seems like there’s a sexual attraction on my part

2 Likes

Unless you actively practice travel to astral realms or evocation, that’s probably the only method of contact he has?

Hello Trigg,
I am pleased to meet you. Thank you for your kindness and support. If I may help you, in anyway, please let me know.

Tony

1 Like

Ok is there any advice on were to start as a beginner

1 Like

I just sent you a message with some useful links, green icon, top right - read the member resources thread and then see what you need, and start a new thread. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes