Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Same nice to meet you… :grimacing::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Where in the Bible belt?

4 Likes

Southern California lol

3 Likes

hello timothy, i am Guna, this is a paper i wrote on meditation.

Meditation Zero State & Past Lives By G

Our present Identity as we know it to be i.e.; Joe Smith, Jane Brown or whatever your name is, has been developed by social parental, and environmental conditioning. If you can strip away all the conditioning you have been exposed to since birth you would be a nonentity. We are presently immersed in and governed by this one identity. The present identity does not allow you to see beyond the boundaries it has set for itself in fear of its validity being compromised. You know yourself to be Joe Smith the son of Mr. and Mrs. Smith and you cannot perceive yourself to be anybody other than Joe Smith. It is absolutely true that you are Joe Smith. But in actual fact Joe Smith is only a fragment of a Fragment of who you really are.

Meditation can be used to go beyond your present identity and discover some of the other identities you have been.

As you begin to meditate on a regular basis the first major breakthrough you experience is when the continuous stream of thoughts finally seize. This may take several life times of disciplined practice or a few years or months depending on your state of being. When the continuous stream of thoughts finally seize you reach a state of total tranquility. As you progress further you will be able to prolong this state for longer periods of time. As you develop further you will be in a position to stop the stream of thoughts at will like switching off a light. As you develop further you will reach a state of total emptiness, in this emptiness the breath will be so subtle that you will barely feel that you are breathing. You will not feel that you are within the confines of a physical body. As you go deeper in to the emptiness you will begin to feel a buildup of energy in the center of your brain this energy buildup increases as you go deeper in to the experience. The energy keeps building up to a point that you may feel as if your brain is about to explode in to a zillion pieces. This is not a physically uncomfortable feeling it is a very liberating feeling. It is the gradual destruction of the conditioned mental boundaries.

As you continue to remain in this state you will feel the building up of energy as the rise and fall of a wave in the ocean i.e.; The energy builds up to a certain level as it rises the intensity of the experience increases it gradually drops and the cycle begins again. As the cycle repeats itself the intensity of the experience increases. This state I believe is the key to transcending your present identity.

I define this state to be the zero state. In this state you are effectively a nonentity or pure consciousness free from any form of conditioning. You have transcended all the identities you have been for thousands of years. As you continue to be in this timeless state for longer periods you will begin to access past identities. As you access the other identities you will witness them through your present perspective. You will experience the other identity in what ever time and place as here and now. You will have a glimpse of another life with the presence of your present identity. It is a totally engaging experience with the presence of all your senses. You will be able to compare your present state of being or your level of development to the state of being of the identity you have accessed. As Eckhart Tolle very poignantly puts it in his book the power of now “All humans are possessed we identify with the possession to be us hence we never question the possession” He is clearly referring to being possessed by our identity.

Analysis:
The zero state suspends the present identity by stopping the thought process. All your thoughts are being generated by your present identity. Thoughts of the past present and future sustains your identity and keeps you locked in within its boundaries. Your thoughts are the source of energy that sustains and maintains the present identity.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this is an intro or what, could you maybe talk a little about whatever you consider yourself to be? Please?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! There’s a lot of great information available on this site, and you might find these links useful to begin with:

✦ the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.;

✦ over 4 years’ worth of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function;

If you don’t know anything about magick whatsoever (which is absolutely fine! We were all there once) then we can help you best if you focus on the goal/s you hope to achieve from learning magick - scattershot replies may not get you closer to your goal!

By all means research these using the Search function, and of course, normal search engines, but it helps members here to help you, if you try to keep things a bit focused and specific.

Magick is about results, and staying focused on those might save you time and feeling overwhelmed, especially when it comes to the different methods used to contact spirits or build personal power.

But first, please take a minute to reply here with an introduction.

It can include:

✦ Your name, or why you chose you magickal/forum name
✦ Photos if you’re comfortable - NOT mandatory!
✦ Kinds of magick you like
✦ Current goals
✦ Current struggles

It’s one of the forum’s rules, but you probably didn’t see it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So many new members!! WELCOME!

5 Likes

Great Day to All!
My name is Tero. Called TT, or The FINN. Finn because I was born in Finland. Family moved to Canada in 1974, I was just turning 5. Traumatic experience. Psychics still tell me I’m affected. Never got over it. Anyways, I’m 48yrs old now, my wife left me in 2012 (was living back in Finland 10yrs at the time), I am back in Canada again alone. We made 5 kids together and they live in Finland with mother. I can barely deal with living. I had 2 suicide ‘was gonna do it’ moments. I’m starting to feel like that again. I’m a very kind hearted, loving person and people take advantage of me all the time. I’m negative. I feel like I don’t belong on this earth. Been on depression pills for 20yrs. They don’t work well. I am ALWAYS BROKE. Even now, I have ZERO$. I have had magick done for me at least 4 times this year and not a single change has happen in my life. I want to believe that it works but…? Now I’m at a zero point again. Rock bottom. Everything I do— FAIL. I’m so tired. Juss wanna sleeeeeeeeeeep away. Wow. What an introduction. I need serious help. Holy fuck.
TT

6 Likes

I am sorry to hear about the rough times you’re going through.

if you’re having thoughts of hurting yourself, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

This forum cannot assist you if you feel this way, so please seek help from a medical professional if that’s where you’re at right now.

Here are some additional contacts:

US: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

US LGBTQ Youth (the Trevor Project): 1-866-488-7386

US Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)

Canada: 1-800-784-2433

International: Befrienders Worldwide http://www.befrienders.org/

Australia: 13-11-14 (lifeline) or 1-800-55-1800 (kids help line for 5-25 yrs old)

UK Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) & 116 123 (ROI) free of charge, or e-mail: [email protected]

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

There’s also a Reddit group that offers non-judgemental peer support for anyone having thoughts of harming themselves, it looks pretty decent:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/

And this is an article especially for anyone dealing with shame over feeling, or having felt, that their life had become unliveable: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/2

2 Likes

Magick can be innately destabilising, because it messes with people’s sense of reality, so I’m loathe to say “yay throw yourself into magick it will help more” - it may just raise your hopes, then dash them again.

If you will observe posted above, and seek professional medical help if you feel you may want to harm yourself because your safety comes above all other distractions and endeavours, we can show you some methods of doing magick, that may improve your situation.

But it would be irresponsible to throw you in at the deep end if you’re having trouble coping with everyday life right now, and I say that as someone who’s been in suidical despair myself. :wink:

4 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Brent. It may sound unconventional, but my goals are very simple. I desire the power to protect my family, or rather what is left of it. They are the most important thing to me in the world. I won’t go into detail, however we have seen enough horror, loss and pain to last us a lifetime. No longer. I don’t view my journey as an ascent to Godhood, although I do not disparage any that do. To each their own. I simply want to make the world around me a slightly better place for those I love and myself. Maybe protect those who cannot protect themselves from time to time. Outside of violating someone’s civil liberties however, I don’t care what people do or try to make people think like me. A world where everyone fits into a mold is not a world I want to live in. Be yourself, believe in yourself, and try to make the observable universe around you a little less chaotic for yourself and those you love or care for. Peace and liberty to all.

14 Likes

With magick you can coerce the universe into producing happy interconnecting and synchronistic coincidences that will help you. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers and don’t be afraid to share and ask questions.

7 Likes

Hi I’m Cormack

I’m really hoping that I can actually establish a line of communication with people of a like mind, I never really looked before now. I’m 38 and I’m a carpenter. I practice Taoist Alchemian sorcery and Hoodoo( with regard to papa Legba ) I was mentored from the age of 18, but not consistently. I made my own way of communing and asking for favor from different means of satisfying a spirits needs in exchange for my own. My mother died 8 years ago from stage 4 lung cancer, my father passes from colon cancer and now I have a tumor on my pancreas. I have never been really successful at anything but talking to spirits and demons alike. I’m married now for three years and I am paying the piper now. I have a baby on the way and I’m at a loss for how to keep her safe from what’s consuming me. I need some words of wisdom, just anyone who can help me. My mother was a powerful priestess in druidic rites/ rituals but never pushed it on me. I really dont know what else I can say. I made a post last night and probably should award myself the title of “ass” for doing so.please forgive my grammar but I dont have the use of my left hand at the moment.

8 Likes

I guess i should be more specific. Ive asked for alot of things from many kinds of spirits through offerings and ritual, as well as binding and commandments of authority over them. My family is unaware of this, as well they should be.

2 Likes

Thank you, Adam

2 Likes

I suppose I should do one of these… You can call me Sven. I got into magick a bit over a decade ago when I got sucker punched by the manifestation of a ritual I had only done the previous night. It was a result that couldn’t be written off as merely ordinary coincidence. My life changed that day.

I’m drawn to any strain of magick that has emphasis on practicality and making direct changes to one’s daily life. This means I tend to have a distaste for debates over theory and abstracts that ultimately lead to no practical change in one’s living standard. While I don’t adhere to concepts of light or dark magick (it’s just all magick in my eyes) I tend to enjoy and appreciate what most would call “dark” magick, if only because I feel they emphasize more on influencing and changing one’s life circumstance – usually.

Current goal with magick: I wish to create a life worth living; one of freedom, enjoyment, joy. Magick to me is all about creating, creation; inherently human beings are creators (aka “The Living God”), it’s our divine heritage and why spirits obey.

Current obstacle: It’s difficult for me to sense the supernatural during rituals. Related to this point, I’d like to eventually be able to easily communicate with spirits without the use of a medium.

That’s the gist of it. And now for this post to become lost amongst all the others piling in…

5 Likes

I find your drive intriguing☆

3 Likes

@Alicia_Franco Thank you

3 Likes

Good eve, Lady Eva! Thanks for everything you wrote. I appreciate it. I’m feeling better now. I have never done magick myself, but I’m willing to give it a serious go. I can’t stop thinking about it. So if you have something fairly simple, let me know.- TT

5 Likes

I’ll send you something by PM. :smiley:

3 Likes